BCBs current biggest cunts

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks

Go on, be a devil!

Diamond Dog
22
8%
German Dave
7
3%
The Slider
10
4%
K
17
6%
Jimbo
15
5%
Nick
13
5%
Fuery
14
5%
Yomp
9
3%
Coan
15
5%
Matt Wilson
9
3%
Minnie
16
6%
Darkness Fish
2
1%
Goat Boy
15
5%
Deebank
8
3%
Davey
6
2%
Hatz
2
1%
Nev
17
6%
Markus
12
4%
Sea of Tunes
11
4%
Rayge
8
3%
Copehead
17
6%
Fange
7
3%
Moddie
7
3%
Geezee
8
3%
Footy
7
3%
 
Total votes: 274

User avatar
toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Posts: 26812
Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 00:01
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Re: BCBs current biggest cunts

Postby toomanyhatz » 17 Apr 2018, 22:50

I don't even know how ONE person can vote for D_Fish, let alone two. WTF?
sloopjohnc wrote:Aslan has some good credenitals - got his BA from Santa Clara, a Jesuit school and his Masters from Harvard and PhD from Santa Barbara, a surfing school.


1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017!

User avatar
gash on ignore
cultural defective
Posts: 16117
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
Location: lording it

Re: BCBs current biggest cunts

Postby gash on ignore » 17 Apr 2018, 23:26

You must have him on ignore.
Diamond Dog wrote:
That's it.

I've taken the decision.

I'm bored of the twat and the misery he deals in.



Diamond Dog wrote:Bit embarrassed, are we? Try to make light of it, shall we?


User avatar
Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector
Posts: 29425
Joined: 29 Dec 2006, 16:00
Location: In the naughty North and in the sexy South

Re: BCBs current biggest cunts

Postby Minnie the Minx » 18 Apr 2018, 00:32

fange wrote:That was nice of the Baron


:lol:









:x
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

User avatar
fange
Posts: 12012
Joined: 20 Jan 2010, 11:30
Location: 香港

Re: BCBs current biggest cunts

Postby fange » 18 Apr 2018, 00:48

:)
Jonny Spencer wrote:
fange wrote:I've got my quad pants on and i'm ready for some Cock.


By CHRIST you're a man after my own sideways sausage, Ange!

User avatar
Loki
The Goddess of Mischief
Posts: 15290
Joined: 18 Sep 2010, 06:34

Re: BCBs current biggest cunts

Postby Loki » 18 Apr 2018, 03:14

fange wrote:i haven't voted, but you've got another coming your way soon D_F.


Judging by his sig, I'd be watching my back, D-Fish.
Image

Look up here, I'm in heaven


whodathunkit wrote: Somewhere it's always 1972.

User avatar
fange
Posts: 12012
Joined: 20 Jan 2010, 11:30
Location: 香港

Re: BCBs current biggest cunts

Postby fange » 18 Apr 2018, 04:18

Loki wrote:
fange wrote:i haven't voted, but you've got another coming your way soon D_F.


Judging by his sig, I'd be watching my back, D-Fish.


What about his front? Growl.


:)


#onlyjokingi'mnottrytoharassyou
Jonny Spencer wrote:
fange wrote:I've got my quad pants on and i'm ready for some Cock.


By CHRIST you're a man after my own sideways sausage, Ange!

User avatar
Loki
The Goddess of Mischief
Posts: 15290
Joined: 18 Sep 2010, 06:34

Re: BCBs current biggest cunts

Postby Loki » 18 Apr 2018, 04:56

#bromance
Image

Look up here, I'm in heaven


whodathunkit wrote: Somewhere it's always 1972.

User avatar
PENK
Midnight to Six Man
Posts: 34193
Joined: 07 Aug 2004, 20:12
Location: Stockholm

Re: BCBs current biggest cunts

Postby PENK » 18 Apr 2018, 05:23

toomanyhatz wrote:I don't even know how ONE person can vote for D_Fish, let alone two. WTF?


Quite simple.

I clicked on his name in the list and hit ”vote”, then logged in with an alias and did the same thing again.
Copehead wrote:I have met Gruff Rhys - although he claimed he wasn't and that he couldn't speak Welsh, as I spoke to him in Welsh, but it was him lying bastard.

User avatar
Darkness_Fish
Posts: 4967
Joined: 27 Jul 2015, 09:58

Re: BCBs current biggest cunts

Postby Darkness_Fish » 18 Apr 2018, 08:53

toomanyhatz wrote:I don't even know how ONE person can vote for D_Fish, let alone two. WTF?

Reverse psychology eh? Or are you going for the "he's so insignificant" line?

If only I could work out how to vote, you'd be a marked man.
Like fast-moving clouds casting shadows against a hillside, the melody-loop shuddered with a sense of the sublime, the awful unknowable majesty of the world.

