Nazi Punks, Nazi Punks, Nazi Punks, Fuck Off

Bear baiting & dog fights a speciality.

Rayge

Re: Labour GOOOD! Tory BAAAD!

Postby Rayge » 01 Sep 2018, 17:16

Copehead wrote:
Labour GOOOD! Tory BAAAD!

Not going the way you wanted John? :)

to be fair, it was going all right until it was hijacked by the donnybrook that's migrated from Omnishambles via a title I've forgotten to the demonisation of JC in a manner that I don't welcome either. Be nice if you all, on both sides, packed up your toy weapons and fucked off back over there to play. :)
In timeless moments we live forever

You can't play a tune on an absolute

Negative Capability...when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, Mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact & reason”

Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby Copehead » 01 Sep 2018, 17:39

Rayge wrote:
Copehead wrote:

to be fair, it was going all right until it was hijacked by the donnybrook that's migrated from Omnishambles via a title I've forgotten to the demonisation of JC in a manner that I don't welcome either. Be nice if you all, on both sides, packed up your toy weapons and fucked off back over there to play. :)

Where's the fun in that Ray?

I have to say, although I have had a little to drink, Mike is lovely in real life and far more left wing than he realises. :oops:

The Modernist
2018 BCB Cup Champ!

Postby The Modernist » 01 Sep 2018, 18:32

Toby wrote:Just as impressive as your continual tediousness, which has reached stratospheric levels.

My point is this is just the same argument all the time. You are all entrenched lefties who do not waver from your ideology. It is the same week in week out.

If someone is a Tory or has right wing views, they are castigated, called names, laughed at or generally believed to be utterly deluded.

The fact is that around half the country is right wing. Just normal people going about their business, not being involved with politics but being a part of the fabric of society. Some hold views that might not be acceptable to the enlightened left, but they obey the law and contribute to life in general.

I find it troubling that you, an educated middle-aged man, are willing to call half the population, or probably even more, idiots and whatever derisory epithet you come up with next.

It is this that I find just really quite dull. The left doesn’t want to engage with others that do not share their views, it wants to demonise and shut them down. You do it to me personally and as soon as you post some lengthy piece that isn’t even your own opinion, I’m afraid that my eyes just glaze over.

I have attempted to articulate my own political opinions on here in a polite manner over the last few years, ignoring the general derisory nonsense that is thrown my way. But to be honest I’m pretty tired of it now, so wallow in your little victory.

I think intransigence and insults exist on both sides to be honest. People tend to get very tribal when discussing politics which is why I tend to dip in and out of it.

Rayge

Postby Rayge » 01 Sep 2018, 18:35

Copehead wrote:
Rayge wrote:
Copehead wrote:Not going the way you wanted John? :)

Where's the fun in that Ray?

I have to say, although I have had a little to drink, Mike is lovely in real life and far more left wing than he realises. :oops:

Didn't just mean you, Will, it's just the way that a whimsical thread on Labour in the past turned into a continuation of a long-running and essentially circulatory squabble/political theatre/donnybrook/insultathon that's fine contained in its own ever-expanding space, rather like the prog and Rugby threads ;) , but it can get tedious for the onlookers (even, perhaps especially, me) when it spills out all over the place, so you can hardly mock Coan for his exasperation (if, indeed that was what you were doing: maybe it was just because drink had been taken).
In timeless moments we live forever

You can't play a tune on an absolute

Negative Capability...when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, Mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact & reason”

Earl E. Eel
hounds people off the board
Location: selling a self-detonating James Last CD to a Copenhagen thrift store

Postby Earl E. Eel » 01 Sep 2018, 19:06

Copehead wrote:

Oh, it's going the way I, and everyone else for that matter, expected. Childish insults, half-baked and half-witted 'analysis' and you, smearing the whole thing with your shit like a demented infant.
GoogaMooga wrote:you have to look to the Dutch licensee, Disky

I've got more Disky product

a label like Dutch Disky

One comp to avoid, though, is Disky's "Best of the 70's"

Normally, Disky are clever at repackaging

Earl E. Eel
hounds people off the board
Location: selling a self-detonating James Last CD to a Copenhagen thrift store

Postby Earl E. Eel » 01 Sep 2018, 19:08

(and JC refers to Corbyn, not me. Unfortunate I share his initials)
GoogaMooga wrote:you have to look to the Dutch licensee, Disky

I've got more Disky product

a label like Dutch Disky

One comp to avoid, though, is Disky's "Best of the 70's"

Normally, Disky are clever at repackaging

Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby Copehead » 01 Sep 2018, 21:14

what is 'GLEDE' e . wrote:(and JC refers to Corbyn, not me. Unfortunate I share his initials)

I thought you meant our Lord John Cleese

Butch Manly
Utter Cad

Postby Butch Manly » 02 Sep 2018, 01:48

what is 'GLEDE' e . wrote:(and JC refers to Corbyn, not me. Unfortunate I share his initials)

I know. Poor Jezzer.
Goatboy to Belle:

"I suggest you retreat to the safety of your Facebook bubble. Griff has a post he needs you to like."

