What’s going on BCB?

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
User avatar
Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013
Posts: 39199
Joined: 11 Jun 2005, 15:28
Location: trying to get over

Re: What’s going on BCB?

Postby Count Machuki » 05 Nov 2018, 02:19

I prefer the Detroit Mix of this thread[/virtuesignalling]

Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

User avatar
hippopotamus
Posts: 947
Joined: 22 Dec 2015, 11:00

Re: What’s going on BCB?

Postby hippopotamus » 22 Nov 2018, 23:08

DRUGS SNAKE wrote:Yeah, but she's probably buggered off again.

And who can blame her?



Everything was prostates, ageing and politics... weirdly it seem Googa has added a little diversification. We can now talk about Milk and anti-semitism.
Diamond Dog wrote:
nev gash wrote:What is point?


Indeed, what is point?

User avatar
clive gash
wannabee enfant terrible
Posts: 17186
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
Location: down the rabbit hole

Re: What’s going on BCB?

Postby clive gash » 13 Jan 2019, 18:31

Bring him home :)
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Diamond Dog wrote:...yet it quite clearly hit the target with you and your nonce, didn't it?

...a multitude of innuendo and hearsay...


User avatar
Sneelock
Posts: 12820
Joined: 19 Nov 2011, 23:56
Location: Lincoln Head City

Re: What’s going on BCB?

Postby Sneelock » 13 Jan 2019, 19:19

hippopotamus wrote:Everything was prostates, ageing and politics... weirdly it seem Googa has added a little diversification. We can now talk about Milk and anti-semitism.

Yes, but how long can discussions of milk & Anti-semitism be free of prostates, ageing and politics???
Always, nice to see you on the board at any rate.
Count Machuki wrote:Pues, pasas en una ensalada de papa es un abominación y debemos estar felices!!!

User avatar
BOB WHELK
Posts: 222
Joined: 04 Jan 2017, 20:22

Re: What’s going on BCB?

Postby BOB WHELK » 09 Feb 2019, 14:53

You can invite Hodgson back now!
GoogaMooga wrote:Alright everybody, the latest thrift shop discovery is, in one word, WOW...!

User avatar
clive gash
wannabee enfant terrible
Posts: 17186
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
Location: down the rabbit hole

Re: What’s going on BCB?

Postby clive gash » 09 Feb 2019, 15:08

Things Preludin a Preludin bit Preludin quiet Preludin on Preludin Preludin Preludin today Preludin John Preludin?
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Diamond Dog wrote:...yet it quite clearly hit the target with you and your nonce, didn't it?

...a multitude of innuendo and hearsay...


User avatar
BOB WHELK
Posts: 222
Joined: 04 Jan 2017, 20:22

Re: What’s going on BCB?

Postby BOB WHELK » 09 Feb 2019, 17:13

:)
GoogaMooga wrote:Alright everybody, the latest thrift shop discovery is, in one word, WOW...!

User avatar
Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk
Posts: 29843
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 20:18
Location: Edge of a continent

Re: What’s going on BCB?

Postby Matt Wilson » 10 Feb 2019, 02:02

Preludin.

They take those pills to stay awake over there.
goat boy wrote:For so long now Matt has BCB defined himself as being in opposition to Coan. He’s the Batman to their Joker but they can't deal with Batman ditching the gothic gloom of Gotham for Paris in the spring.

User avatar
Sneelock
Posts: 12820
Joined: 19 Nov 2011, 23:56
Location: Lincoln Head City

Re: What’s going on BCB?

Postby Sneelock » 10 Feb 2019, 06:23

Side effects may include: increased awareness of obscure sixties singles and right-wing political views.
For BCB Hate-Boners lasting longer than four hours, please consult a physician.
Count Machuki wrote:Pues, pasas en una ensalada de papa es un abominación y debemos estar felices!!!

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 51810
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: What’s going on BCB?

Postby C » 10 Feb 2019, 13:24

Bully-boy and his henchmen.

Pathetic





.
Solarskope wrote:Initiate of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn with dark occult powers

User avatar
CLOWN
hounds people off the board
Posts: 19765
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21

Re: What’s going on BCB?

Postby CLOWN » 10 Feb 2019, 14:07

Still hurts, eh? Poor C.

We don't talk about prog much, if it's any consolation.
GoogaMooga wrote:
Walk In My Shadow wrote:How's old Zilth, by the way?


He's alright, but not collecting as feverishly as I.

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 51810
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: What’s going on BCB?

Postby C » 10 Feb 2019, 14:37

DEEPLANK wrote:Still hurts, eh? Poor C.

