in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Butch Manly
Utter Cad

Re: The demonisation of Jeremy Corbyn

Postby Butch Manly » 09 Aug 2018, 11:51

Goat Boy wrote:
Tonto Papadopoulos wrote:
Goat Boy wrote:
Griff does this as well so he likes to infer I’m an Israeli shill who is indifferent to the suffering of the Palestinians. His Palestinian woman comment is trying to do the same thing.

Well, you hardly seem outraged by the situation. Having "some sympathy "for the Palestinians' plight is hardly going to do them any good.

It is common knowledge that the Israeli government employs a sophisticated and influential hasbara machine to promote their interests in western countries. A significant part of that activity will be maintaining contact with Jewish news outlets in Britain and other countries. They also have strong connections with British politicians who promote Israeli interests in parliament and the wider political field. An Israeli diplomat, Shai Masot, has been recorded boasting about his ability to bring down any troublesome British MPs.

They do all of this, of course, to attempt to shut down any criticism of the illegal land grab which continues day by day in the West Bank and the appalling treatment of Palestinians in the Gaza ghetto.

They will, of course, be delighted when people such as yourself view the entire situation as the Israeli government versus Hamas. That is what they want us all to think.

In fact, it is unhelpful and inaccurate to view it that way. This is about the Israeli government versus the Palestinian people. Hamas are a symptom of this conflict more than a cause.

We do the millions of ordinary, innocent Palestinians a disservice if we equate them all with Hamas and frame it as Israel v Hamas though that of course is precisely what hasbara sets out to achieve. It shuts down the debate and allows the crimes to continue. That is why Labour made a few amendments to the examples, not as a result of some crypto-anti-Semitic plot.

Now you can continue to embarrass yourself by trying to frame me as some sort of crazy conspiracy theorist or you can finally wipe the sleep from your eyes and see what is actually going on.

“Hardly seem outraged”.

OH GAWD, I’M AWFULLY SORRY SIR, HAVE I NOT EXHIBITED THE REQUISITE AMOUNT OF OUTRAGE FOR YOU? OH GAWD, MY SINCEREST APOLOGIES NOBLE ONE. I can assure you I shall have a 1000 word essay on your desk along with a very shiny apple freshly scuffed on my starchy grey school shorts by Monday morning SIR that I dearly hope will clearly express my sincere and honest outrage over this tragic situation and that this, dear God, will meet your satisfaction, Mr Griff Sir. In conclusion: Palestine FTW.

Maybe we should have some kind of BCB outrageometer? Not far enough in the red to meet Griff’s and G’s approval and Griff will solemnly castigate you for having “done poorly” and then demand an apology for having slighted someone from an oppressed minority.

And what good, pray tell are you doing, Griff? What good does your endless stream of articles on Facebook do except give somebody the opportunity to express their horror through the medium of the sad faced smilie? Or your attendance at a fucking rally (ooo, look, Griff’s waving a Palestinian flag everybody! Take that Israel!)? What good does your self-righteous ire on BCB do? Nothing, not a fucking sausage, that’s what. If you want to do the Palestinians some good and do us all a favour, instead of fucking off on early retirement to cosy little Spain, fuck the fuck off and go and fight with Hamas or do some humanitarian work in Gaza (BECAUSE THAT’S WHAT YOU ARE GRIFF, REMEMBER?). I’m sure your retirement money could contribute to a good month or two on the strip helping out poor Palestinians whose worlds have collapsed. There’ll be no tapas or bullfighting mind and plenty anti-Semitism from Hamas but I’m sure your glorious leader whose face regularly adorns your bloated body with beaming pride will approve of you fighting the good fight with the peace seeking social justice warriors. Maybe afterwards he might invite your for tea and cake at parliament followed by a complimentary hand job in the bog. I’ve heard he has very soft hands. Apparently George Galloway likes to watch by the way so please be careful.

I don’t know what to say about the rest of your post. You don’t want to be labelled a conspiracy nut but you still indulge in it. Imagine a country trying to promote its interests abroad and maintain strong diplomatic relationships with its allies? Whowouldathunkit? Of course to you it’s something else because Israel is uniquely awful. This time you use an example of an embassy official mouthing off about bringing down Pro-Palestine MPs. Did it ever it occur he was just some gobshite boasting to impress someone? To you, however, this is a smoking gun in the same way the 2nd hand unverified recollection from an academic is proof that Louise Ellman did not attend that meeting. Christ. Why don’t you just start drawing cartoons, maybe featuring a boat called “UK” being pulled under by a giant squid called “Israel”? This is where you are at now I’m afraid and it makes discussion with you pointless. I am not going to indulge you in your nonsense anymore. You’re in good company though, Griff. I see there’s a video now of Corbyn claiming the BBC is biased towards Israel because it refers to Israel as a democracy that has a right to exist and defend itself from Islamist fascists who want to destroy it. You are swimming in the same shallow waters.