Butch Manly
Utter Cad

Postby Butch Manly » 02 Sep 2018, 13:32

Toby wrote:I find it troubling that you, an educated middle-aged man, are willing to call half the population, or probably even more, idiots and whatever derisory epithet you come up with next.

I don't recall ever doing this but I'm happy to be corrected.

It is this that I find just really quite dull. The left doesn’t want to engage with others that do not share their views, it wants to demonise and shut them down. You do it to me personally....

The Left doesn't want to shut down debate - it wants the issues seriously debated (much more than the Right does, actually)If you actually entered debates and fought your corner instead of just posting the occasional sneering comment then refusing to answer criticism of it, I'd have more respect for you.

I have attempted to articulate my own political opinions on here in a polite manner over the last few years, ignoring the general derisory nonsense that is thrown my way. But to be honest I’m pretty tired of it now, so wallow in your little victory.

Yes, "B O R I N G" reflects so well on you.
Goatboy to Belle:

"I suggest you retreat to the safety of your Facebook bubble. Griff has a post he needs you to like."

Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint

Postby Goat Boy » 02 Sep 2018, 13:49

Toby wrote:Just as impressive as your continual tediousness, which has reached stratospheric levels.

My point is this is just the same argument all the time. You are all entrenched lefties who do not waver from your ideology. It is the same week in week out.

If someone is a Tory or has right wing views, they are castigated, called names, laughed at or generally believed to be utterly deluded.

The fact is that around half the country is right wing. Just normal people going about their business, not being involved with politics but being a part of the fabric of society. Some hold views that might not be acceptable to the enlightened left, but they obey the law and contribute to life in general.

I find it troubling that you, an educated middle-aged man, are willing to call half the population, or probably even more, idiots and whatever derisory epithet you come up with next.

It is this that I find just really quite dull. The left doesn’t want to engage with others that do not share their views, it wants to demonise and shut them down. You do it to me personally and as soon as you post some lengthy piece that isn’t even your own opinion, I’m afraid that my eyes just glaze over.

Griff wrote:The notion that Jeremy Corbyn, a lifelong vocal proponent of antisemitism, would stand in front of an antisemitic mural and commend it is utterly preposterous.

Copehead wrote:we have lost touch with anything normal

Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby Copehead » 02 Sep 2018, 14:02

Butch Manly wrote:
Toby wrote:I find it troubling that you, an educated middle-aged man, are willing to call half the population, or probably even more, idiots and whatever derisory epithet you come up with next.

I think that was probably me, and I think I meant self harming, naive, gullible dullards rather than idiots.

Deebank
Resonator

Postby Deebank » 02 Sep 2018, 15:56

Copehead wrote:
Butch Manly wrote:

I think that was probably me, and I think I meant self harming, naive, gullible dullards rather than idiots.

I think you’ll find there’s also rich, greedy, self-serving bastards as well :?
I've been talking about writing a book - 25 years of TEFL - for a few years now. I've got it in me.

Paid anghofio fod dy galon yn y chwyldro

Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby Copehead » 02 Sep 2018, 16:09

Deebank wrote:
Copehead wrote:
Butch Manly wrote:

I think you’ll find there’s also rich, greedy, self-serving bastards as well :?

Perhaps it was you then, although I wouldn't disagree; can we agree on:

self harming, naive, gullible, rich, greedy, self-serving, bastard dullards ?

Butch Manly
Utter Cad

Postby Butch Manly » 02 Sep 2018, 17:17

Seems fair enough.
Goatboy to Belle:

yomptepi
BCB thumbscrew of Justice

Postby yomptepi » 02 Sep 2018, 18:16

Butch Manly wrote:Seems fair enough.

if only all the evidence wasn't to the contrary...
You don't like me...do you?

Butch Manly
Utter Cad

Postby Butch Manly » 02 Sep 2018, 19:19

Es broma, Miguel.
Goatboy to Belle:

Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby Copehead » 03 Sep 2018, 08:15

yomptepi wrote:
Butch Manly wrote:Seems fair enough.

if only all the evidence wasn't to the contrary...

OK I take back rich.