"Me Jimbo. Me know truth."

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Jimbo

Re: 'my sources Cannon and Ball tell me....'

Postby Jimbo » 30 May 2018, 17:42

Another blame Russia false flag op gone sideways.
Some say the glass is half-empty others half-full. I say. "Lemme see that glass!"

Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby Copehead » 30 May 2018, 17:58

Jimbo wrote:Another blame Russia false flag op gone sideways.

I love the way the MSM covered it up by making it the lead story on every website from the BBC to the Times.

Despicable behavior.

Tell you what Jimbo, perhaps he is really dead and this is a Russian false flag op to make you think he is still alive, thought of that, he looks like a crisis actor to me and I can see subtle differences between this actor and the dead journalist.

Don't be a sheeple and fall for this Jimbo.
Nazi Punks, Nazi Punks, Nazi Punks, Fuck Off

Bear baiting & dog fights a speciality.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 01 Jun 2018, 18:42

Not much MSM discussion of the faked false flag death of the Russian journo. The most outrageous man bites dog story in maybe ever and crickets. Well ...

What if Babchenko had decided to stay “dead”?
by Catte

... What if he hadn’t turned up ever? What if he’d decided he couldn’t face the humiliation, or what if his SBU handlers decided it might be better if he just continued to be dead and skipped off the map somewhere with a few hundred grand and nice new ID.

What then?

https://off-guardian.org/2018/05/31/wha ... stay-dead/
Some say the glass is half-empty others half-full. I say. "Lemme see that glass!"

Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby Copehead » 01 Jun 2018, 19:27

Jimbo wrote:Not much MSM discussion of the faked false flag death of the Russian journo. The most outrageous man bites dog story in maybe ever and crickets. Well ...

What if Babchenko had decided to stay “dead”?
by Catte

... What if he hadn’t turned up ever? What if he’d decided he couldn’t face the humiliation, or what if his SBU handlers decided it might be better if he just continued to be dead and skipped off the map somewhere with a few hundred grand and nice new ID.

What then?

https://off-guardian.org/2018/05/31/wha ... stay-dead/

You mean apart from 3 articles on the front page of the Guardian about this Russian false flag operation to discredit the Ukraine?

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 02 Jun 2018, 18:19

June 01, 2018

Ukraine - The Babchenko Hoax Was Part Of A Corporate Raid

The case of the death and resurrection of the Russian journalist Babchenko in Kiev is even more surreal than it seemed so far. According to Ukrainian sources and court documents the whole hoax was part of an attempt to raid and take over a private company.

Babchenko himself and the man who was hired to "kill" him had cooperated with the main branch of the Ukrainian national security service (SBU). The "operator", who is accused of having hired the "killer" for Russia, appeared in court. He claimed to have cooperated with the Ukrainian counter intelligence agency, which is side branch of the national security service. The accused "operator" is an executive of a private joint venture and has been under pressure over claims against his company. There are indications that the whole stunt may have been staged to get him "out of the way" to then take over the company he leads.

The suggestion is that high levels of the Ukrainian security services staged the whole affair not only to blame Russia but also for someone's personal gain.

http://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/06/uk ... .html#more

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 16 Jun 2018, 07:39

What is it with the UK and Russia? Russia never invaded the UK and it was Russia who did the most - among some admirable runner-ups - to defeat the Nazis. Nonetheless, you - more than the Russians - have been at it for a long time.

In an effort to make sense of this situation and to hopefully drive some sense into your thick heads there is this. Please read it and comment. It's a little long but quite readable. Except for the conclusion which posits you are merely obsessed with demonizing Russia a comment writer disagrees and I tend to agree with him/her. You are obsessed but it is US foreign policy which is the driving you nuts, which is gaslighting your society. Nonetheless, the article makes many, many strong points and thinks that you and Russia can help each other and should make up and be friends.

Letter From Britain: An Establishment Blinded By Russophobia
June 15, 2018

https://consortiumnews.com/2018/06/15/l ... ssophobia/

Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby Copehead » 16 Jun 2018, 08:37

Jimbo wrote:What is it with the UK and Russia? Russia never invaded the UK and it was Russia who did the most - among some admirable runner-ups - to defeat the Nazis. Nonetheless, you - more than the Russians - have been at it for a long time.

