Jimbo's never-ending world of shite

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 17036
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby Jimbo » 12 Sep 2019, 09:09

Mentally replace all the doofy company logos on people’s cars and clothing with the word “CAPITALISM”. C. Johnstone

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 17036
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby Jimbo » 12 Sep 2019, 09:30

Mentally replace all the doofy company logos on people’s cars and clothing with the word “CAPITALISM”. C. Johnstone

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 17036
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby Jimbo » 12 Sep 2019, 09:58

Mentally replace all the doofy company logos on people’s cars and clothing with the word “CAPITALISM”. C. Johnstone

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 17036
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby Jimbo » 12 Sep 2019, 13:23

Still a “Tin Foil Hat” Conspiracy?
More Americans Questioning Official 9/11 Story As New Evidence Contradicts Official Narrative

Evidence continues to mount that the official narrative itself is the irrational narrative of September 11, and it becomes ever more clear that the media remains committed to preventing legitimate questions about that day from receiving the scrutiny they deserve.
by Whitney Webb


https://www.mintpressnews.com/americans ... ce/261744/
Mentally replace all the doofy company logos on people’s cars and clothing with the word “CAPITALISM”. C. Johnstone

User avatar
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.
Posts: 68634
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:04
Location: High On Poachers Hill

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby Diamond Dog » 12 Sep 2019, 15:31

Jimbo wrote:


All of that is explained in the book "The Looming Tower". Every last word.
Español castillo mágico.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
This is where they walked, swam, Hunted, danced and sang, Take a picture here,Take a souvenir

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 17036
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby Jimbo » 12 Sep 2019, 15:55

Diamond Dog wrote:All of that is explained in the book "The Looming Tower". Every last word.


Your point being what?
Mentally replace all the doofy company logos on people’s cars and clothing with the word “CAPITALISM”. C. Johnstone

User avatar
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.
Posts: 68634
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:04
Location: High On Poachers Hill

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby Diamond Dog » 12 Sep 2019, 16:16

Jimbo wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:All of that is explained in the book "The Looming Tower". Every last word.


Your point being what?



The people that that story quotes as being in the US as part of some kind of conspiracy, were actually in the US because the intelligence agencies couldn't/wouldn't/didn't talk to eachother or share information with eachother.

Simple as that. There was absolute complete incompetence, not conspiracy.
Español castillo mágico.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
This is where they walked, swam, Hunted, danced and sang, Take a picture here,Take a souvenir

User avatar
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.
Posts: 68634
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:04
Location: High On Poachers Hill

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby Diamond Dog » 14 Sep 2019, 21:33

Well?
Español castillo mágico.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
This is where they walked, swam, Hunted, danced and sang, Take a picture here,Take a souvenir

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 17036
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby Jimbo » 15 Sep 2019, 00:43

Diamond Dog wrote:Well?


I was waiting, hoping someone else might chime in but no one else gives a shit. Oh well.

Incompetence does not explain how those buildings fell. And this latest study confirms that Building 7 did not collapse because of fire.
Mentally replace all the doofy company logos on people’s cars and clothing with the word “CAPITALISM”. C. Johnstone

User avatar
Bun-Da-Da
Posts: 48
Joined: 27 Aug 2019, 21:46

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby Bun-Da-Da » 15 Sep 2019, 02:11

Is this Jimbo guy a bit of a dim bulb or what?!!
ooh yeah ooh oh

User avatar
Polishgirl
Posts: 9471
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 22:06

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby Polishgirl » 15 Sep 2019, 02:32

ARSES TO EVERYTHING
echolalia wrote: I despise Prefab Sprout. It will be decades before “hot dog, jumping frog, Albuquerque” is surpassed as the most terrible lyric in pop history. That fucking bastard ruined all three things for me forever.

User avatar
Polishgirl
Posts: 9471
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 22:06

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby Polishgirl » 15 Sep 2019, 02:34

Let’s talk about Crowded House
echolalia wrote: I despise Prefab Sprout. It will be decades before “hot dog, jumping frog, Albuquerque” is surpassed as the most terrible lyric in pop history. That fucking bastard ruined all three things for me forever.

User avatar
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.
Posts: 68634
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:04
Location: High On Poachers Hill

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby Diamond Dog » 15 Sep 2019, 09:21

Jimbo wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:Well?


I was waiting, hoping someone else might chime in but no one else gives a shit. Oh well.

Incompetence does not explain how those buildings fell. And this latest study confirms that Building 7 did not collapse because of fire.


So you post a video you claim to have watched, someone responds challenging the video contents but you don't respond- you wait for someone else to chip in?

Of course what's doubly embarrassing for you is that said video deals with the movements of the Al Qaeda cell prior to 9/11, not the buildings structure (which is what you were pertaining to). So you didn't watch it, you don't have a response to my comment and...anyway.. it doesn't explain why the buildings fell?

Is it really any wonder that no body "gives a shit" what you post on here?
Español castillo mágico.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
This is where they walked, swam, Hunted, danced and sang, Take a picture here,Take a souvenir

User avatar
Samoan
Posts: 10900
Joined: 28 May 2008, 10:22
Location: Perfidious Albion

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby Samoan » 15 Sep 2019, 09:38

Diamond Dog wrote:
Jimbo wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:Well?


I was waiting, hoping someone else might chime in but no one else gives a shit. Oh well.

Incompetence does not explain how those buildings fell. And this latest study confirms that Building 7 did not collapse because of fire.


