Secret Santa 2018 - Sign up time!

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks

This means this thread won't die.

a) Fuck you grim reaper
100%
b) Secret Santa threads should live forever.
No votes

Total votes: 1

Jimbo

Re: Secret Santa 2018 - Sign up time!

Postby Jimbo » 24 Jan 2019, 02:13

The Prof wrote:Time to unsticky, I'm guessing

But what about the BCB Secret Valentine exchange? DD, you ready to organize that? ;)
Cold War Number One: 70 years of daily national stupidity. Cold War Number Two: Still in its youth, but just as stupid. - William Blum

Butch Manly
Utter Cad

Re: Secret Santa 2018 - Sign up time!

Postby Butch Manly » 17 Feb 2019, 11:30

Minnie the Minx wrote:
Butch Manly wrote:First of all, sincere apologies to Anna and Mike for not getting my package to them before they left for Blighty a week ago. I did post it 10 days before they left but am mortified that it didnt arrive in time for them.

Now, to the thanks, again to Anna and Mike! I opened my package just before I left home a few days ago and they put a massive smile on my face! A copy of Nillson's The Point, which I have never heard, a copy of Michelle Alexander's The New Jim Crow and a truly Texan t-shirt! Many thanks, guys! Have a great Christmas and I hope you like your gifts when you get back home.

I’m so glad you liked the gifts! I opened yours last night and we were chuffed to mintballs - chocolate, gingerbread, Xmas tree stuff and a copy of Lost in music. Love it all! We scoffed the gingerbread immediately! Cheers Griff!

You're welcome, Anna. I wanted to add a bit of Slavic/Baltic flavour to your Christmas. Some of it will have to wait until next year, of course, but I trust you enjoyed the Polish chocolate. :)
Goatboy to Belle:

"I suggest you retreat to the safety of your Facebook bubble. Griff has a post he needs you to like."