Jimbo's never-ending world of shite

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Jimbo

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby Jimbo » 15 Sep 2019, 19:45

Diamond Dog wrote:

"The Looming Tower" may have its faults... but it's by far the most factual, detailed and impartial account of the whole story of what culminated in 9/11.

Sez you.

And I could be mistaken but did I not send you a David Ray Griffin book as a Secret Santa gift one year?

Picking up where Wright's book stops.

by Pepe Escobar:

“According to the official narrative, the Boeing 757 literally pulverized itself. Yet even after pulverization, it managed to perforate six walls of three rings of the Pentagon, leaving a two-meter wide hole in the last wall but only slightly damaging the second and third rings. The official narrative is that the hole was caused by the plane’s nose – still quite hard even after pulverization. Yet the rest of the plane – a mass of 100 tons travelling at 800 kilometers an hour – miraculously stopped at the first ring.

“All that happened under the stewardship of one Hani Hanjour, who three weeks before had been judged by his flight instructors to be incapable of piloting a Cessna. Hanjour, nonetheless, managed to accomplish an ultra-fast spiral descent at 270 degrees, aligning at a maximum 10 meters above ground, minutely calibrating the trajectory, and keeping a cruise speed of roughly 800 kilometers an hour.

https://www.sott.net/article/420210-We- ... es-of-9-11

“At 9.37am, Hanjour hit precisely the Pentagon’s budget analysts’ office, where everyone was busy working on the mysterious disappearance of no less than $2.3 trillion that Defense Secretary Donald “Known Unknowns” Rumsfeld, in a press conference the day before, said could not be tracked. So, it’s not only Boeings that get pulverized inside the Pentagon.

“World public opinion is also directed to believe that Newtonian physics was suspended as a special bonus for WTC 1 and 2 on 9/11 (not to mention WTC 7, which was not even hit by any plane). The slower WTC tower took 10 seconds to fall 411 meters, starting from immobility. So it fell at 148 kilometers an hour. Considering the initial acceleration time, it was a free fall, not the least impeded by 47 massive, vertical steel beams that composed the tower’s structural heart.

World public opinion is also directed to believe that United Airlines Flight 93 – 150 tons of aircraft with 45 people, 200 seats, luggage, a wingspan of 38 meters – crashed in a field in Pennsylvania and also literally pulverized itself, totally disappearing inside a hole six meters by three meters wide and only two meters deep.”
All the worst atrocities in human history have been perfectly legal. Caitlin Johnstone

Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Postby Diamond Dog » 15 Sep 2019, 21:48

"World public opinion..."

Fucking idiotic drivel. :lol:

You don't seem willing to accept that "The Looming Tower" isn't about the actual fall of the towers...it's about the people that caused the planes to fly into the towers, and what fueled that action historically.
A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
Praise will come to those whose kindness leaves you without debt.
Only four, Mr President, and you don't have my vote.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 16 Sep 2019, 06:11

Diamond Dog wrote:"World public opinion..."

Fucking idiotic drivel. :lol:

You don't seem willing to accept that "The Looming Tower" isn't about the actual fall of the towers...it's about the people that caused the planes to fly into the towers, and what fueled that action historically.

Talking loud and saying nothing ... as usual.

Having read some reviews as well as a synopsis of The Looming Tower I am well aware of what the book is about. What I am saying - and you refuse to acknowledge - is that the book does NOT address the buildings fall or the disappearing airliners nor any number of other anomalies which make hash of the official story.

And did I or did I not send you that David Ray Griffin book? I'm pretty sure I did.
All the worst atrocities in human history have been perfectly legal. Caitlin Johnstone

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 16 Sep 2019, 06:53

Diamond Dog wrote:
You don't seem willing to accept that "The Looming Tower" isn't about the actual fall of the towers...

Jimbo wrote: What I am saying - and you refuse to acknowledge - is that the book does NOT address the buildings fall

See what I'm up against, kids?
A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 16 Sep 2019, 07:30

Diamond Dog wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:
You don't seem willing to accept that "The Looming Tower" isn't about the actual fall of the towers...

Jimbo wrote: What I am saying - and you refuse to acknowledge - is that the book does NOT address the buildings fall

See what I'm up against, kids?

Okay, you got me. I let that slip past my radar. So now that we both acknowledge your favorite 911 book does not address the falling buildings, etc., etc., etc., please, enlighten me with how you think the towers, Building 7, the Pentagon etc., etc., etc., happened. Was it incompetent architects, inept airplane designers, novice air controllers, high school aged TV reporters? Were the terrorists playing 3-D chess while we were playing Candyland? Was it just more whoopsy daisy!? I don' thin' so, Lucy.

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 16 Sep 2019, 08:07

I think Osama huffed and puffed and blew the towers down.

