the police

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Eddie Shah environment
hounds people off the board

the police

Postby Eddie Shah environment » 12 Sep 2018, 14:47

Ever got in trouble with the PIGS?

Ever been ARRESTED?
Dimbo wrote:The media are run by the CIA. They write what they tell them to write.

Eddie Shah environment

Re: the police

Postby Eddie Shah environment » 12 Sep 2018, 15:22

Matt Wilson wrote:Yeah, man. I been in trouble with da cops ever since I was SO HIGH

Ah, right, thanks! Any details you'd care to share?
Dimbo wrote:The media are run by the CIA. They write what they tell them to write.

Eddie Shah environment

Postby Eddie Shah environment » 12 Sep 2018, 15:22

The Modernist wrote:I prefer to stay above the law. It's better for my mind.

Yes, I feel much the same way, G.

Eddie Shah environment

Postby Eddie Shah environment » 12 Sep 2018, 15:23

Goat Boy wrote:I'm always in fucking trouble with the pigs, man. Just yesterday I crashed into one of them when I was off my tits on shrooms

WOW Dougie! must have been a shock eh?

Eddie Shah environment

Postby Eddie Shah environment » 12 Sep 2018, 15:25

Jimbo wrote:Not for a long time, no, but when I was a teen I was always getting banged up for possession. Here in Tokyo the takawasha don't give a fuck if you're high or if you're straight, it's a cool country for that.

I can dig it, Jimb.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 12 Sep 2018, 15:29

BOXO wrote:Cunts. They're all cunts.

But helpful if you need directions, no?
Gadfly

Eddie Shah environment

Postby Eddie Shah environment » 12 Sep 2018, 15:32

Do you get a notification if I've 'quoted' you?

this could be USEFUL :twisted:

Fonz

Postby Fonz » 12 Sep 2018, 15:35

:D
Heyyyy!

"Fonz clearly has no fucks to give. I like the cut of his Cupicidal gib."

Rayge

Postby Rayge » 12 Sep 2018, 15:52

As a matter of fact, I have, twice, and not for what you might expect. But my record's been wiped, so my secret's safe with me. Unless you want to start a poll thread about it.
And of course I also worked with the Pork Force for a while, teaching piglets O level English for two frankly bizarre terms.
In timeless moments we live forever

You can't play a tune on an absolute

Negative Capability...when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, Mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact & reason”

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 12 Sep 2018, 16:09

Have been in quite a few situations where friends have been arrested. I kinda always knew when to shut up and fade back from a situation when the cops showed up. I was put in a local jail cell once for a night, but never arrested.

I've had to pick up a few folks from jail the next morning though.

Darkness_Fish

Postby Darkness_Fish » 12 Sep 2018, 16:18

Still on the run, man. Ain't no copper taking me alive.
Like fast-moving clouds casting shadows against a hillside, the melody-loop shuddered with a sense of the sublime, the awful unknowable majesty of the world.

Wally Bingbang
Long Player

Postby Wally Bingbang » 12 Sep 2018, 16:38

I once helped the cops nab a burgler who stole a bunch of expensive handbags from a nearby store after he crashed though my backyard in the middle of the night while running away. I managed to get a good look at him, and gave them a description, and they caught him within half an hour. I figure I've got a lifetime get-out-of-jail-for-free card after that one.
If you've got nothing to do, don't do it here.

Samoan

Postby Samoan » 12 Sep 2018, 19:11

I was randomly pulled over at about 11.30 at night for a roadside breathalyser which was negative.
That's it.
Nikki Gradual wrote: Santana is just lift music really, isn’t it ?

Jumper K

Postby Jumper K » 12 Sep 2018, 19:40

Both civilian and Military.

LeBaron
Diamond Geezer

Postby LeBaron » 12 Sep 2018, 20:42

I was questioned at the police station by a detective when I was a pre-teen on false vandalism allegations. My father was with me but it was a harrowing, searing experience. Nothing came of it, of course. Since then I’ve been hassled a few times for walking after dark, but that’s it.
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?

take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Darkness_Fish

Postby Darkness_Fish » 12 Sep 2018, 20:43

Wally Bingbang wrote:I once helped the cops nab a burgler who stole a bunch of expensive handbags from a nearby store after he crashed though my backyard in the middle of the night while running away. I managed to get a good look at him, and gave them a description, and they caught him within half an hour. I figure I've got a lifetime get-out-of-jail-for-free card after that one.

