25%
I HAVE NEVER HAD SEX
19%

Total votes: 16

naughty boy
hounds people off the board

*SEX POLL*

Postby naughty boy » 19 Jun 2018, 15:15

Talk about it here if you'd like. But at least do the poll!
Matt 'interesting' Wilson wrote:So I went from looking at the "I'm a Man" riff, to showing how the rave up was popular for awhile.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Re: *SEX POLL*

Postby Jimbo » 19 Jun 2018, 15:33

Where is the never option?
Question authority.

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 19 Jun 2018, 16:41

With myself or someone else?
Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 19 Jun 2018, 17:10

That "Incel" movement sounds like a good way to hook up with girls. How do I join up?
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

Belle Lettre
Éminence grise

Postby Belle Lettre » 19 Jun 2018, 17:51

More often than Michael Andrew Lownsdale.
Nikki Gradual wrote:
Get a fucking grip you narcissistic cretins.

Brickyard Jack

Postby Brickyard Jack » 19 Jun 2018, 18:28

These days it is only now and then.

When I was 30 - 35 there weeks or months when it was several times a day.

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 19 Jun 2018, 19:11

so a bunch of attendees at an "Improve Your Sex Life" seminar are gathered, and the instructor starts things off with an informal poll. First he asks "how many of you have sex on a daily basis?" A few hands go up. Then he asks, "how many of you have sex several times a week?" A lot more hands go up. "how many of you have sex at least once a week?" Almost all the remaining hands go up. "how many of you have sex at least once a month?" All the remaining hands go up but one. So finally the instructor looks back at a tiny, timid man at the back of the room and says "OK, how many people here have sex only once a year?"

As soon as he says that, the tiny man gets up, and yells very excitedly: "Me!! Me, me! I only have sex once a year!" He finally sits down and smiles contentedly. With the whole class looking on puzzled, the instructor finally says "so if you only have sex once a year, why are you so excited about it?"

The man jumps up again and shouts out "because tonight's the night!"
Footy wrote:
The Who / Jimi Hendrix Experience Saville Theatre, London Jan '67
. Got Jimi's autograph after the show and went on to see him several times that year

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2023?

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 19 Jun 2018, 19:54

toomanyhatz wrote:so a bunch of attendees at an "Improve Your Sex Life" seminar are gathered, and the instructor starts things off with an informal poll. First he asks "how many of you have sex on a daily basis?" A few hands go up. Then he asks, "how many of you have sex several times a week?" A lot more hands go up. "how many of you have sex at least once a week?" Almost all the remaining hands go up. "how many of you have sex at least once a month?" All the remaining hands go up but one. So finally the instructor looks back at a tiny, timid man at the back of the room and says "OK, how many people here have sex only once a year?"

As soon as he says that, the tiny man gets up, and yells very excitedly: "Me!! Me, me! I only have sex once a year!" He finally sits down and smiles contentedly. With the whole classic looking on puzzled, the instructor finally says "so if you only have sex once a year, why are you so excited about it?"

The old Jewish man goes into the confession booth and the priest asks for a confession. The old man says,'You vouldn't believe it but I'm having the best sex of my like with 20 year old shiksa from Venice Beach." The priest says, "You have a Yiddish accent. Do you mind if I ask whether you of the Hebrew faith?" "What, is there something wrong with that?" "Oh no, sir, of course not but I am a Catholic priest. Why are you telling me?" "Are you kidding? I'm telling everyone!"
Question authority.

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 19 Jun 2018, 21:59

Jimbo wrote:
toomanyhatz wrote:so a bunch of attendees at an "Improve Your Sex Life" seminar are gathered, and the instructor starts things off with an informal poll. First he asks "how many of you have sex on a daily basis?" A few hands go up. Then he asks, "how many of you have sex several times a week?" A lot more hands go up. "how many of you have sex at least once a week?" Almost all the remaining hands go up. "how many of you have sex at least once a month?" All the remaining hands go up but one. So finally the instructor looks back at a tiny, timid man at the back of the room and says "OK, how many people here have sex only once a year?"

As soon as he says that, the tiny man gets up, and yells very excitedly: "Me!! Me, me! I only have sex once a year!" He finally sits down and smiles contentedly. With the whole classic looking on puzzled, the instructor finally says "so if you only have sex once a year, why are you so excited about it?"

The old Jewish man goes into the confession booth and the priest asks for a confession. The old man says,'You vouldn't believe it but I'm having the best sex of my like with 20 year old shiksa from Venice Beach." The priest says, "You have a Yiddish accent. Do you mind if I ask whether you of the Hebrew faith?" "What, is there something wrong with that?" "Oh no, sir, of course not but I am a Catholic priest. Why are you telling me?" "Are you kidding? I'm telling everyone!"

That one's funnier.
Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!

Return to “Nextdoorland”