User avatar
BOLLY BEE
hounds people off the board
Posts: 16833
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21
Location: pursued by the enraged queen

Re: BCBs current biggest cunts

Postby BOLLY BEE » 18 Apr 2018, 10:43

Copehead and Hodgson beating Goat Boy again - some sense returned
Copehead wrote:Rather amusingly I remembered a very expensive 3* meal I ate that did disappoint slightly

User avatar
Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector
Posts: 29425
Joined: 29 Dec 2006, 16:00
Location: In the naughty North and in the sexy South

Re: BCBs current biggest cunts

Postby Minnie the Minx » 18 Apr 2018, 21:47

It’s one of my absolute favourite words. I can’t remember which BCBer it was - someone long gone that sent me a fake jewelled bracelet with it written out in plastic rhinestones. I don’t wear it here often for reasons that sloop has discussed, it really does raise eyebrows.

Learning that I get on people’s nerves is of no surprise. After a flood of posting, I get on my OWN nerves. None of that is new or shocking. I am rather pissed off to be losing out to Pete though. Cunt.
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

User avatar
Pansy Puff
Posts: 8008
Joined: 22 Feb 2012, 21:10
Location: Under the watchful eye of the Clive police

Re: BCBs current biggest cunts

Postby Pansy Puff » 18 Apr 2018, 22:43

*FRESH 'N' SEXY* wrote:Copehead and Hodgson beating Goat Boy again - some sense returned

I bet you can't contain yourself. I'm glad I'm so important to you. Better call Clive.
“He’s got the memory of an elephant ... and the trophy cabinet of one too.”

User avatar
Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint
Posts: 31663
Joined: 20 Mar 2007, 12:11
Location: In the perfumed garden

Re: BCBs current biggest cunts

Postby Goat Boy » 18 Apr 2018, 23:17

So touching

*sniff*
Copehead wrote:I have never seen anything that doesn't convince me that Joe Average people who vote Conservative are fundamentally too thick to understand the world



The Modernist wrote:Griff writes the best political posts.

User avatar
gash on ignore
cultural defective
Posts: 16117
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
Location: lording it

Re: BCBs current biggest cunts

Postby gash on ignore » 18 Apr 2018, 23:18

Feel the love.
Diamond Dog wrote:
That's it.

I've taken the decision.

I'm bored of the twat and the misery he deals in.



Diamond Dog wrote:Bit embarrassed, are we? Try to make light of it, shall we?


User avatar
Dr Markus
Posts: 17670
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: BCBs current biggest cunts

Postby Dr Markus » 18 Apr 2018, 23:38

Goat Boy wrote:So touching

*sniff*



Cocaine makes you sentimental?
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

User avatar
sloopjohnc
Posts: 61935
Joined: 03 Jun 2004, 20:12
Location: One quake away from beachfront property
Contact:

Re: BCBs current biggest cunts

Postby sloopjohnc » 19 Apr 2018, 16:50

Dr Markus wrote:
Goat Boy wrote:So touching

*sniff*



Cocaine makes you sentimental?


For more cocaine, maybe.
WG Kaspar wrote:I'm a happy bunny.

User avatar
never/ever
Posts: 22087
Joined: 27 Jun 2008, 14:21
Location: Journeying through a burning brain

Re: BCBs current biggest cunts

Postby never/ever » 19 Apr 2018, 22:48

Minnie the Minx wrote:It’s one of my absolute favourite words. I can’t remember which BCBer it was - someone long gone that sent me a fake jewelled bracelet with it written out in plastic rhinestones. I don’t wear it here often for reasons that sloop has discussed, it really does raise eyebrows.

Learning that I get on people’s nerves is of no surprise. After a flood of posting, I get on my OWN nerves. None of that is new or shocking. I am rather pissed off to be losing out to Pete though. Cunt.



:lol:
Go get 'im!
Ever notice that anyone going slower than you is an idiot, but anyone going faster is a maniac?."

George Carlin

User avatar
gash on ignore
cultural defective
Posts: 16117
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
Location: lording it

Re: BCBs current biggest cunts

Postby gash on ignore » 27 Apr 2018, 09:56

Well there it is, Fuery flounces after being voted biggest pain in the BCB arse, Peter follows suit after topping this one.

Democracy manifest.
Diamond Dog wrote:
That's it.

I've taken the decision.

I'm bored of the twat and the misery he deals in.



Diamond Dog wrote:Bit embarrassed, are we? Try to make light of it, shall we?


User avatar
gash on ignore
cultural defective
Posts: 16117
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
Location: lording it

Re: BCBs current biggest cunts

Postby gash on ignore » 27 Apr 2018, 10:03

What’s next then?

BCBs current biggest Goat Boy? :idea:
Diamond Dog wrote:
That's it.

I've taken the decision.

I'm bored of the twat and the misery he deals in.



Diamond Dog wrote:Bit embarrassed, are we? Try to make light of it, shall we?


User avatar
Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint
Posts: 31663
Joined: 20 Mar 2007, 12:11
Location: In the perfumed garden

Re: BCBs current biggest cunts

Postby Goat Boy » 27 Apr 2018, 10:06

Absolutely not. I enjoy inflicting BCB misery far too much
Copehead wrote:I have never seen anything that doesn't convince me that Joe Average people who vote Conservative are fundamentally too thick to understand the world



The Modernist wrote:Griff writes the best political posts.