In an effort to make sense of this situation and to hopefully drive some sense into your thick heads there is this. Please read it and comment. It's a little long but quite readable. Except for the conclusion which posits you are merely obsessed with demonizing Russia a comment writer disagrees and I tend to agree with him/her. You are obsessed but it is US foreign policy which is the driving you nuts, which is gaslighting your society. Nonetheless, the article makes many, many strong points and thinks that you and Russia can help each other and should make up and be friends.

June 15, 2018

You mean apart from it being a neo-fascist Kleptocracy?

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 16 Jun 2018, 10:54

Copehead wrote:
Jimbo wrote:What is it with the UK and Russia? Russia never invaded the UK and it was Russia who did the most - among some admirable runner-ups - to defeat the Nazis. Nonetheless, you - more than the Russians - have been at it for a long time.

June 15, 2018

I wish I wouldn't have to say this but thank you for making my point with your knee jerk reaction. A "neo-fascist kleptocracy" isn't even a thing you know. And if it were you can call me a "whataboutist" because it would describe the US and the UK to a tee what with our Prop or Not censorship and big business cozier than ever with our politicians.

Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby Copehead » 16 Jun 2018, 10:59

Jimbo wrote:
Copehead wrote:

June 15, 2018

I wish I wouldn't have to say this but thank you for making my point with your knee jerk reaction. A "neo-fascist kleptocracy" isn't even a thing you know. And if it were you can call me a "whataboutist" because it would describe the US and the UK to a tee what with our Prop or Not censorship and big business cozier than ever with our politicians.

A neo-fascist kleptocracy is a thing, both of those words have definitions and both of them apply to Russia.

I have no desire to change Russia or fight Russia by the idea of being friendly with Russia is stupid, it is a neo-fascist state run by people who embezzle billions from the Russian people and murder their opponents at home and abroad. They have also worked using soft power to undermine democracy abroad using venal fools like Farage and Manafort and useful idiots who'll believe anything like you.

Samoan

Postby Samoan » 16 Jun 2018, 13:47

There's always been 'issues'. Have you heard of The Great Game ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game
Nikki Gradual wrote: Santana is just lift music really, isn’t it ?

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 30 Jun 2018, 15:10

This is the same interviewer who made an ass of herself interviewing Peterson and here she goes again with Russian FM Lavrov. Kudos are in order I guess because this was broadcast on UK Channel 4 shown to real people who, if they merely watch, will see how obnoxious and childish the UK position is vis a vis Russia. Lavrov is so smart, so frank and simply right.

Jimbo

Re: *JIMBO TALKS SHITE*

Postby Jimbo » 01 Jul 2018, 06:10

"THE REASONS for the tension between the United States and Russia are well-established. Russia seized Crimea from Ukraine, instigated a war in eastern Ukraine, intervened to save the dictatorship of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, interfered in the U.S. presidential election campaign to harm Hillary Clinton and help Donald Trump, poisoned a former intelligence officer on British soil and continues to meddle in the elections of other democracies."

I snipped this from a Paul Craig Roberts article but it is the opening paragraph from a Wall Street Journal editorial regarding the upcoming Trump-Putin meeting. It relates in my mind to the Lavrov interview above in that the media present the "Russia bad!" narrative as truth when it has been debunked over and over in many fora and by a diverse group of pundits. If, however, it rings true to your ears you are a) not alone but b) brainwashed. Roberts goes into more detail re the meeting and who wants to stop it but just reading that bit stopped me in my tracks. What horse shit!

https://www.opednews.com/articles/The-T ... 1-229.html

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 02 Jul 2018, 19:39

Fears grow over prospect of Trump ‘peace deal’ with Putin

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/fear ... -6f69gqq27

:o Not peace! Anything but peace!

Last edited by Jimbo on 03 Jul 2018, 05:12, edited 1 time in total.

bobzilla77

Postby bobzilla77 » 02 Jul 2018, 20:59

You're a paid shill for the Russian government, Jimbo.
Jimbo wrote:I guess I am over Graham Nash's politics. Hopelessly naive by the standards I've molded for myself these days.

Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby Copehead » 02 Jul 2018, 21:29

Jimbo wrote:This is the same interviewer who made an ass of herself interviewing Peterson and here she goes again with Russian FM Lavrov. Kudos are in order I guess because this was broadcast on UK Channel 4 shown to real people who, if they merely watch, will see how obnoxious and childish the UK position is vis a vis Russia. Lavrov is so smart, so frank and simply right.

Yeah those stupid Brits getting all arsey about a foreign power, or their proxies, spraying nerve agents around their cathedral cities.

As I have said before Jimbo, Putin would stick you in a gas chamber without a moments hesitation; your shilling for Kleptocratic Fascist baffles me, what the fuck do you get out of it?

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 03 Jul 2018, 04:45

Copehead wrote:
spraying nerve agents around their cathedral cities.

You forgot to mention "the children."

A city so sacred they'd locate Porton Downs on its outskirts.

Porton Down is a United Kingdom science park, situated just northeast of the village of Porton near Salisbury, in Wiltshire, England. It is home to two UK Government facilities: a site of the Ministry of Defence's Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (Dstl) – known for over 100 years as one of the UK's most secretive and controversial military research facilities, occupying 7,000 acres ... On maps, the land surrounding the complex is identified as a "Danger Area"

The site is commonly confused with the nearby chemical-biological-radiological-nuclear (CBRN) training facility, the Defence CBRN Centre at Winterbourne Gunner....

Indeed I was confused thinking Porton Downs was a chemical weapon testing facility. That facility is still located "nearby" the same cathedrals.

Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby Copehead » 03 Jul 2018, 09:23

Jimbo wrote:
Copehead wrote:
spraying nerve agents around their cathedral cities.

You forgot to mention "the children."

A city so sacred they'd locate Porton Downs on its outskirts.

Porton Down is a United Kingdom science park, situated just northeast of the village of Porton near Salisbury, in Wiltshire, England. It is home to two UK Government facilities: a site of the Ministry of Defence's Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (Dstl) – known for over 100 years as one of the UK's most secretive and controversial military research facilities, occupying 7,000 acres ... On maps, the land surrounding the complex is identified as a "Danger Area"

The site is commonly confused with the nearby chemical-biological-radiological-nuclear (CBRN) training facility, the Defence CBRN Centre at Winterbourne Gunner....

Indeed I was confused thinking Porton Downs was a chemical weapon testing facility. That facility is still located "nearby" the same cathedrals.

There's nearby and then there is around the town centre.

Why would you even try to justify this or indulge in whataboutary in defence of a Kleptocratic fascist who would happily push you into an oven?

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 04 Jul 2018, 16:57

Mexico's leftwing frontrunner laughs off Russia jibes and says: I'm no Moscow stooge

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... ez-obrador

Are Mexico's Elections Russia's Next Target? The warning signs are everywhere, but it’s uncertain whether the country can mount a defense

https://www.theatlantic.com/internation ... ng/554381/

Bots and Trolls Elbow Into Mexico’s Crowded Electoral Field

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/01/worl ... -news.html

Mexico Election 2018: Russia INTERFERENCE in López Obrador President campaign feared by US

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/98 ... nald-trump

:o

Mexican President-Elect’s Campaign Already Target of Russia Fearmongering

https://21stcenturywire.com/2018/07/03/ ... mongering/

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 15 Jul 2018, 10:00

Meanwhile in Ukraine….
Frank Lee

In one of the largest, if not the largest, Neo-Nazi demonstration in Europe since WW2, 20,000 fascists and their supporters marched through the streets of the Ukrainian capital celebrating the birth of Stepan Bandera 01.01.1909 founder and leader of the ultra-nationalist Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists (OUN-B) and its military wing, the Ukrainian Insurgent Army (UPA) commanded by Roman Shukhevych. This organization which along with the equally collaborationist outfit, the 14th Waffen SS Grenadier Division Galicia 1, were responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands of Poles, Jews and Russians during the ethnic cleansing which began in Lviv with a pogrom of the city’s Jews a week after the German invasion in 1941, and in the western Ukraine between 1943-45....

https://off-guardian.org/2018/07/13/mea ... n-ukraine/

The Modernist
2018 BCB Cup Champ!

Postby The Modernist » 17 Jul 2018, 20:52

Think Jimbo and others might be interested in this site exposing THE TRUTH.

https://www.truthbrary.org/