"Me Jimbo. Me know truth."

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Jimbo

Re: *JIMBO TALKS SHITE*

Postby Jimbo » 13 Sep 2018, 16:04

Copehead wrote:https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/sep/13/russian-television-channel-rt-says-it-is-to-air-interview-with-skripal-salisbury-attack-suspects

Got to admire the bare faced troll cheek.

Look at them, a day trip to Salisbury to see the cathedral, which CCTV shows they didn't go near?

Even Jimbo isn't dumb enough to fall for that

I haven't heard the news conference yet nor have my cleverer than I usual "sources" gotten around to analyzing the story but one thing I will say for myself and that is if it's in the Guardian then it's likely 30 percent true and 70 percent Downing St endorsed. sexed-up, Russia-phobic spin. Another thing, however true or false this chapter is it can't be any less phony than chapter one. If you can't see you are being spun from one weird narrative to another - all the while US/UK and Russia are in a standoff in Syria over chemical weapons, fer Christ's sake, then you should do your bit and ENLIST TODAY!
Gadfly

Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby Copehead » 13 Sep 2018, 16:36

Jimbo wrote:
Copehead wrote:https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/sep/13/russian-television-channel-rt-says-it-is-to-air-interview-with-skripal-salisbury-attack-suspects

Got to admire the bare faced troll cheek.

Look at them, a day trip to Salisbury to see the cathedral, which CCTV shows they didn't go near?

Even Jimbo isn't dumb enough to fall for that

I haven't heard the news conference yet nor have my cleverer than I usual "sources" gotten around to analyzing the story but one thing I will say for myself and that is if it's in the Guardian then it's likely 30 percent true and 70 percent Downing St endorsed. sexed-up, Russia-phobic spin. Another thing, however true or false this chapter is it can't be any less phony than chapter one. If you can't see you are being spun from one weird narrative to another - all the while US/UK and Russia are in a standoff in Syria over chemical weapons, fer Christ's sake, then you should do your bit and ENLIST TODAY!

Cone on Jimbo, they aren't even trying. Have you ever seen a couple of more thuggish half wits than those two? The idea they were on a 1 day whistle stop cultural tour of Wiltshire is hilarious but it doesn't mean I accept the other side's stuff at face value.

It is just at the moment the Russians are looking faintly ridiculous.
And if you tolerate this then your children will be next

Bear baiting & dog fights a speciality.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 13 Sep 2018, 17:26

Copehead wrote:

Looking more ridiculous than your government with its Corbyn is an anti-Semitic commie farce and the totally stupid Skripal affair? Or more ridiculous than America with an actual moron running the show and feckless Democrats hopelessly looking for Russian spies and hackers who fucked up their already fucked up election system? At least the Russians produced these two guys - didn't bump them off - and they said some words on TV. And having to catch a plane is a good excuse for a speed tour of a place. If cameras didn't catch them near the cathedral, well, we conspiracy theorists know how unreliably reliable UK security cameras can be, taking or not taking pictures when need be.

No, at this time I will not buy any of the bullshit the Guardian and Teresa May is slinging.
Gadfly

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 13 Sep 2018, 17:35

Gadfly

Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby Copehead » 13 Sep 2018, 21:40

Jimbo wrote:
Copehead wrote:

Looking more ridiculous than your government with its Corbyn is an anti-Semitic commie farce and the totally stupid Skripal affair? Or more ridiculous than America with an actual moron running the show and feckless Democrats hopelessly looking for Russian spies and hackers who fucked up their already fucked up election system? At least the Russians produced these two guys - didn't bump them off - and they said some words on TV. And having to catch a plane is a good excuse for a speed tour of a place. If cameras didn't catch them near the cathedral, well, we conspiracy theorists know how unreliably reliable UK security cameras can be, taking or not taking pictures when need be.

No, at this time I will not buy any of the bullshit the Guardian and Teresa May is slinging.

No just looking ridiculous, May's government is ridiculous too, I'm not sure who is more ridiculous, nor do I much care.

But putting up two beetle browed thugs as unlikely speedy consumers of Wiltshire culture is just :lol:

They obviously do not give a fuck at even trying to put forward a convincing story they are sure their fucking with the truth over the past decade as addled enough brains like yours that they are not going to be held to account for their behaviour in any court of international common decency.

There are a now a enough fuckwits with two bit conspiracy theories about everything, whataboutism and squirrel spotting that the obvious truth - that the Putin kleptocracy sent two hired thugs to liberally spray around a deadly poison on foreign soil in an attempt to kill an enemy and send a message to other criminal politicians that they are completely vulnerable - is lost in the howling of morons who no longer know what is true and what is cloud cuckoo land.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 13 Sep 2018, 23:49

I hear cloud cuckoo land is very lovely this time of year.
scan not a friend with a microscopic glass

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 14 Sep 2018, 01:01

https://off-guardian.org/2018/09/13/ope ... wed-on-rt/

Above is an open thread discussion from the skeptical OffGuardian site which in its intro is skeptical/open-minded about who the two men really are. The link has the entire (20 minute) RT video interview which I just watched. It isn't a soft ball interview and they sound quite believable IMO. And they are not "beetle-browed" but nice looking young men and their nervousness is understandable, unless they are very good GRU actors.
Last edited by Jimbo on 14 Sep 2018, 02:01, edited 1 time in total.
Gadfly

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 14 Sep 2018, 01:31

Sneelock wrote:I hear cloud cuckoo land is very lovely this time of year.

