Cat v Dog

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks

As a pet do you prefer a cat or a dog?

Cat
19
58%
Dog
14
42%
 
Total votes: 33

User avatar
Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector
Posts: 29315
Joined: 29 Dec 2006, 16:00
Location: In the naughty North and in the sexy South

Re: Cat v Dog

Postby Minnie the Minx » 19 Mar 2018, 12:04

Goat Boy wrote:Is there anything more tedious that a cat hater? It’s one thing that is guaranteed to put me off a person.

I love both but prefer cats. Whenever I see either in the street I’ll always try and interact with them. I’ll nearly always try and stroke a dog and I’ll always, always stop for a cat. Both bring me much joy. Dogs are hard work though. My mates just got a new puppy who’s adorable but it’s too close to having a kid for me. Demanding and you’ve got to walk them and pick up their poo. Dogs are servile too which is not quality I particularly like. You can treat a dog like shit and it'll come back for more. A cat will fuck you off.

With cats it’s like co-habiting. They do their own thing and then they do their thing with you. There’s something really beautiful about that.


Yeah.
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

User avatar
yomptepi
BCB thumbscrew of Justice
Posts: 34970
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 17:57
Location: well

Re: Cat v Dog

Postby yomptepi » 19 Mar 2018, 12:41

Alleged Local Policeman wrote:
Goat Boy wrote:Is there anything more tedious that a cat hater? It’s one thing that is guaranteed to put me off a person.

I love both but prefer cats. Whenever I see either in the street I’ll always try and interact with them. I’ll nearly always try and stroke a dog and I’ll always, always stop for a cat. Both bring me much joy. Dogs are hard work though. My mates just got a new puppy who’s adorable but it’s too close to having a kid for me. Demanding and you’ve got to walk them and pick up their poo. Dogs are servile too which is not quality I particularly like. You can treat a dog like shit and it'll come back for more. A cat will fuck you off.

With cats it’s like co-habiting. They do their own thing and then they do their thing with you. There’s something really beautiful about that.


Yeah.


Thirded.
Image
You don't like me...do you?

User avatar
Mike Boom
Posts: 2551
Joined: 02 Sep 2005, 03:49

Re: Cat v Dog

Postby Mike Boom » 19 Mar 2018, 13:00

:lol: great pic

User avatar
Harvey K-Tel
Long Player
Posts: 39441
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 23:20
Location: 1220 on your AM dial

Re: Cat v Dog

Postby Harvey K-Tel » 19 Mar 2018, 13:01

I've had cats and I've had dogs and I love both, but dogs don't use litterboxes and litterboxes stink. A trained dog also won't piss on your stuff out of spite.
If you've got nothing to do, don't do it here.

User avatar
fange
Posts: 11837
Joined: 20 Jan 2010, 11:30
Location: 香港

Re: Cat v Dog

Postby fange » 19 Mar 2018, 13:07

Excellent, yomp! :D


Why is that some people get their knickers in such a twist about cats being cats? "Oh, they're so aloof." "Oh, they can't be taught tricks." and similar palaver.
It's strange to me, it really is.
Jonny Spencer wrote:
fange wrote:I've got my quad pants on and i'm ready for some Cock.


By CHRIST you're a man after my own sideways sausage, Ange!

User avatar
Dr Markus
Posts: 17374
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: Cat v Dog

Postby Dr Markus » 19 Mar 2018, 13:14

Cats are cunts
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

User avatar
Dr Markus
Posts: 17374
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: Cat v Dog

Postby Dr Markus » 19 Mar 2018, 13:15

Dogs are sound.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

User avatar
Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector
Posts: 29315
Joined: 29 Dec 2006, 16:00
Location: In the naughty North and in the sexy South

Re: Cat v Dog

Postby Minnie the Minx » 19 Mar 2018, 13:16

fange wrote:Excellent, yomp! :D


Why is that some people get their knickers in such a twist about cats being cats? "Oh, they're so aloof." "Oh, they can't be taught tricks." and similar palaver.
It's strange to me, it really is.


I've never had an OYSTER retrieve my stick! Grrr! *shakes fist at oyster*
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

User avatar
Deebank
Resonator
Posts: 22763
Joined: 10 Oct 2003, 13:47
Location: In a beautiful place out in the country

Re: Cat v Dog

Postby Deebank » 19 Mar 2018, 13:18

fange wrote:Excellent, yomp! :D


Why is that some people get their knickers in such a twist about cats being cats? "Oh, they're so aloof." "Oh, they can't be taught tricks." and similar palaver.
It's strange to me, it really is.


:lol:

Where did that happen?

The OP is asking us to state our preference and that's what people have done - and stated why that is (mostly).

I prefer dogs - I have a dog, but I like other people's cats (including our mum's timid psycho moggy) well enough.

For the record my dog couldn't kill a person - unless perhaps they had sever disabilities and even then I'm not sure why she would bother, she is very friendly.
Paid anghofio fod dy galon yn y chwyldro

User avatar
Deebank
Resonator
Posts: 22763
Joined: 10 Oct 2003, 13:47
Location: In a beautiful place out in the country

Re: Cat v Dog

Postby Deebank » 19 Mar 2018, 13:19

Alleged Local Policeman wrote:
fange wrote:Excellent, yomp! :D


Why is that some people get their knickers in such a twist about cats being cats? "Oh, they're so aloof." "Oh, they can't be taught tricks." and similar palaver.
It's strange to me, it really is.


