Jimbo's never-ending world of shite

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Jimbo

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby Jimbo » 12 Sep 2019, 09:09

All the worst atrocities in human history have been perfectly legal. Caitlin Johnstone

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 12 Sep 2019, 09:30

All the worst atrocities in human history have been perfectly legal. Caitlin Johnstone

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 12 Sep 2019, 09:58

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 12 Sep 2019, 13:23

Still a “Tin Foil Hat” Conspiracy?
More Americans Questioning Official 9/11 Story As New Evidence Contradicts Official Narrative

Evidence continues to mount that the official narrative itself is the irrational narrative of September 11, and it becomes ever more clear that the media remains committed to preventing legitimate questions about that day from receiving the scrutiny they deserve.
by Whitney Webb

https://www.mintpressnews.com/americans ... ce/261744/

Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Postby Diamond Dog » 12 Sep 2019, 15:31

Jimbo wrote:

All of that is explained in the book "The Looming Tower". Every last word.
A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
Praise will come to those whose kindness leaves you without debt.
Only four, Mr President, and you don't have my vote.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 12 Sep 2019, 15:55

Diamond Dog wrote:All of that is explained in the book "The Looming Tower". Every last word.

Your point being what?

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 12 Sep 2019, 16:16

Jimbo wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:All of that is explained in the book "The Looming Tower". Every last word.

Your point being what?

The people that that story quotes as being in the US as part of some kind of conspiracy, were actually in the US because the intelligence agencies couldn't/wouldn't/didn't talk to eachother or share information with eachother.

Simple as that. There was absolute complete incompetence, not conspiracy.
A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 14 Sep 2019, 21:33

Well?

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 15 Sep 2019, 00:43

Diamond Dog wrote:Well?

I was waiting, hoping someone else might chime in but no one else gives a shit. Oh well.

Incompetence does not explain how those buildings fell. And this latest study confirms that Building 7 did not collapse because of fire.

LAVE BIRKENSTONES

Postby LAVE BIRKENSTONES » 15 Sep 2019, 02:11

Is this Jimbo guy a bit of a dim bulb or what?!!
Deebank wrote:I had the cassette when it came out and only recently got it on mp3.

Polishgirl

Postby Polishgirl » 15 Sep 2019, 02:32

ARSES TO EVERYTHING
echolalia wrote: I despise Prefab Sprout. It will be decades before “hot dog, jumping frog, Albuquerque” is surpassed as the most terrible lyric in pop history. That fucking bastard ruined all three things for me forever.

Polishgirl

Postby Polishgirl » 15 Sep 2019, 02:34

Let’s talk about Crowded House
echolalia wrote: I despise Prefab Sprout. It will be decades before “hot dog, jumping frog, Albuquerque” is surpassed as the most terrible lyric in pop history. That fucking bastard ruined all three things for me forever.

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 15 Sep 2019, 09:21

Jimbo wrote:

I was waiting, hoping someone else might chime in but no one else gives a shit. Oh well.

Incompetence does not explain how those buildings fell. And this latest study confirms that Building 7 did not collapse because of fire.

So you post a video you claim to have watched, someone responds challenging the video contents but you don't respond- you wait for someone else to chip in?

Of course what's doubly embarrassing for you is that said video deals with the movements of the Al Qaeda cell prior to 9/11, not the buildings structure (which is what you were pertaining to). So you didn't watch it, you don't have a response to my comment and...anyway.. it doesn't explain why the buildings fell?

Is it really any wonder that no body "gives a shit" what you post on here?

Samoan

Postby Samoan » 15 Sep 2019, 09:38

Diamond Dog wrote:
Jimbo wrote:

So you post a video you claim to have watched, someone responds challenging the video contents but you don't respond- you wait for someone else to chip in?

Of course what's doubly embarrassing for you is that said video deals with the movements of the Al Qaeda cell prior to 9/11, not the buildings structure (which is what you were pertaining to). So you didn't watch it, you don't have a response to my comment and...anyway.. it doesn't explain why the buildings fell?

Except you.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 15 Sep 2019, 09:50

Diamond Dog wrote:
Jimbo wrote:

There is a Rashomon quality to the 9/11 story with at least three big narratives and any number of minor conspiracy theories. The first big one is the one told in the official 9/11 government report. Then there is the Laurence Wright incompetence theory which in many ways goes against the official story. And then there is the I don't know exactly what happened on 9/11 or who exactly is at fault but clearly what the government is saying is bogus. That is about where I am at these days.

And yes, I watched the video where the guy talks about granting visas to Saudis who should have been rejected but "somehow" were allowed into the US and whatdoyaknow, these were the very same 9/11 suspects. Is it incompetence or how lucky can a terrorist get? And they get luckier and luckier as we get more and more incompetent. Uh huh.

Did you watch the video of the guy saying the first explosion was in the basement? How could that have happened? Wright won't touch that, not if he wants his book reviewed in the NYT.

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 15 Sep 2019, 09:53

Samoan wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:
Jimbo wrote:

Except you.

Nice that you're still obsessed with me.

Powehi

Postby Powehi » 15 Sep 2019, 10:11

Jimbo wrote:
Did you watch the video of the guy saying the first explosion was in the basement? How could that have happened? Wright won't touch that, not if he wants his book reviewed in the NYT.

As appeared when the book (and an excellent work it is, too) first came out - some 13 years ago...

https://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/01/books/01kaku.html

Do try and keep up at the back...

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 15 Sep 2019, 10:50

Powehi wrote:
Jimbo wrote:

As appeared when the book (and an excellent work it is, too) first came out - some 13 years ago...

https://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/01/books/01kaku.html

Do try and keep up at the back...

Surely you don't expect Jimbo to actually read something, do you?

"The Looming Tower" may have its faults... but it's by far the most factual, detailed and impartial account of the whole story of what culminated in 9/11.

Which is why Jimbo never has, and likely never will, read it.

Samoan

Postby Samoan » 15 Sep 2019, 10:52

Diamond Dog wrote:
Samoan wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:

Except you.

Nice that you're still obsessed with me.

Give us a smooch, gorgeous :P

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 15 Sep 2019, 10:59

:shock: :lol: