What do YOU bring to BCB?

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
User avatar
zoomboogity
Shakin' All Over
Posts: 5278
Joined: 17 Jul 2003, 07:42
Location: Screwball Cultural Center

Re: What do YOU bring to BCB?

Postby zoomboogity » 21 Oct 2018, 03:17

THE SMOOTH SOUL STYLINGS OF SUMPTUOUS SI wrote:
Jimbo wrote:Obnoxiousness. Loads of it.


You think you're some kind of righteous truth-seeker whose pronouncements annoy us 'cos they stir us out of our apathy, don't you? that you're unwelcome here because you point out the unpalatable truth to people like us who are continually fed lies by biased media sources?

You really think that, don't you?


That's what "they" want him to think.
Image

"Quite."

User avatar
Dor-Relip Hotels and Bathings
hounds people off the board
Posts: 19641
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21
Location: selling a self-detonating James Last CD to a Copenhagen thrift store

Re: What do YOU bring to BCB?

Postby Dor-Relip Hotels and Bathings » 21 Oct 2018, 10:54

That's it.
GoogaMooga wrote:There's this joke about cowbells in the States, "More cowbell, we need more cowbell!".

User avatar
Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk
Posts: 29695
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 20:18
Location: Edge of a continent

Re: What do YOU bring to BCB?

Postby Matt Wilson » 21 Oct 2018, 16:42

Oh shut the fuck up!!!
John Coan wrote:I've lived in many different countries in Europe and whenever I come home I think 'England is the best'

User avatar
Hightea
Posts: 1593
Joined: 16 Apr 2015, 02:18
Location: NY state

Re: What do YOU bring to BCB?

Postby Hightea » 22 Oct 2018, 14:41

Horsie!
Image

User avatar
Perpendicular
Posts: 94
Joined: 25 Sep 2018, 18:26

Re: What do YOU bring to BCB?

Postby Perpendicular » 22 Oct 2018, 20:14

VEGAN-ism and the opportunity to fill-up BCB's diaper with excrement.

User avatar
Perpendicular
Posts: 94
Joined: 25 Sep 2018, 18:26

Re: What do YOU bring to BCB?

Postby Perpendicular » 22 Oct 2018, 23:03

Pansy Puff wrote:my shiny head


B O R I N G

we all know about your pate.

User avatar
Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk
Posts: 29695
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 20:18
Location: Edge of a continent

Re: What do YOU bring to BCB?

Postby Matt Wilson » 22 Oct 2018, 23:11

Is perpendicular Adam?
John Coan wrote:I've lived in many different countries in Europe and whenever I come home I think 'England is the best'

User avatar
Perpendicular
Posts: 94
Joined: 25 Sep 2018, 18:26

Re: What do YOU bring to BCB?

Postby Perpendicular » 22 Oct 2018, 23:11

Pansy Puff wrote:An ability to laugh at ten threads started by "perpendicular" that have no replies.

What would Brian do?


Brian was one of the good guys.

You need reporting to whoever appointed you head teacher.

User avatar
Rayge
Posts: 13688
Joined: 14 Aug 2013, 11:37
Location: deepest Devon
Contact:

Re: What do YOU bring to BCB?

Postby Rayge » 23 Oct 2018, 10:57

Perpendicular wrote:Brian was one of the good guys.


Who that?
In timeless moments we live forever

You can't play a tune on an absolute

Negative Capability...when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, Mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact & reason”

User avatar
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.
Posts: 67355
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:04
Location: High On Poachers Hill

Re: What do YOU bring to BCB?

Postby Diamond Dog » 23 Oct 2018, 11:01

Matt Wilson wrote:Is perpendicular Adam?


Do bears......
“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
"Don't be seduced into thinking that which did not make a profit is without value"
"'Seize the moments as they fly, know to live and learn to die'."

User avatar
fange
100% fangetastic
Posts: 13098
Joined: 20 Jan 2010, 11:30
Location: 香港

Re: What do YOU bring to BCB?

Postby fange » 23 Oct 2018, 11:06

Rayge wrote:
Perpendicular wrote:Brian was one of the good guys.


Who that?

Brian was a New York guy who hasn't been around for a handful of years now, a frequent DJ if memory serves.Really into his jazz, soul and funk, lots of good sruff.
Jonny Spencer wrote:
fange wrote:I've got my quad pants on and i'm ready for some Cock.


By CHRIST you're a man after my own sideways sausage, Ange!

User avatar
Robert
Posts: 1055
Joined: 27 Dec 2013, 13:24

Re: What do YOU bring to BCB?

Postby Robert » 25 Oct 2018, 23:02

Nuffink.

Just wanna see how common people think. I wanna be like common people, like you.

User avatar
never/ever
Posts: 23726
Joined: 27 Jun 2008, 14:21
Location: Journeying through a burning brain

Re: What do YOU bring to BCB?

Postby never/ever » 25 Oct 2018, 23:12

Robert wrote:Nuffink.

Just wanna see how common people think. I wanna be like common people, like you.


Are you a toff?
kath wrote:i do not wanna buy the world a fucquin gotdamn coke.

User avatar
Robert
Posts: 1055
Joined: 27 Dec 2013, 13:24

Re: What do YOU bring to BCB?

Postby Robert » 25 Oct 2018, 23:18

never/ever wrote:
Robert wrote:Nuffink.

Just wanna see how common people think. I wanna be like common people, like you.


Are you a toff?



Interesting concept, can you expand? Eager to learn, you know.

User avatar
never/ever
Posts: 23726
Joined: 27 Jun 2008, 14:21
Location: Journeying through a burning brain

Re: What do YOU bring to BCB?

Postby never/ever » 25 Oct 2018, 23:36

Robert wrote:
never/ever wrote:
Robert wrote:Nuffink.

Just wanna see how common people think. I wanna be like common people, like you.


Are you a toff?



Interesting concept, can you expand? Eager to learn, you know.


Well, were you born with a plastic or a silver spoon in your mouth?
kath wrote:i do not wanna buy the world a fucquin gotdamn coke.

User avatar
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.
Posts: 67355
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:04
Location: High On Poachers Hill

Re: What do YOU bring to BCB?

Postby Diamond Dog » 26 Oct 2018, 06:19

fange wrote:
Rayge wrote:
Perpendicular wrote:Brian was one of the good guys.


Who that?

Brian was a New York guy who hasn't been around for a handful of years now, a frequent DJ if memory serves.Really into his jazz, soul and funk, lots of good sruff.


I met him in Orlando twice - lovely soft spoken funny guy, who knew his sport and music really well. Top fella.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
"Don't be seduced into thinking that which did not make a profit is without value"
"'Seize the moments as they fly, know to live and learn to die'."

User avatar
fange
100% fangetastic
Posts: 13098
Joined: 20 Jan 2010, 11:30
Location: 香港

Re: What do YOU bring to BCB?

Postby fange » 26 Oct 2018, 06:52

Yes, i'd heard that before too. Wish he would still come back here to post.
Jonny Spencer wrote:
fange wrote:I've got my quad pants on and i'm ready for some Cock.


By CHRIST you're a man after my own sideways sausage, Ange!