*JIMBO TALKS SHITE*

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Re: Abbott and Costello in Hollywood

Postby Diamond Dog » 05 Apr 2018, 08:26

Oh fuck off Jimbo.
In other words an extended look into *******’s head, and it seems to have some pretty good things in it (who among us is totally free of mental garbage?) It’s nice to see that he is confident enough so he can play some blues again,I’d like to hear more.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 05 Apr 2018, 08:32

Diamond Dog wrote:Oh fuck off Jimbo.

:lol:
Gadfly

Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby Copehead » 05 Apr 2018, 14:17

Jimbo wrote:

Here's a conspiracy theory for you Jimbo; Boris Johnson has deliberately sabotaged the British investigation into the poisoning by lying about it so as not to lose his and his Party's Russian oligarch funding which also went a long way to funding the Brexit campaign.

What do you think? How am I doing?

The alternative that he is a lying ( mutliple instances now to spouses, mistresses, newspaper readers, government colleagues and the nation ), thick as mince aristo educated far beyond his capabilities and held in place by an unshakeable belief in his own brilliance, the fear of his bosses about how he will fuck them over if they sack him and the love of a "character" that some of the thicker British citizens indulge in.

Does that seem more likely :?
And if you tolerate this then your children will be next

Bear baiting & dog fights a speciality.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 05 Apr 2018, 15:50

Copehead wrote:
Jimbo wrote:

Here's a conspiracy theory for you Jimbo; Boris Johnson has deliberately sabotaged the British investigation into the poisoning by lying about it so as not to lose his and his Party's Russian oligarch funding which also went a long way to funding the Brexit campaign.

What do you think? How am I doing?

The alternative that he is a lying ( mutliple instances now to spouses, mistresses, newspaper readers, government colleagues and the nation ), thick as mince aristo educated far beyond his capabilities and held in place by an unshakeable belief in his own brilliance, the fear of his bosses about how he will fuck them over if they sack him and the love of a "character" that some of the thicker British citizens indulge in.

Does that seem more likely :?

Think UK/US/NATO foreign policy not piddly, gossipy, BS. Foreign policy has short term and long term goals. This demonization of Russia is part of the long term plans. It's actually conspiratorial. Like Jim Morrison sang, "We want the world and it want it now," but Russia and China want it too. I think we want it worse than they. But there have been setbacks, i.e., we just got beaten in Syria by Russia. Ouch! So to get back on track, to get the public behind the policy (patsies), the MI5 (6?) concocted this plan likely stolen from a recent UK TV show which had a similar plot featuring the same Novichok poison. This too seems to be backfiring. Boris Johnson is a stooge who said the lies he said because he is playing along with the plan as are the Guardian and BBC and co. It's a complicated story which goes back to when the USSR became Russia again. Yeltsin was our guy and Putin is not. Get rid of Putin and Bob's our uncle!
Gadfly

bobzilla77

Re: 'like Jim Morrison sang...'

Postby bobzilla77 » 05 Apr 2018, 17:28

Well I'll give him this, Putin IS the lizard king.
Jimbo wrote:I guess I am over Graham Nash's politics. Hopelessly naive by the standards I've molded for myself these days.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 05 Apr 2018, 17:47

as the great Jim Morrison once wrote:You gotta beep a gunk a chucha
Honk konk konk
You gotta each you puna
Each ya bop a luba
Each yall bump a kechonk
Ease sum konk
Ya, ride
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 06 Apr 2018, 02:26

See how brazenly he's lying? Remember how Colin Powell lied about WMD? Think back to so many similar lies: the Gulf of Tonkin, babies thrown from incubators, Iraq is responsible for 9/11 and on and on. The horrible similarity is that all these lies preceded war.

Stock up on bottled water and canned goods while supplies last. Have a nice day!
Gadfly

The Beatles
hounds people off the board

Postby The Beatles » 06 Apr 2018, 20:50

There is room for doubt following recent news. Only an ignorant person would now think Russia's scepticism was groundless.
the Fred Dinenage of bees! wrote:BCB is boring bald men stroking each other's cocks while recommending Alan Parsons Project bootlegs

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 06 Apr 2018, 21:15

bobzilla77 wrote:Well I'll give him this, Putin IS the lizard king.