Enough.

You’re like the strange man you get into a random argument with at a party who then creepily follows you home and who shouts “and another thing!” at the bedroom window when you’re undressing for bed. Maybe I wasn’t quite clear enough before but I’ve had enough of your shit and don’t want to engage with you again on politics, let alone this issue.

So let me clear now, Griff and spell it out to you.

I’m bored of your booze sodden bullshit. I’m bored of left wingers like yourself who propagate conspiratorial nonsense and then implore me to finally wipe the sleep from my eyes (wake up sheeple!). I’m bored of cunts like you who blame everybody else (right wing media, right wing Jews, Blairites, Mandelson, Campbell) for the problems their leaders and party have created instead of looking in the mirror themselves. I’m tired of cunts like you who turn a blind eye to their own sides bullshit by whinging about the fucking Tories instead (there’s a lot of that on this thread). I’m bored of your obvious prejudice towards huge swathes of the population whose political opinions you don’t share. I’m bored of your finger wagging self-righteousness and nauseating judgemental arrogance. I’m bored of your simple minded partisan loyalties and constant stream of virtue signalling on Facebook. I suggest you get off your arse and book that flight to Gaza, Griff if you really wanna make a difference cos the memes aren't cutting it.

I’m fucking bored man and I know I’m not the only one.

And that sad thing is you’ll only get worse as you get older and angrier. More bitter, more judgemental, more conspiratorial, more bubble dwelling, more dogmatic, less empathetic. I can only hope Spain, or that tour of duty with Hamas will alleviate whatever the fuck is grinding your gears because something clearly isn’t right.

In a perverse way though, it’s kind of sweet and flattering that you have followed me home from the pub yet again. It’s like you are trying to convert me or summat but I’m shutting the curtains and putting my ear plugs in now, ok?

In short: fuck off Griff

You okay, Hun? X
Goatboy to Belle:

"I suggest you retreat to the safety of your Facebook bubble. Griff has a post he needs you to like."

Butch Manly
Utter Cad

Postby Butch Manly » 09 Aug 2018, 11:53

Fonz wrote:Hey Tonto. Do you have a link for that Cook piece?

It should be pretty much the last word on this.

https://www.jonathan-cook.net/blog/2018 ... -semitism/
Goatboy to Belle:

"I suggest you retreat to the safety of your Facebook bubble. Griff has a post he needs you to like."

Butch Manly
Utter Cad

Postby Butch Manly » 09 Aug 2018, 12:09

[quote="mission"]
Why should this instance of an interest group seeking to protect its interests be any more alarming than the gazillions of other groups doing the same or similar?

Fuck me, did you come down in the last shower?
[/quote]

I posted it because it is directly relevant to the original purpose of this thread.
Goatboy to Belle:

Butch Manly
Utter Cad

Postby Butch Manly » 09 Aug 2018, 12:25

Belle Lettre wrote:Letter to the Guardian:

• As Jewish members and supporters of the Labour party, we agree with John Prescott’s assertion that the Labour party is not antisemitic (Corbyn sorry for hurt caused to the Jewish community, 6 August). One of the most noticeable things about these repeated claims of Labour party antisemitism is a distinct lack of any evidence.

We disagree with Tom Watson’s statement that Labour may “disappear into a vortex of eternal shame”. We need only note that Watson and those Labour MPs concerned about antisemitism displayed no shame at the fact that by abstaining, they effectively supported the Immigration Act 2014 and its “hostile environment policy”, which led directly to the Windrush scandal.

Jewish people are not living in fear of an “existential threat” as some claim, nor do they suffer threats of deportation, deaths in custody, stop and search or economic discrimination such as black and Asian people experience.
It is deeply ironic that this renewed campaign about antisemitism in the Labour party should coincide with the Israeli Knesset passing the Jewish nation state law making Israel officially an apartheid state..

Jeremy Corbyn has nothing to apologise for and he should concentrate on the real task, winning a majority at the next election, and not be diverted by these bogus claims of antisemitism.

Graham Bash, Professor Haim Bresheeth, Mike Cushman, Peter Gorbach, Tony Greenstein, Abe Hayeem, Rosamine Hayeem, Professor Yosefa Loshitzky, Deborah Maccoby, Professor Moshe Machover, Diane Neslen, Ephraim Nimni, Charlotte Pringles, Dr Brian Robinson, Jackie Walker

What the hell would they know, though. :roll:
Goatboy to Belle:

Butch Manly
Utter Cad

Postby Butch Manly » 09 Aug 2018, 12:36

SOME JEWISH PEOPLE: We are under threat!
SOME OTHER PEOPLE: We must listen to what the Jews are saying. Their voices must be heard.
SOME OTHER JEWISH PEOPLE: Are we fuck under threat!
SOME OTHER PEOPLE: Shut the fuck up!
Goatboy to Belle:

wannabee enfant terrible
wannabee enfant terrible

Postby wannabee enfant terrible » 09 Aug 2018, 22:06

Ah fuck, Copeheads online :(
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Kal ‘Roger Cock’ Hodgson wrote:I have just discovered that the fake Markus account was not John...I would like to apologise for suggesting it was him.

Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby Copehead » 09 Aug 2018, 22:19

Belle Lettre wrote:Can't see Griff in the pics, mate.

As an aside, do you think Hamas sprang up in a vacuum? All of this could have been avoided.

Likkud and Hammas feed of each other and need each other, they are both thoroughly repellent, murderous organisations engaged in an endless cycle of violence as we saw today when Hammas launched a few of its feeble rockets at Israel to provoke a response which it got with the IDF killing women and children in retaliation, one more point to Hammas in the never ending, degrading propaganda war, another dead Palestinian mother and child.
Nazi Punks, Nazi Punks, Nazi Punks, Fuck Off

Bear baiting & dog fights a speciality.

Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby Copehead » 09 Aug 2018, 22:20

the gorton gollum wrote:Ah fuck, Copeheads online :(

Going to have to get your dictionary out again?

Butch Manly
Utter Cad

Postby Butch Manly » 09 Aug 2018, 23:20

Copehead wrote:

Don't reply to Gash, you daft twat. It's great fun watching him try to be edgy and everyone totally ignore him. :lol:
Goatboy to Belle:

Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby Copehead » 09 Aug 2018, 23:29

Tonto Papadopoulos wrote:
Copehead wrote:

Don't reply to Gash, you daft twat. It's great fun watching him try to be edgy and everyone totally ignore him. :lol:

D'oh

wannabee enfant terrible
wannabee enfant terrible

Postby wannabee enfant terrible » 10 Aug 2018, 10:08

More virtue signalling.

Kal ‘Roger Cock’ Hodgson wrote:I have just discovered that the fake Markus account was not John...I would like to apologise for suggesting it was him.

Butch Manly
Utter Cad

Postby Butch Manly » 10 Aug 2018, 20:17

"It is a terrible thing that the Jewish community in this country are in a position where they feel scared of the Labour Party. That should be heartbreaking for anyone in the movement."
-Labour councillor Sam Wheeler.

"There isn't one Jewish community."
- Michael Rosen
Goatboy to Belle:

Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby Copehead » 10 Aug 2018, 22:57

the gorton gollum wrote:More virtue signalling.

I know, you are quite shameless about it aren't you?

wannabee enfant terrible
wannabee enfant terrible

Postby wannabee enfant terrible » 10 Aug 2018, 23:29

#BCBswitchoff

Butch Manly
Utter Cad

Postby Butch Manly » 11 Aug 2018, 09:27

"Whataboutery" on Twitter:

Can you imagine if Emily thornberry made a disparaging comment on the attire of Orthodox Jews? She would be suspended and it would be front page of every paper. Boris does it about Muslims and it gets 2 minuted on bbc news immediately after 5 on anti semetism in the Labour Party

Bloody whatabouterists!
Goatboy to Belle:

yomptepi
BCB thumbscrew of Justice

Postby yomptepi » 11 Aug 2018, 09:57

Tonto Papadopoulos wrote:"Whataboutery" on Twitter:

Can you imagine if Emily thornberry made a disparaging comment on the attire of Orthodox Jews? She would be suspended and it would be front page of every paper. Boris does it about Muslims and it gets 2 minuted on bbc news immediately after 5 on anti semetism in the Labour Party

Bloody whatabouterists!

Jesus.
You don't like me...do you?

Butch Manly
Utter Cad

Postby Butch Manly » 11 Aug 2018, 12:25

Yeah, so he wore sandals and a dress, Yomp. Get over it!
Goatboy to Belle:

wannabee enfant terrible
wannabee enfant terrible

Postby wannabee enfant terrible » 11 Aug 2018, 12:38

#whatwouldrosendo

Butch Manly
Utter Cad

Postby Butch Manly » 11 Aug 2018, 13:38

David Rosenberg on Twitter:

'The Evening Standard is pressing Ed Miliband to "break his silence" over Labour and antisemitism. But he knows when the Daily Mail used antisemitism against him in 2013, it was Corbyn, not those making a noise now, who defended him and his dad, Ralph.'
Goatboy to Belle:

Lord Rother
Location: breaking the legs of the bastard that got me framed

Postby Lord Rother » 11 Aug 2018, 20:51

4 point lead for the Tories.