Jimbo's never-ending world of shite

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby Diamond Dog » 07 Aug 2019, 12:57

Jimbo wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:You are absolutely fucking serious about this gold heist theory?!

Fuck me. Keep taking the Class A's.

Did you Google it?

No I didn't.

Because I'm not a raving lunatic.
A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
Praise will come to those whose kindness leaves you without debt.
Only four, Mr President, and you don't have my vote.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 07 Aug 2019, 22:39

Diamond Dog wrote:
Jimbo wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:You are absolutely fucking serious about this gold heist theory?!

Fuck me. Keep taking the Class A's.

Did you Google it?

No I didn't.

Because I'm not a raving lunatic.

I think you are afraid of what you might find. You really can't handle the truth - or a version of the truth. Fine.

Know what's hard for me to read? Stories of the Israel - Palestine issue where Israel always gets the shitty end of the stick. "Israeli soldiers gunning down kids, nurses and reporters." As a Jew and former kibbutznick that shit is distressing and sounds like a lie. But it is probably true and I read about it and carry on. Is it true? Is Israel gunning down these innocents? Yeah, according to some pretty good sources. Ever read about the SS Liberty where Israel tried to sink a US ship at the opening of the Six Day War and killed some 30 sailors. That shit is hard for me to read. But I read it.
Cold War Number One: 70 years of daily national stupidity. Cold War Number Two: Still in its youth, but just as stupid. - William Blum

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 08 Aug 2019, 08:18

Why would you think I'm scared to read about an internal conspiracy about 9/11? Do you think it would worry/surprise me that the US Govt is capable of great duplicity and hypocrisy - and , if so, why do you think it would worry/surprise me?

This is where your problem is. You think trumpeting these absurd conspiracy theories somehow makes you brave- almost like you fuel your own masculinity through it. And the refusal to accept the weekly nonsense you scatter aimlessly makes me weak.

The other aspect is that you believe you're so smart in seeing 'the truth' and I'm stupid for not accepting one of the myriad theories you've propounded - no matter how utterly ridiculous they have been. Again - it fuels your highly developed superiority complex. You're braver and smarter than me - or indeed anyone who dares to question you- because you're prepared to open your mind to new ideas.

That's fine - if the new ideas had some semblance of fact or reality about them. Yours simply don't. So when the latest one gets blown out of the water - as they always do- you just roll out the next pack of bullshit (the gold heist being the latest version) and accuse everyone of being dumb/cowardly in not accepting it.

The real issue is that The Truthers are an industry. They have to keep inventing new and ever more ludicrous versions of the truth, to sell their websites/books/media profiles etc. To do that - they need an Army Of Idiots to keep propagating their nonsense. They've been doing it very successfully for 18 years.

You are an extremely willing soldier in their Army Of Idiots.
A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 09 Aug 2019, 02:02

Jimbo wrote:a version of the truth.

Truth does not have "versions."
Jimbo wrote:My point is to save the world from WWIII.

Jimbo wrote:Trump is right. The collusion conspiracy theory has been debunked and you seem to refuse to look at the evidence.

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017 2018 2019?

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 09 Aug 2019, 03:55

toomanyhatz wrote:
Jimbo wrote:a version of the truth.

Truth does not have "versions."

Fine. You believe what you want to believe and I'll believe what I want to believe.
Cold War Number One: 70 years of daily national stupidity. Cold War Number Two: Still in its youth, but just as stupid. - William Blum

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 09 Aug 2019, 04:03

Belief is not a matter of "want" either, but I'm sure it's pointless to try and explain that to you...
Jimbo wrote:My point is to save the world from WWIII.

Jimbo wrote:Trump is right. The collusion conspiracy theory has been debunked and you seem to refuse to look at the evidence.

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017 2018 2019?

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 09 Aug 2019, 04:08

It's not as if the worlds greatest philosophers have ever debated what "truth" is.

The Prof
Trading coffee in Abyssinia

Postby The Prof » 09 Aug 2019, 10:21

There is a great quote from the BBC drama McMafia. One of the characters states, "The past is unpredictable".