He looks more like a weasel than a lizard but I catch your drift.

bobzilla77

Postby bobzilla77 » 06 Apr 2018, 21:38

He's just such a weasel. Who would be stupid or craven enough to stand up for that mother fucker without taking a high salary for it? Only an UnAmerican.

Sometimes I want to bring Rambo out of retirement and send him over there to kick some ass on behalf of the Good People.
Jimbo wrote:I guess I am over Graham Nash's politics. Hopelessly naive by the standards I've molded for myself these days.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 06 Apr 2018, 23:37

April 06, 2018
The Best Explanation For The Skripal Drama Is ... Food Poisoning

Doctors at the Salisbury District Hospital announced today that Sergej Skripal's health is rapidly improving. He and his daughter Yulia will likely be well again.

It is unlikely that any targeted poisoning with a real 'military grade' nerve agent would have allowed for such an outcome…

...Here in Norway we have an expression called blodtåke - best translated as blood fog - when all the media are rushing blindly in one direction, without asking the most elementary questions.

http://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/04/th ... .html#more
Gadfly

Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby Copehead » 06 Apr 2018, 23:50

Jimbo wrote:
April 06, 2018

Doctors at the Salisbury District Hospital announced today that Sergej Skripal's health is rapidly improving. He and his daughter Yulia will likely be well again.

It is unlikely that any targeted poisoning with a real 'military grade' nerve agent would have allowed for such an outcome…

...Here in Norway we have an expression called blodtåke - best translated as blood fog - when all the media are rushing blindly in one direction, without asking the most elementary questions.

Wow: the ability of online, Norwegian, conspiracy theorists to diagnose people over vast distances without even rudimentary medical qualifications is truly awe inspiring.

The advances we have seen in conspiracy theorising over just the last few years leave you breathless.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 06 Apr 2018, 23:54

Copehead wrote:
Jimbo wrote:
April 06, 2018

Wow: the ability of online, Norwegian, conspiracy theorists to diagnose people over vast distances without even rudimentary medical qualifications is truly awe inspiring.

The advances we have seen in conspiracy theorising over just the last few years leave you breathless.

You really are a moron. You could click the link and read the article which explains the point but no. Why? Because you are a moron.
Gadfly

Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby Copehead » 06 Apr 2018, 23:59

Jimbo wrote:
Copehead wrote:

You really are a moron. You could click the link and read the article which explains the point but no. Why? Because you are a moron.

Read why a Norwegian who hasn't examined someone thinks that they have food poisoning? What the fuck am I going to learn from that Jimbo?

bobzilla77

Postby bobzilla77 » 07 Apr 2018, 00:47

Jim Morrison works for the Russians,spreading misinformation on the internet.

Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Postby Diamond Dog » 07 Apr 2018, 08:14

bobzilla77 wrote:Jim Morrison works for the Russians,spreading misinformation on the internet.

Im Morrison jobber for russerne og sprer feil informasjon på internett.

More like.
In other words an extended look into *******’s head, and it seems to have some pretty good things in it (who among us is totally free of mental garbage?) It’s nice to see that he is confident enough so he can play some blues again,I’d like to hear more.

Samoan

Postby Samoan » 07 Apr 2018, 09:05

Jimbo wrote:
April 06, 2018

They had collapsed, were conscienceless (sic) and were brought into emergency care at the Salisbury District Hospital.

The letter points into (sic) a similar direction. Food poisoning would also explain why a doctor who gave emergency help to the unconscious Yulia Skripal for over 30 minutes was not effected (sic) at all.

Heavens.
bobzilla77 wrote:Those people who say the guitars sound like bagpipes have never really listened to bagpipes.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 07 Apr 2018, 10:29

Samoan wrote:
Jimbo wrote:
April 06, 2018

They had collapsed, were conscienceless (sic) and were brought into emergency care at the Salisbury District Hospital.

The letter points into (sic) a similar direction. Food poisoning would also explain why a doctor who gave emergency help to the unconscious Yulia Skripal for over 30 minutes was not effected (sic) at all.

Heavens.

Copehead was right about one thing. The writer is Norwegian.
Gadfly

Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby Copehead » 07 Apr 2018, 11:18

Jimbo wrote:
Samoan wrote:

Heavens.

Copehead was right about one thing. The writer is Norwegian.

Skal vi rumpe pole?

Harvey K-Tel
Long Player

Postby Harvey K-Tel » 07 Apr 2018, 16:24

of the bailey?
If you've got nothing to do, don't do it here.