And I'm sure, somewhere on a Truthers site, I can find evidence to back that up.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 16 Sep 2019, 08:16

Diamond Dog wrote:I think Osama huffed and puffed and blew the towers down.

And I'm sure, somewhere on a Truthers site, I can find evidence to back that up.

What an ass you are. :roll: Too bad Laurence Wright couldn't tell you.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 17 Sep 2019, 00:50

So, Saudi Arabia drone attacks. Qui bono?

Iranians!

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 17 Sep 2019, 07:44

See now that I don't believe. Well certainly not until the US or someone else produces something really meaningful.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 17 Sep 2019, 08:53

Diamond Dog wrote:See now that I don't believe. Well certainly not until the US or someone else produces something really meaningful.

But the Trump team blamed Iran almost as quickly as W's boys blamed Bin Ladin and Al Qaida for 9/11, meaning they produced a culprit instantaneously, long before there was any proper investigation, and waaaayyyy before Laurence Wright connected all those dots for you. Think how quickly the UK blamed Russia for the Skripal affair. It's a thing they do and suckers like you usually bite.

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 17 Sep 2019, 09:03

Oh do fuck off you gibbering fucking idiot.

Even when people agree with you, you still want an argument and to show how superior you are.

Get fucked, cretin.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 17 Sep 2019, 09:06

Diamond Dog wrote:Oh do fuck off you gibbering fucking idiot.

Even when people agree with you, you still want an argument and to show how superior you are.

Get fucked, cretin.

:lol:

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 17 Sep 2019, 10:03

Jimbo wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:Oh do fuck off you gibbering fucking idiot.

Get fucked, cretin.

:lol:

Indeed. :lol:

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 20 Sep 2019, 03:43

Looks more to me like they're blowing up and disintegrating.

Look at that central core. That seems to be just - - - gone.

https://off-guardian.org/2019/09/17/loo ... -18-years/

I can't say exactly what happened on 9/11. Each narrative (even the hologram planes) has its merits so it is baffling all around. But I watched live as the second plane (which did not look like an airliner to me) hit the second tower and watched until the buildings came down and it was unbelievable to me then and the photographic evidence shows the official story to be literally unbelievable now. Nor do I dismiss the Looming Tower version of events leading up to the event. Most of my favorite political pundits are with DD on this and buy the "planes brought the towers down" theory. What they don't accept are the dumb wars fought because of 9/11. Their skepticism begins September 12. But I saw this article and read the comments below and there is a debate similar to DD's and mine and good and dumb points are made all around. I will concede that the "whistleblowers" video I linked above were not very deeply embedded characters in the conspiracy like for instance a guy who admits wiring the buildings for explosives. There is no guy so far. But look at the pictures I posted and clearly there is some kind of BIG explosion. (Some say mini-nukes.) Thank God, no matter what went down, somehow or other we as a species have survived so far. What hasn't survived is the pre-9/11 world when we didn't have troops in Afghanistan and Iraq, etc., when Israel and Palestine were in peace talks, when our bodies and shoes didn't need to be searched at the airport, when a proper terrorist strapped on a bomb belt and walked onto a bus.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 29 Sep 2019, 13:57

Edward Snowden
@Snowden
Not a joke: the CIA allegedly ran an operation to livestream surveillance of women in the toilet, hoping to overhear them planning the legal defense for an asylum seeker. This is skulls-on-hats level villainy; simply indefensible for people claiming to be "the good guys."

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 29 Sep 2019, 22:24

Take off the revolutionary’s mask, and it’s the CIA.
Take off the terrorist’s mask, and it’s the CIA.
Take off the news man’s mask, and it’s the CIA.
Take off the filmmaker’s mask, and it’s the CIA.
Take off the professor’s mask, and it’s the CIA.
Take off the billionaire’s mask, and it’s the CIA.
Take off the whistleblower’s mask, and it’s the motherfucking CIA.
These monsters are raping our sensemaking faculties.

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/cia- ... 56bd1db9cb

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 30 Sep 2019, 17:58

Take off the mask of the guy who put mayo on my sandwich when I specifically asked for no mayo, and it's the motherfucking CIA.
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 30 Sep 2019, 18:15

Count Machuki wrote:Take off the mask of the guy who put mayo on my sandwich when I specifically asked for no mayo, and it's the motherfucking CIA.

:o

You mean....

The Condiment Initiation Army?
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 30 Sep 2019, 18:24

SHHHH! Do you want them spreading things all around BCB?!
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 30 Sep 2019, 19:43

Oh, how would Jimbo relish the chance to ketch up with...

Sorry.
Jimbo wrote:My point is to save the world from WWIII.

Jimbo wrote:Trump is right. The collusion conspiracy theory has been debunked and you seem to refuse to look at the evidence.

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017 2018 2019?