"Me Jimbo. Me know truth."

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Jimbo

Re: "Me Jimbo. Me know truth."

Postby Jimbo » 26 Nov 2018, 14:34

The Modernist wrote:How do I know? Because I can't think of one single example in their whole history when they've complied with such a request.

First of all the request is not real. It's a spoof. Secondly, the Russians needn't comply with any request since there is no extradition treaty. What the Russians have done is put the two suspects on TV and given them their say, from which there are a number of interpretations, but at least it's more exposure to the truth than the Brits are offering. Where are the Skrypals? I understand that police officer Nick Baily was on Panorama (can't watch on Japanese internet) and he is shown in his hospital room and a nurse enters wearing hazmat suit. Soon afterwards he is visited by his family completely unprotected. What a joke this affair is. Couple that with the Soviet-style British op Orwellian-ly named "Integrity Initiative" (cited above) not to mention all the other British fake events upped bigly by your MSM and the one conclusion one can reach is this is a new Cold War prompted by the west. And now some Ukrainian navy ships are getting rammed by Russian ships and the Ukrainian president has declared martial law. Is this the spark you want?
“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.” Mark Twain

The Modernist
2018 BCB Cup Champ!

Postby The Modernist » 26 Nov 2018, 14:39

That is such a muddled post I don't know where to start. Try a bit of self-discipline and try to make one clear, well argued point.
I know the request is not real, it was suggested by a journalist and you asked what we thought of the suggestion. Because you don't like the answer, you now say you don't want the opinion because the suggestion was fake. It really is pointless debating with you.

Darkness_Fish

Postby Darkness_Fish » 26 Nov 2018, 16:13

Jimbo wrote:[youtube]JA8n9fm5fwE&t=0s[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA8n9fm5fwE&t=0s

See that "=0s" at the tail of the YouTube video address? Unless I'm doing something wrong ...

Was that serious?
All that t=0s means is start at 0 seconds, it's something to help you remember up to what point you last watched it last, or a point in the video from which to share. take it off if you don't like it.
Like fast-moving clouds casting shadows against a hillside, the melody-loop shuddered with a sense of the sublime, the awful unknowable majesty of the world.

Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Postby Diamond Dog » 26 Nov 2018, 16:34

The Modernist wrote:That is such a muddled post I don't know where to start. Try a bit of self-discipline and try to make one clear, well argued point.
I know the request is not real, it was suggested by a journalist and you asked what we thought of the suggestion. Because you don't like the answer, you now say you don't want the opinion because the suggestion was fake. It really is pointless debating with you.

The Russell Brand of BCB.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
"Don't be seduced into thinking that which did not make a profit is without value"
"'Seize the moments as they fly, know to live and learn to die'."