I've never had an OYSTER retrieve my stick! Grrr! *shakes fist at oyster*


have you ever had a pet oyster - it would be an interesting choice.
Paid anghofio fod dy galon yn y chwyldro

User avatar
Harvey K-Tel
Long Player
Posts: 39441
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 23:20
Location: 1220 on your AM dial

Re: Cat v Dog

Postby Harvey K-Tel » 19 Mar 2018, 13:20

Deebank wrote:
Alleged Local Policeman wrote:
fange wrote:Excellent, yomp! :D


Why is that some people get their knickers in such a twist about cats being cats? "Oh, they're so aloof." "Oh, they can't be taught tricks." and similar palaver.
It's strange to me, it really is.


I've never had an OYSTER retrieve my stick! Grrr! *shakes fist at oyster*


have you ever had a pet oyster - it would be an interesting choice.


If I had a pet oyster I'd probably just eat it.
If you've got nothing to do, don't do it here.

User avatar
nev gash
cultural defective
Posts: 15457
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
Location: jouissance

Re: Cat v Dog

Postby nev gash » 19 Mar 2018, 13:23

It’d prolly taste better than a cat.
Hodgson wrote:You just have to face reality that you are not well liked by some people here. Not necessarily people who will shout on the BCB cunt threads,but posters who are well liked by all and who get on with the business of posting to threads when they want

User avatar
nev gash
cultural defective
Posts: 15457
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
Location: jouissance

Re: Cat v Dog

Postby nev gash » 19 Mar 2018, 13:24

Although the souls of cat lovers are particularly delicious.
Hodgson wrote:You just have to face reality that you are not well liked by some people here. Not necessarily people who will shout on the BCB cunt threads,but posters who are well liked by all and who get on with the business of posting to threads when they want

User avatar
Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint
Posts: 31437
Joined: 20 Mar 2007, 12:11
Location: In the perfumed garden

Re: Cat v Dog

Postby Goat Boy » 19 Mar 2018, 13:24

fange wrote:Excellent, yomp! :D


Why is that some people get their knickers in such a twist about cats being cats? "Oh, they're so aloof." "Oh, they can't be taught tricks." and similar palaver.
It's strange to me, it really is.


Because they think cats should be more like dogs and that's how they measure them as pets. How dare they do their own thing. The sheer bloody arrogance of it all!

Every person I've met who hated cats has been a fucking simpleton
Copehead wrote:I have never seen anything that doesn't convince me that Joe Average people who vote Conservative are fundamentally too thick to understand the world



The Modernist wrote:Griff writes the best political posts.

User avatar
nev gash
cultural defective
Posts: 15457
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
Location: jouissance

Re: Cat v Dog

Postby nev gash » 19 Mar 2018, 13:25

I don’t understand.
Hodgson wrote:You just have to face reality that you are not well liked by some people here. Not necessarily people who will shout on the BCB cunt threads,but posters who are well liked by all and who get on with the business of posting to threads when they want

User avatar
Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint
Posts: 31437
Joined: 20 Mar 2007, 12:11
Location: In the perfumed garden

Re: Cat v Dog

Postby Goat Boy » 19 Mar 2018, 13:28

nev gash wrote:I don’t understand.


Catz rule.

Dogz iz for losers
Copehead wrote:I have never seen anything that doesn't convince me that Joe Average people who vote Conservative are fundamentally too thick to understand the world



The Modernist wrote:Griff writes the best political posts.

User avatar
PENK
Midnight to Six Man
Posts: 34146
Joined: 07 Aug 2004, 20:12
Location: Stockholm

Re: Cat v Dog

Postby PENK » 19 Mar 2018, 13:29

Rayge wrote:The lack of a footy option in the poll


When I was young I always wanted a pet Footy.
Copehead wrote:I have met Gruff Rhys - although he claimed he wasn't and that he couldn't speak Welsh, as I spoke to him in Welsh, but it was him lying bastard.

User avatar
Bumblecorn Cats Nightmare
hounds people off the board
Posts: 16321
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21
Location: pursued by the enraged queen

Re: Cat v Dog

Postby Bumblecorn Cats Nightmare » 19 Mar 2018, 13:30

Goat Boy wrote:
Every person I've met who hated cats has been a fucking simpleton


:x
Betty Denim wrote:As for Patti Smith, now there’s an insufferable cunt. The most pretentious, tedious, bag of incomprehensible self-important shit with all the charm and intelligence of Bungle from Rainbow.

User avatar
Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint
Posts: 31437
Joined: 20 Mar 2007, 12:11
Location: In the perfumed garden

Re: Cat v Dog

Postby Goat Boy » 19 Mar 2018, 13:30

PENK wrote:
Rayge wrote:The lack of a footy option in the poll


When I was young I always wanted a pet Footy.


Terrible flatulence though
Copehead wrote:I have never seen anything that doesn't convince me that Joe Average people who vote Conservative are fundamentally too thick to understand the world



The Modernist wrote:Griff writes the best political posts.

User avatar
Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint
Posts: 31437
Joined: 20 Mar 2007, 12:11
Location: In the perfumed garden

Re: Cat v Dog

Postby Goat Boy » 19 Mar 2018, 13:31

WARRIOR/DESTROYER XI wrote:
Goat Boy wrote:
Every person I've met who hated cats has been a fucking simpleton


:x


QED
Copehead wrote:I have never seen anything that doesn't convince me that Joe Average people who vote Conservative are fundamentally too thick to understand the world



The Modernist wrote:Griff writes the best political posts.