I've seen the light.

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Jimbo

I've seen the light.

Postby Jimbo » 01 Apr 2018, 15:42

I'm done with conspiracy theories and alternative news sites. As of today I am sure it is all Russian disinformation, fake news put out to out to confuse and undermine our way of life. Of course, except for the one guy who PMS me once on a while, most of you get that shit happens. Coincidences are things that happen for real and clear cut explanations are often hard to come by. Our governments are way too muddled to come up with grand plots and schemes, especially in secret. I was the dupe. How could I have been so wrong wasting years of my life, and yours, if you wasted time reading my bullshit. Maybe it was all an ego trip. Maybe I was the guy who wanted to appear more clever than the rest of you because I had "secret knowledge." That I actually thought I was right and all of you were wrong is as big headed as a person can get, and my head was huge! But today, on this day, April the first 2018, I denounce myself and will crumple up and toss my tin foil hat into the garbage where it belongs.
Gadfly

Davey the Fat Boy

Re: I've seen the light.

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 01 Apr 2018, 15:51

You playing at sanity could ONLY be an April Fools joke.

Meanwhile - you know you are knee deep into this shit:

http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/12/qano ... ained.html
The opinions of this poster are subjective. That’s how opinions work.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 01 Apr 2018, 15:59

Davey the Fat Boy wrote:You playing at sanity could ONLY be an April Fools joke.

Meanwhile - you know you are knee deep into this shit:

http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/12/qano ... ained.html

Davey, before you especially I deeply bow. Dude, I knew all along that HRC would have been an amazing President but I just had to pull your chain. It was childish but, man, you always took the bait. From now on I will respect your intellect and good sense and if you think Tim Kaine (see I got the "K" right!) is the man for our future I'm with you because you know. You, Davey the Fat Boy, you have the "secret knowledge." :D
Gadfly

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 02 Apr 2018, 19:33

"In every jest, there's a kernel of truth."

- Someone
Jimbo wrote:Look, all I know is pretty much what I get from Robert Parry over at Consortium News.