So you post a video you claim to have watched, someone responds challenging the video contents but you don't respond- you wait for someone else to chip in?

Of course what's doubly embarrassing for you is that said video deals with the movements of the Al Qaeda cell prior to 9/11, not the buildings structure (which is what you were pertaining to). So you didn't watch it, you don't have a response to my comment and...anyway.. it doesn't explain why the buildings fell?

Is it really any wonder that no body "gives a shit" what you post on here?

Except you.
Charlie O. wrote: Do you have to be high, or something?

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 17036
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby Jimbo » 15 Sep 2019, 09:50

Diamond Dog wrote:
Jimbo wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:Well?


I was waiting, hoping someone else might chime in but no one else gives a shit. Oh well.

Incompetence does not explain how those buildings fell. And this latest study confirms that Building 7 did not collapse because of fire.


So you post a video you claim to have watched, someone responds challenging the video contents but you don't respond- you wait for someone else to chip in?

Of course what's doubly embarrassing for you is that said video deals with the movements of the Al Qaeda cell prior to 9/11, not the buildings structure (which is what you were pertaining to). So you didn't watch it, you don't have a response to my comment and...anyway.. it doesn't explain why the buildings fell?

Is it really any wonder that no body "gives a shit" what you post on here?


There is a Rashomon quality to the 9/11 story with at least three big narratives and any number of minor conspiracy theories. The first big one is the one told in the official 9/11 government report. Then there is the Laurence Wright incompetence theory which in many ways goes against the official story. And then there is the I don't know exactly what happened on 9/11 or who exactly is at fault but clearly what the government is saying is bogus. That is about where I am at these days.

And yes, I watched the video where the guy talks about granting visas to Saudis who should have been rejected but "somehow" were allowed into the US and whatdoyaknow, these were the very same 9/11 suspects. Is it incompetence or how lucky can a terrorist get? And they get luckier and luckier as we get more and more incompetent. Uh huh.

Did you watch the video of the guy saying the first explosion was in the basement? How could that have happened? Wright won't touch that, not if he wants his book reviewed in the NYT.
Mentally replace all the doofy company logos on people’s cars and clothing with the word “CAPITALISM”. C. Johnstone

User avatar
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.
Posts: 68634
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:04
Location: High On Poachers Hill

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby Diamond Dog » 15 Sep 2019, 09:53

Samoan wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:
Jimbo wrote:
I was waiting, hoping someone else might chime in but no one else gives a shit. Oh well.

Incompetence does not explain how those buildings fell. And this latest study confirms that Building 7 did not collapse because of fire.


So you post a video you claim to have watched, someone responds challenging the video contents but you don't respond- you wait for someone else to chip in?

Of course what's doubly embarrassing for you is that said video deals with the movements of the Al Qaeda cell prior to 9/11, not the buildings structure (which is what you were pertaining to). So you didn't watch it, you don't have a response to my comment and...anyway.. it doesn't explain why the buildings fell?

Is it really any wonder that no body "gives a shit" what you post on here?

Except you.


Nice that you're still obsessed with me.
Español castillo mágico.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
This is where they walked, swam, Hunted, danced and sang, Take a picture here,Take a souvenir

Powehi
Posts: 1341
Joined: 25 Aug 2016, 17:12

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby Powehi » 15 Sep 2019, 10:11

Jimbo wrote:
Did you watch the video of the guy saying the first explosion was in the basement? How could that have happened? Wright won't touch that, not if he wants his book reviewed in the NYT.



As appeared when the book (and an excellent work it is, too) first came out - some 13 years ago...

https://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/01/books/01kaku.html


Do try and keep up at the back...

User avatar
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.
Posts: 68634
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:04
Location: High On Poachers Hill

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby Diamond Dog » 15 Sep 2019, 10:50

Powehi wrote:
Jimbo wrote:
Did you watch the video of the guy saying the first explosion was in the basement? How could that have happened? Wright won't touch that, not if he wants his book reviewed in the NYT.



As appeared when the book (and an excellent work it is, too) first came out - some 13 years ago...

https://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/01/books/01kaku.html


Do try and keep up at the back...


Surely you don't expect Jimbo to actually read something, do you?

"The Looming Tower" may have its faults... but it's by far the most factual, detailed and impartial account of the whole story of what culminated in 9/11.

Which is why Jimbo never has, and likely never will, read it.
Español castillo mágico.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
This is where they walked, swam, Hunted, danced and sang, Take a picture here,Take a souvenir

User avatar
Samoan
Posts: 10900
Joined: 28 May 2008, 10:22
Location: Perfidious Albion

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby Samoan » 15 Sep 2019, 10:52

Diamond Dog wrote:
Samoan wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:
So you post a video you claim to have watched, someone responds challenging the video contents but you don't respond- you wait for someone else to chip in?

Of course what's doubly embarrassing for you is that said video deals with the movements of the Al Qaeda cell prior to 9/11, not the buildings structure (which is what you were pertaining to). So you didn't watch it, you don't have a response to my comment and...anyway.. it doesn't explain why the buildings fell?

Is it really any wonder that no body "gives a shit" what you post on here?

Except you.


Nice that you're still obsessed with me.

Give us a smooch, gorgeous :P
Charlie O. wrote: Do you have to be high, or something?

User avatar
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.
Posts: 68634
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:04
Location: High On Poachers Hill

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby Diamond Dog » 15 Sep 2019, 10:59

:shock: :lol:
Español castillo mágico.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
This is where they walked, swam, Hunted, danced and sang, Take a picture here,Take a souvenir