Super Excited
No votes
Super Super Excited
100%

Total votes: 5

Dr Markus

New Royal Baby!

Postby Dr Markus » 23 Apr 2018, 12:08

Just how excited are you brits and the commonwealth family? "Super" excited?
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

Rayge

Re: New Royal Baby!

Postby Rayge » 23 Apr 2018, 12:10

All babies are new, aren't they?
In timeless moments we live forever

You can't play a tune on an absolute

Negative Capability...when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, Mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact & reason”

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 23 Apr 2018, 12:11

Rayge wrote:All babies are new, aren't they?

Aye, but they have 2 already and one of them would still be considered a baby. So for them, this is a new baby.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

clive gash
wannabee enfant terrible

Postby clive gash » 23 Apr 2018, 12:12

On St George’s day too!

Push!
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Diamond Dog wrote:...it quite clearly hit the target with you and your nonce...

...a multitude of innuendo and hearsay...

...I'm producing facts here...

Rayge

Postby Rayge » 23 Apr 2018, 12:13

Dr Markus wrote:

Aye, but they have 2 already and one of them would still be considered a baby. So for them, this is a new baby.

I've no idea who 'they' are, and don't give a shit, nay not even a fart, in answer to your original question :)

Negative Capability...when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, Mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact & reason”

naughty boy
hounds people off the board

Postby naughty boy » 23 Apr 2018, 12:21

Way's such a webel!
Matt 'interesting' Wilson wrote:So I went from looking at the "I'm a Man" riff, to showing how the rave up was popular for awhile.

clive gash
wannabee enfant terrible

Postby clive gash » 23 Apr 2018, 12:23

BCB royalty

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 23 Apr 2018, 12:27

Rayge wrote:
Dr Markus wrote:

I've no idea who 'they' are, and don't give a shit, nay not even a fart, in answer to your original question :)

I considered it answered.

Rayge

Postby Rayge » 23 Apr 2018, 12:59

Bumblecorn Cats Nightmare wrote:Way's such a webel!

for all that, I don't tend to make an equivalence between comics laughing on stage and singers taking a dump. That's some hardcore adolescent posturing right there ;)
And I genuinely don't know what Markus is talking about here, but then again I rarely do.

Rayge

Postby Rayge » 23 Apr 2018, 13:02

nev gash wrote:BCB royalty

Take that back! :evil: :evil: :evil:

clive gash
wannabee enfant terrible

Postby clive gash » 23 Apr 2018, 13:15

There’s a revolution coming...

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 23 Apr 2018, 13:16

Rayge wrote:
Dr Markus wrote:

I've no idea who 'they' are

I believe it’s the Queen’s grandchildren, Ray.
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Flower wrote:I just did a google search.

naughty boy

Postby naughty boy » 23 Apr 2018, 13:17

Rayge wrote:

for all that, I don't tend to make an equivalence between comics laughing on stage and singers taking a dump. That's some hardcore adolescent posturing right there ;)

The 'equivalence' is only in your mind, Mr. G
Matt 'interesting' Wilson wrote:So I went from looking at the "I'm a Man" riff, to showing how the rave up was popular for awhile.

Rayge

Postby Rayge » 23 Apr 2018, 13:54

Minnie the Minx wrote:
Rayge wrote:
Dr Markus wrote:

I've no idea who 'they' are

I believe it’s the Queen’s grandchildren, Ray.

Isn't that incest? ;)
Mind you, it's been a royal tradition since the Middle Kingdom in Egypt.

harvey k-tel
Long Player

Postby harvey k-tel » 23 Apr 2018, 13:55

It's crowning!
Tempora mutatur et nos mutamur in illis

Rayge

Postby Rayge » 23 Apr 2018, 13:58

Bumblecorn Cats Nightmare wrote:
Rayge wrote:

The 'equivalence' is only in your mind, Mr. G

Possibly, young master C, but why else did you introduce Mr Allin's in a conversation about Spike Milligan? Surrealism?

naughty boy

Postby naughty boy » 23 Apr 2018, 14:10

I was trying to make the point about all 'art' being defensible - or not.

Rayge

Postby Rayge » 23 Apr 2018, 14:20

Bumblecorn Cats Nightmare wrote:I was trying to make the point about all 'art' being defensible - or not.

Ah. Bit of an extreme example, though. And it's not something I would defend or consider art, especially as I never heard his band nor saw him shit. Neither is On the Buses (I was wondering about that too), which I have likewise never championed nor allowed into my life.

That said why make a general point that every form of human behaviour could be viewed as art or not art, defensible, unimpeachable or hopelessly corrupt, when there's basically three of us rumbling on about one dead artist in particular, who has given all three of us various amounts of pleasure?
What is fucking point of point?

And I know this is basically a threadcrap, but it's far more interesting than aristo male and female working out how to procreate (now if only someone would teach them how to stop).

naughty boy

Postby naughty boy » 23 Apr 2018, 14:39

Rayge wrote:
Bumblecorn Cats Nightmare wrote:I was trying to make the point about all 'art' being defensible - or not.

Ah. Bit of an extreme example, though. And it's not something I would defend or consider art, especially as I never heard his band nor saw him shit. Neither is On the Buses (I was wondering about that too), which I have likewise never championed nor allowed into my life.

That said why make a general point that every form of human behaviour could be viewed as art or not art, defensible, unimpeachable or hopelessly corrupt, when there's basically three of us rumbling on about one dead artist in particular, who has given all three of us various amounts of pleasure?
What is fucking point of point?

:lol:

I dunno. It's just that sometimes discussion seems pointless when you realise there is NOTHING CREATED that doesn't have its defendants. Everything is loved somewhere. Even Spike Milligan's Q series :o

Rayge

Postby Rayge » 23 Apr 2018, 14:52

Bumblecorn Cats Nightmare wrote:I dunno. It's just that sometimes discussion seems pointless when you realise there is NOTHING CREATED that doesn't have its defendants ['defenders', shurely]. Everything is loved somewhere. Even Spike Milligan's Q series :o

well, just to lapse briefly into some simulacrum of seriousness, it's also true that nothing anywhere has been created or exists that some numpty (often me) has not taken exception to. Personally, I find the apparent fact that we are all wired differently and live in different self-generated worlds is the very stuff of what makes life and art interesting, and exchanging those thoughts is something more rewarding than trying to find out how far we can stick our thumbs up our arse. Or arguing with DD about football.
But I got seeds to plant, so I'm knocking off my duties in this regard for a bit.

Return to “Nextdoorland”