Four Reasons Why Interventionism In Syria Is Crazy And Stupid

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/four ... 1f5fe51e3e
Gadfly

Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby Copehead » 14 Sep 2018, 09:30

Jimbo wrote:https://off-guardian.org/2018/09/13/open-thread-skripal-suspects-interviewed-on-rt/

Above is an open thread discussion from the skeptical OffGuardian site which in its intro is skeptical/open-minded about who the two men really are. The link has the entire (20 minute) RT video interview which I just watched. It isn't a soft ball interview and they sound quite believable IMO. And they are not "beetle-browed" but nice looking young men and their nervousness is understandable, unless they are very good GRU actors.

I withdraw my "even Jimbo isn't dumb enough to fall for this one" statement.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 14 Sep 2018, 12:21

Copehead wrote:
Jimbo wrote:https://off-guardian.org/2018/09/13/open-thread-skripal-suspects-interviewed-on-rt/

I withdraw my "even Jimbo isn't dumb enough to fall for this one" statement.

Fall for what? You think the Russian spy agency would send two guys to England with a bottle of deadly toxin in their bag (sans hazmat suits), go through customs, saunter about beneath the most videoed streets anywhere, poison Skripal in the one place in the UK which produces these types of poisons, and then get away? The two men's story of being tourists has much more plausibility. I think the gay angle and their reluctance to say so on camera makes sense.
Gadfly

Eddie Shah environment
hounds people off the board

Postby Eddie Shah environment » 14 Sep 2018, 12:29

Jimbo wrote:You think the Russian spy agency would send two guys to...poison Skripal in the one place in the UK which produces these types of poisons

eh?

Jimbo wrote:I think the gay angle and their reluctance to say so on camera makes sense.

you're off your rocker
Dimbo wrote:The media are run by the CIA. They write what they tell them to write.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 14 Sep 2018, 13:28

BOXO wrote:
Jimbo wrote:You think the Russian spy agency would send two guys to...poison Skripal in the one place in the UK which produces these types of poisons

eh?

Jimbo wrote:I think the gay angle and their reluctance to say so on camera makes sense.

you're off your rocker

You watched the same interview in its entirety. What do you think? If you didn't then shove that rocker. These guys travel all over Europe together. Stay in the same room. Get flustered when asked if they're gay and say it isn't a proper question. Heteros, especially Russian heteros would outright deny it. I am not 100% sure they're lovers but why not?

And Porton Down defense lab is right out of Salisbury.

There are a lot more holes in the official story. The evidence points at an inside job and then blamed on Russia. A few years back it was Osama Bin Ladin. It's how the Atlantic alliance rolls baby. Get the White Helmets in there and its a sure thing.
Gadfly

Eddie Shah environment
hounds people off the board

Postby Eddie Shah environment » 14 Sep 2018, 13:41

Jimbo wrote:You watched the same interview in its entirety. What do you think? If you didn't then shove that rocker. These guys travel all over Europe together. Stay in the same room. Get flustered when asked if they're gay and say it isn't a proper question. Heteros, especially Russian heteros would outright deny it. I am not 100% sure they're lovers but why not?

:lol:

Jimbo wrote:And Porton Down defense lab is right out of Salisbury.

Yes. And?

You're not thinking.
Dimbo wrote:The media are run by the CIA. They write what they tell them to write.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 14 Sep 2018, 13:57

BOXO wrote: You're not thinking.

No, I am thinking and I am quite interested in this.

And even if it happened as Teresa May, with whom you suddenly agree, says, this means war. Don't poo-poo me. If you invest your belief in the official story then you are asking for war. But the official story is utter bullshit.
Gadfly

The Prof
Composing a revolutionary symphony

Postby The Prof » 14 Sep 2018, 14:09

Just watched the interview and they do seem pretty convincing.

Yes, they could be gay. Trips to Europe, sometimes for business, sometimes for pleasure. I imagine it's the sort of thing you would keep quite in Russia.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 14 Sep 2018, 14:27

Gadfly

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 14 Sep 2018, 14:40

Gadfly

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 15 Sep 2018, 08:44

Why is there a war against Syria?

Contrary to the idea carefully sown by seven years of propaganda, the war against Syria is not a « revolution which went wrong ». It was decided by the Pentagon in September 2001, then prepared for many years, admittedly with a few difficulties.

http://www.voltairenet.org/article202869.html
Gadfly

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 16 Sep 2018, 10:03

There goes NATO.

The Netherland just announced that it is ending its support for al-Qaeda's propaganda gang, the "White Helmets". It also ends its support for the so called Free Syrian Police. Last week the Netherlands shut down its "non lethal" support for the Free Syrian Army after Dutch news organizations found that members of these groups were accused of terrorism by their General Prosecutor.

"The White Helmets are active in areas where armed groups are in power that are considered 'unacceptable' for the Netherlands. Contact between the White Helmets and local administrators who work together with extremist organizations is inevitable."

http://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/09/ne ... .html#more
Gadfly

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 17 Sep 2018, 08:41

How fucking stupid are you Brits?

T H I S stupid or T - H - I - S stupid?

And this is told straight-faced with not a hint of skepticism never wondering how Russian secret agents might actually behave the night before their assassination mission, especially when holding a bottle of one of mankind's deadliest toxins. And no hazmat suits?!

:lol:

The Kremlin assassins who attempted to poison Sergei and Yulia Skripal with the Novichok nerve agent allegedly enjoyed a drug-fuelled night with a prostitute just hours before the Salisbury attack.

Russian agents Ruslan Boshirov and Alexander Petrov – who gave an astonishing interview last week claiming to be sightseers – reportedly kept guests awake at their £75-a-night hotel.

Witnesses say cannabis wafted from their twin room in the two-star City Stay Hotel in Bow, East London, as they partied through the night.

Furious guests complained to staff after the pair smuggled a prostitute into their room for ‘noisy sex’

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/russia ... hotel.html
Gadfly