in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
15 posts • Page 1 of 1
- hounds people off the board
- Posts: 19748
- Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21
- Location: selling a self-detonating James Last CD to a Copenhagen thrift store
Hope you had a great one, Jim.
C wrote:I said nothing for years but enough is enough.
Lord Rother wrote:Big Big Train’s Gregory Spawton sums it up pretty well
- The Remaining BCBers
- funky thigh collector
- Posts: 29987
- Joined: 29 Dec 2006, 16:00
- Location: In the naughty North and in the sexy South
Bloody hell I missed this. Happy belated!
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.
Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?
- Matt Wilson
- Psychedelic Cowpunk
- Posts: 29804
- Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 20:18
- Location: Edge of a continent
Happy late birthday, Jeemo!
goat boy wrote:For so long now Matt has BCB defined himself as being in opposition to Coan. He’s the Batman to their Joker but they can't deal with Batman ditching the gothic gloom of Gotham for Paris in the spring.