Democrat candidates so far. . .

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Still Baron
Diamond Geezer

Re: Democrat candidates so far. . .

Postby Still Baron » 18 Oct 2019, 19:13

I saw Glenn Greenwald getting mad on twitter too!
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?

take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 18 Oct 2019, 19:16

Isn’t getting mad on Twitter his job? ;)
Last edited by Sneelock on 19 Oct 2019, 00:06, edited 1 time in total.
Minnie the Minx wrote:There’s no law that says you can’t have heroin AND bagels! It’s not either or!

Still Baron
Diamond Geezer

Postby Still Baron » 18 Oct 2019, 19:20

Sneelock wrote:Isn’t getting madon Twitter his job? ;)

So it is!
I figured it wouldn’t be long until Jimbo weighed in on the Tulsi Slander from the Hilbots!
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?

take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 18 Oct 2019, 19:24

Speaking of Tulsi, I'd like to know just where the Tulsi Kool-Aid is being served because that shit must be delicious. you ever watch her on "Road to the White House" on C-SPAN? very rarely do any of her appearances seem to have "crowds" as opposed to what could charitably be called "gaggles". Don't get me wrong - I'm not a "the bigger the crowd the better the candiate" guy. it's just that Tusli's admirers keep talking about a throbbing throng of supporters that I have yet to see with my own eyes. they'll tweet about her for days but when it's time for Henny Penny to bake the bread how many are really going to show up?

As inconsistent as I find many of her statements, I stand by my gut feeling that having staunch "anti-war" voices with a (D) after their names is something I find refreshing especially given how they mostly acted when W. was taking us to war against nouns.
Tusli supporters talk about a charismatic and likable candidate that I am also yet to see with my own eyes.you know who Tulsi Gabbard supporters are starting to remind me of? Ron PAUL supporters. I'll leave you to decide if that's a good or bad thing.
Minnie the Minx wrote:There’s no law that says you can’t have heroin AND bagels! It’s not either or!

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 18 Oct 2019, 19:27

Still Baron wrote:
Sneelock wrote:Isn’t getting madon Twitter his job? ;)

So it is!
I figured it wouldn’t be long until Jimbo weighed in on the Tulsi Slander from the Hilbots!

How to weigh in when the bullshit you guys spew re Russian interference and which otherwise loyal American (including Trump) is a Russian asset is relentless, like trying to jump on a speeding Russia! Russia! Russia! merry-go-round. Cut it out!
Last edited by Jimbo on 18 Oct 2019, 19:30, edited 1 time in total.
... an essential element of this story being impossible, we cannot take seriously the other elements that are before us ... Thierry Meyssan

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 18 Oct 2019, 19:29

Loyal Americans like Trump?
did you really just say that?
I’ve got a nice bridge you might like to buy. lovely plumage.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 18 Oct 2019, 19:32

Sneelock wrote:Loyal Americans like Trump?
did you really just say that?
got a nice bridge you might like to buy. lovely plumage.

To which other country are you saying Trump is loyal? Even Al Capone probably considered himself a good American.
... an essential element of this story being impossible, we cannot take seriously the other elements that are before us ... Thierry Meyssan

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 18 Oct 2019, 19:35

that's a pretty low bar for "loyal" don't you think?
low bars are for "little people". bottoms up!

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 18 Oct 2019, 20:02

Sneelock wrote:that's a pretty low bar for "loyal" don't you think?
low bars are for "little people". bottoms up!

Well, Hillary herself just called out Gabbard for being a Russian asset, and then she and her minions spent the last three years - and beyond - calling Trump a plant, asset, spy, Manchurian candidate, etc., working for Putin and Russia. So if you think he is not loyal to the US, is he still loyal to Russia? I think you could get sued for being so sloppy with your words, calling someone disloyal. And as knuckle headed as Trump is, he is getting better at presidenting. He pulled some troops out of Syria and yes, there were some ramifications, but are there no ramifications for staying? That he dissed Erdowan is so cool cuz if anyone is really an old school dictator it's Erdowan. He is a fool and an Islamist. I love the outrageous honesty in Trump's letter.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 18 Oct 2019, 20:12

Love means never having to say you’re sorry.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 19 Oct 2019, 00:14

Let's let Tulsi Jimbo for herself on Facebook
Great! Thank you, Hillary Clinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain.

From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a concerted campaign to destroy my reputation. We wondered who was behind it and why. Now we know — it was always you, through your proxies and powerful allies in the corporate media and war machine, afraid of the threat I pose.

It’s now clear that this primary is between you and me. Don’t cowardly hide behind your proxies. Join the race directly.
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 19 Oct 2019, 00:27

I think that answers the "will she run as a third party candidate" question, don't you?

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 19 Oct 2019, 00:31

I'm serious, have you ever seen more than 3 Tulsi supporters at a time if they weren't on television? shit, I knew more Jill Stein supporters. All the big-time Tulsi-bots are Twitter & alt media people. where are the Tulsi supporters? what have you done with their bodies?

note to Jimbo: I just said "Tulsi-bot" as a childish jab at you. I do that sometimes. who you support is your decision & I really do respect that. just doing a little tit for tat sort of thing doncha know.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 19 Oct 2019, 04:20

Count Machuki wrote:Let's let Tulsi Jimbo for herself on Facebook
Great! Thank you, Hillary Clinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain.

From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a concerted campaign to destroy my reputation. We wondered who was behind it and why. Now we know — it was always you, through your proxies and powerful allies in the corporate media and war machine, afraid of the threat I pose.

It’s now clear that this primary is between you and me. Don’t cowardly hide behind your proxies. Join the race directly.

This can't be real, but if it is, in the words of our President's son, "I love it!"

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 19 Oct 2019, 06:38

Oh, it's real. I saw her on Tucker Carlson saying pretty much the same thing. Tucker nodded his head wisely in agreement We all know how tirelessly Tucker Carlson has fought against endless wars & regime change. :roll:

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 19 Oct 2019, 14:34

Tulsi did! She wrote it in a Tweet. Good for Tulsi. See now what supporting Hillary means, what it's always meant.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 19 Oct 2019, 16:50

Don’t cowardly hide behind your proxies.
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

Davey the Fat Boy

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 19 Oct 2019, 19:20

“Remember I have said good things about benevolent despots before.” - Jimbo

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 19 Oct 2019, 23:46

Davey the Fat Boy wrote:Big endorsement for Tulsi!!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com ... -duke/amp/

Our little Davey, quoting The New York Post? Ooh. Tut tut.

So the fuck what? She has my endorsement. Am I suddenly in cahoots with the KKK? Or are the good progressives at the Jimmy Dore Show? Or all the small money donators who've given to her? Or you, Davey, for living in the same country as Duke? Hey, if you don't like the idea of a David Duke walking around free, endorsing whom he likes, then move asshole. MOVE! Where to? *Hmm, thinking of the Fat Boy paradise.* I know. Move to Assholia, it's right up your own asshole!

Tool. :roll:

Davey the Fat Boy

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 20 Oct 2019, 03:54

You’re welcome!
“Remember I have said good things about benevolent despots before.” - Jimbo