Democrat candidates so far. . .

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Sneelock

Re: Democrat candidates so far. . .

Postby Sneelock » 03 Dec 2019, 22:11

Oh, it’s just beginning! Do YOU Harvey K -Tel want to be personally responsible for a second TRUMP term? Well, you must because you haven’t responded to our previous 12 pathetic pleas for money disguised as opinion polls! HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT?
"You know we have a world, right?" - President Donald J. TRUMP

Six String

Postby Six String » 03 Dec 2019, 23:03

Sneelock wrote:
Six String wrote:Why would Gavin campaign when he didn't need to according to his intel.

I thought it was a dick-move to snub all the Dem debates. But, as I say, he's better than Arnold or Pete Wilson. :shock:

I can't disagree with this.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 06 Dec 2019, 16:54

Mentally replace all the doofy company logos on people’s cars and clothing with the word “CAPITALISM”. C. Johnstone

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 31 Dec 2019, 08:22

G'head and say it's coincidental that all these CIA, deep state types and banking ghouls are backing all-American boy, Mayor Pete.

Why are so many intelligence veterans throwing their weight behind a young Indiana mayor with such a thin foreign policy resume?
By Samuel D. Finkelstein

... Buttigieg’s new roster of endorsements from former high-ranking CIA officials, regime-change architects, and global financiers should raise more questions about the real forces propelling his campaign.

https://thegrayzone.com/2019/12/30/coup ... more-18405
Mentally replace all the doofy company logos on people’s cars and clothing with the word “CAPITALISM”. C. Johnstone

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 02 Jan 2020, 17:26

Castro is out.
I wonder who he will endorse?
that could be a big deal.
"You know we have a world, right?" - President Donald J. TRUMP

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 15 Jan 2020, 03:19

This France made documentary should spell the end for Biden's credibility. What a bully, liar and cheat he is. And Ukraine. What a country! :shock:

"A real scoop."

"Image if people like Rachel Maddow did this kind of reporting ... instead of the establishment bullshit she has been spewing for years."

"I don’t think this vindicates Trump. It shows how he fits so nicely into our corrupt politics."

"This is what investigative journalism should be!"

"The problem is that the Corporate Media will suppress info like this.
The more people get the word out the better."

"Joe, Joe say it ain’t so!"

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 15 Jan 2020, 19:21

Top Three post-Debate Twitter Trends

Still Baron
Diamond Geezer

Postby Still Baron » 15 Jan 2020, 19:35

Looks like the Texas primary could matter!
I think I like Warren best, but I haven’t been paying close attention because it really doesn’t matter to me, unless it’s Sanders. I don’t like his chances against Trump.
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?

take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 17 Jan 2020, 03:06

In light of Bernie's clearly sexist view that a woman could not beat Trump let alone win the Presidency, where is the BCB outrage due to Bernie denying this charge? In fact his numbers are going up! How much sexism is there in the US? A lot? A shitload? More than anyone could imagine?

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » Yesterday, 05:38

TULSI IS SUING HILLARY FOR 50 MILLION DOLLACHEZ!