Like fast-moving clouds casting shadows against a hillside, the melody-loop shuddered with a sense of the sublime, the awful unknowable majesty of the world.

Wally Bingbang
Long Player

Postby Wally Bingbang » 12 Sep 2018, 21:07

If he'd been a bank robber and had dropped as many wads of cash as he did purses while clambering over my fence I wouldn't have said a damn thing - I don't need any more handbags.
If you've got nothing to do, don't do it here.

Pansy Puff

Postby Pansy Puff » 12 Sep 2018, 21:40

Darkness_Fish wrote:
Wally Bingbang wrote:I once helped the cops nab a burgler who stole a bunch of expensive handbags from a nearby store after he crashed though my backyard in the middle of the night while running away. I managed to get a good look at him, and gave them a description, and they caught him within half an hour. I figure I've got a lifetime get-out-of-jail-for-free card after that one.

ha-cha-cha-cha
“He’s got the memory of an elephant ... and the trophy cabinet of one too.”

Loki
The Goddess of Mischief

Postby Loki » 13 Sep 2018, 02:51

Detroit, December 1975.

I had started my senior year of high school in a new school, since my folks had just divorced and we had moved.

I was in the middle of a 6-week course of radiation therapy, after my first cancer bout. I had never been a cigarette smoker, and had eschewed weed all the way thru high school, even tho all my friends smoked up. At that point, I figured I might as well try it, so one night my bf came and got me.....we parked in a field just off a major road, and he lit up a pipe. I think we had Dark Side of the Moon blasting, and the van was filling up with smoke. Then Don noticed a cruiser rolling up behind us. We frantically rolled down the windows, but when he approached he must have smelled it. Funnily tho, he didn't mention that, but checked my ID and told me to get in the back seat of his car. He must have spoken to Don for a minute, then came and started drilling me with questions. He was a young cop, and more terse than friendly. He thought my parents wouldn't be happy about me being in my bf's van out in a field, esp. on a school nite. I had to explain my story to him, how I had been in hospital and had to drop out of school temporarily; how I was living with my Dad who wasn't the most reasonable guy, and PLEASE don't call him cuz he will KILL me. The cop didn't care. He made the call, and I was taken home. Of course as I knew, my Dad would flip out, and sure enough, he grounded me for life.

The next day I packed up my stuff and moved in with my Mom.

That cop had no idea how he changed my life. But maybe he did me a large favour. It's weird to think about it now.

And how would I feel if I had a daughter and that happened?

Other than that, I always had positive dealings with cops, esp. in Michigan. One summer evening before dark, 1974, my bf and I were in the back seat of a friend's Firebird, parked on the street in a subdivision. A cop cruised by and stopped. He saw that the 4 of us were drinking beer, underage.....all he said was to move along, and if he saw us again that nite in his jurisdiction, he would haul us in. Oh, thanx, officer! Have a good nite.

Around that time, I briefly dated a cop, who I smoked weed with. It really was a different time.

One rainy nite in 1977, I flipped a car on a slick road. Cops came and took us to hospital. I was never tested for alcohol (I had had one drink that evening). No one cared back then. Drunken auto accidents were depicted in the news as 'the driver lost control of the vehicle'. Like smoking indoors, it was just part of life.

Look up here, I'm in heaven

whodathunkit wrote: Somewhere it's always 1972.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 13 Sep 2018, 04:34

The infrequency of encounters I've had with Japanese police is staggering. Maybe it's because I don't drive here. Now, I have smoked pot in Japan way too infrequently because it isn't a thing here. I wish it were with all my head but It just isn't. The law says it's illegal - the penalty is severe and sure - so people don't do it. That said, I have smoked here but only 3 or 4 times in all my more than 30 years years here. One time I had a - one - joint from a friend and I went to another friend's apartment to smoke it. Ooh, were we excited! I remember the music my friend put on, Simon and Garfunkel's hits. So he and I gathered under the stove hood to smoke it. And it wasn't bad shit - for Japan. I was nicely toasted and singing along to S&G and goofing around. For some reason, maybe a Halloween leftover, my friend had a long black hair wig and for a goof I put it on. Dancing around and acting the fool the doorbell rang. I was sure it was either another friend or my wife so I kept the wig on and singing along to the music I opened the door and there were two Japanese cops. They said some words I didn't understand - neither of us spoke the language - but it turned out that they didn't come to bust us for pot but to register my friend as a newcomer to the neighborhood. After he gave his name and showed his drivers license, they filled out a form and left. But holy shit, did that scare me.
Gadfly