We don't talk about prog much, if it's any consolation.


:lol:

Hurts lad...? You must be joking

You are one sad lonely fucque

Yes, one lonely sad fucque

Pathetic






:lol:
Solarskope wrote:Initiate of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn with dark occult powers

User avatar
CLOWN
hounds people off the board
Posts: 19765
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21

Re: What’s going on BCB?

Postby CLOWN » 10 Feb 2019, 14:49

Poor fella.

I can unban you if you want?
GoogaMooga wrote:
Walk In My Shadow wrote:How's old Zilth, by the way?


He's alright, but not collecting as feverishly as I.

User avatar
yomptepi
BCB thumbscrew of Justice
Posts: 36007
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 17:57
Location: well

Re: What’s going on BCB?

Postby yomptepi » 10 Feb 2019, 16:05

It does look like Coan is the nasty neighbour tossing stones into next doors greenhouse.

Have you nothing better to do John?
You don't like me...do you?

User avatar
CLOWN
hounds people off the board
Posts: 19765
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21

Re: What’s going on BCB?

Postby CLOWN » 10 Feb 2019, 16:41

I hardly think so.

Funny how people see a departure as something vindictive or hurtful.

If stones have been thrown they were well deserved. A reminder:

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=142050
GoogaMooga wrote:
Walk In My Shadow wrote:How's old Zilth, by the way?


He's alright, but not collecting as feverishly as I.

User avatar
Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk
Posts: 29843
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 20:18
Location: Edge of a continent

Re: What’s going on BCB?

Postby Matt Wilson » 10 Feb 2019, 16:51

But that's just it, you haven't 'departed' at all. You've now got your own (BCB-inspired) site and you still troll this one. And to remind us of the above link is a tad hypocritical as you had one yourself on Preludin where all the little preludins cast plenty of stones at us - singling out BCBers you particularly didn't like. The idea of John Coan being a victim of bullying is preposterous.
goat boy wrote:For so long now Matt has BCB defined himself as being in opposition to Coan. He’s the Batman to their Joker but they can't deal with Batman ditching the gothic gloom of Gotham for Paris in the spring.

User avatar
CLOWN
hounds people off the board
Posts: 19765
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21

Re: What’s going on BCB?

Postby CLOWN » 10 Feb 2019, 16:57

on this page alone:

Matt Wilson wrote:Preludin.

They take those pills to stay awake over there.



C wrote:You are one sad lonely fucque

Yes, one lonely sad fucque

Pathetic



yomptepi wrote:It does look like Coan is the nasty neighbour tossing stones into next doors greenhouse.

Have you nothing better to do John?
GoogaMooga wrote:
Walk In My Shadow wrote:How's old Zilth, by the way?


He's alright, but not collecting as feverishly as I.

User avatar
Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk
Posts: 29843
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 20:18
Location: Edge of a continent

Re: What’s going on BCB?

Postby Matt Wilson » 10 Feb 2019, 16:59

Karma's a bitch.
goat boy wrote:For so long now Matt has BCB defined himself as being in opposition to Coan. He’s the Batman to their Joker but they can't deal with Batman ditching the gothic gloom of Gotham for Paris in the spring.

User avatar
yomptepi
BCB thumbscrew of Justice
Posts: 36007
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 17:57
Location: well

Re: What’s going on BCB?

Postby yomptepi » 10 Feb 2019, 17:41

DEEPLANK wrote:

yomptepi wrote:It does look like Coan is the nasty neighbour tossing stones into next doors greenhouse.

Have you nothing better to do John?


I am not getting drawn into this. I say what I see. And I am sorry if you feel I have over stepped the mark. What is the point of continuing a squabble that nobody else is interested in? I assume everything is going well on your site, so why can't we all play nice?
You don't like me...do you?

User avatar
Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist
Posts: 24434
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 18:51
Location: at sea

Re: What’s going on BCB?

Postby Copehead » 10 Feb 2019, 17:44

yomptepi wrote:
DEEPLANK wrote:

yomptepi wrote:It does look like Coan is the nasty neighbour tossing stones into next doors greenhouse.

Have you nothing better to do John?


I am not getting drawn into this. I say what I see. And I am sorry if you feel I have over stepped the mark. What is the point of continuing a squabble that nobody else is interested in? I assume everything is going well on your site, so why can't we all play nice?


Man up Bear, this is pathetically supine not Ursine.
Nazi Punks, Nazi Punks, Nazi Punks, Fuck Off

Image

Bear baiting & dog fights a speciality.