History is written by the victors so I wouldn't discount entirely differing 'versions' of the truth.
I would just be surprised if Jimbo was near any of them!

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 09 Aug 2019, 11:20

The Prof wrote: I would just be surprised if Jimbo was near any of them!

Do a little research, read a few articles, or simply wonder all by yourself how the plane in Shanksville buried itself nose to tail into the ground, or how the giant plane got sucked into the tiny hole at the Pentagon, or how the lighter upper parts of the twin towers crushed the more massive and heavier bottom parts. The laws of physics were broken so thoroughly It's like 9/11 was staged by David Copperfield. And then read about the gold.

Darkness_Fish

Postby Darkness_Fish » 09 Aug 2019, 12:12

Don't you think we've all read some of this shit?
I've yet to hear any single simple reason why the planes were flown into the world trade centre. All the conspiracy theories act like this was some extraneous information. There was a bomb, gold had already been removed, it was national bollocks day, none of these things actually need the involvement of passenger jets being flown into buildings.
Like fast-moving clouds casting shadows against a hillside, the melody-loop shuddered with a sense of the sublime, the awful unknowable majesty of the world.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 09 Aug 2019, 12:24

Here is the "best answer" from Yahoo! Answers

Why did Osama bin laden fly the planes into the towers?

Best Answer: To spread terror amongst Americans, and to bring them down.
He was successful on both counts.
He hated the west, and the U.S. in particular as they did not follow his religious beliefs and he thought of them as infidels.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/inde ... 227AA5A7rR

The Prof
Trading coffee in Abyssinia

Postby The Prof » 09 Aug 2019, 12:54

A: He was fascinated by the Brink's-Mat robbery in 1983 and thought he could get in the Guinness Book of World Records by snatching more gold.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 09 Aug 2019, 13:02

On a similar but far smaller scale wonder how the Skripals were dosed with a deadly military grade toxin and then went and had a leisurely lunch, fed ducks in a park and then passed out on a bench only to be discovered and diagnosed by the highest grade nurse in the UK military.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 10 Aug 2019, 13:14

From NBC News

"Russia-linked Twitter accounts promoted 'doxxing' over racial tension videos"

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/ ... s-n1040596

:lol:

My favorite bit: " having the characteristics of Kremlin-linked disinformation operations..."

This is real. Shit like this propaganda is going out over the formerly reputable outlet NBC. Who the fuck is okaying this dangerous nonsense?

Caitlin does a wonderful satire of the piece.

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/how- ... fcb2ac6b24

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 12 Aug 2019, 06:10

©Private Jimbo, Army Of Idiots (Japanese/USA Division).

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 12 Aug 2019, 06:15

Warren again actually proposing legislation and not just paying lip service:

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/08/10/poli ... XbbenmMMFU
Last edited by Diamond Dog on 12 Aug 2019, 15:49, edited 1 time in total.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 12 Aug 2019, 10:12

Cornell University professor Dave Callum tweeted, “I am a ‘conspiracy theorist’. I believe men and women of wealth and power conspire. If you don’t think so, then you are what is called ‘an idiot’. If you believe stuff but fear the label, you are what is called ‘a coward’.”

harvey k-tel
Long Player

Postby harvey k-tel » 12 Aug 2019, 13:50

Calling people cowards and idiots is always a great tactic for getting them on your side.
If you've got nothing to do, don't do it here.

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 12 Aug 2019, 17:46

Jimbo wrote:Cornell University professor Dave Callum tweeted, “I am a ‘conspiracy theorist’. I believe men and women of wealth and power conspire. If you don’t think so, then you are what is called ‘an idiot’. If you believe stuff but fear the label, you are what is called ‘a coward’.”

And if you are both a coward and an idiot, you are what is called "Jimbo".

GoogaMooga
custodian of oldies

Postby GoogaMooga » 12 Aug 2019, 17:47

The Prof wrote:There is a great quote from the BBC drama McMafia. One of the characters states, "The past is unpredictable".

I like that quote. :)
"When the desert comes, people will be sad; just as Cannery Row was sad when all the pilchards were caught and canned and eaten." - John Steinbeck