"Me Jimbo. Me know truth."

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Jimbo

Re: *JIMBO TALKS SHITE*

Postby Jimbo » 04 Jul 2018, 16:57

Mexico's leftwing frontrunner laughs off Russia jibes and says: I'm no Moscow stooge

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... ez-obrador

Are Mexico's Elections Russia's Next Target? The warning signs are everywhere, but it’s uncertain whether the country can mount a defense

https://www.theatlantic.com/internation ... ng/554381/

Bots and Trolls Elbow Into Mexico’s Crowded Electoral Field

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/01/worl ... -news.html

Mexico Election 2018: Russia INTERFERENCE in López Obrador President campaign feared by US

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/98 ... nald-trump

:o

Mexican President-Elect’s Campaign Already Target of Russia Fearmongering

https://21stcenturywire.com/2018/07/03/ ... mongering/
Gadfly

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 15 Jul 2018, 10:00

Meanwhile in Ukraine….
Frank Lee

In one of the largest, if not the largest, Neo-Nazi demonstration in Europe since WW2, 20,000 fascists and their supporters marched through the streets of the Ukrainian capital celebrating the birth of Stepan Bandera 01.01.1909 founder and leader of the ultra-nationalist Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists (OUN-B) and its military wing, the Ukrainian Insurgent Army (UPA) commanded by Roman Shukhevych. This organization which along with the equally collaborationist outfit, the 14th Waffen SS Grenadier Division Galicia 1, were responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands of Poles, Jews and Russians during the ethnic cleansing which began in Lviv with a pogrom of the city’s Jews a week after the German invasion in 1941, and in the western Ukraine between 1943-45....

https://off-guardian.org/2018/07/13/mea ... n-ukraine/
Gadfly

The Modernist
2018 BCB Cup Champ!

Postby The Modernist » 17 Jul 2018, 20:52

Think Jimbo and others might be interested in this site exposing THE TRUTH.

https://www.truthbrary.org/

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 18 Jul 2018, 11:37

Gadfly

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 31 Aug 2018, 02:15

“There are many terrorist organizations in Idlib,” a reporter asked (British ambassador to the United Nations Karen Pierce) as a follow-up to previous questions regarding Russia’s allegations that terrorist factions had received a large batch of chemical weapons which they intend to use in a false flag attack. “Why do you rule out that they would perpetrate such an attack?”

“Because this story is coming from the Russians,” Pierce responded, with a straight face, and without honking a novelty-sized bicycle horn and saying “Wocka wocka!”

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/uk-s ... 749d76ea00

And you fret over why Brexit. Because your country is run by absolute morons.
Gadfly

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 05 Sep 2018, 13:12

And another from Caitlin on the same topic, Assad gassing his own citizens - not. This may be her sharpest essay yet.

Psychic Nikki Haley: If There Is A Future Chemical Weapons Attack, Assad Did It

UN Ambassador and Clairvoyant Prognosticator of the Transmundane Nikki Haley has foreseen that, if there are any future chemical weapons attacks in the Syrian province of Idlib, it will most definitely be the Syrian government that is responsible and not the multiple terrorist factions in the area.

“If they want to continue to go the route of taking over Syria, they can do that,” said Nikki Haley at a UN press conference today, without explaining how a nation’s only recognized government can ‘take over’ the country it governs. “But they cannot do it with chemical weapons. They can’t do it assaulting their people. And we’re not gonna fall for it. If there are chemical weapons that are used, we know exactly who’s gonna use them.”

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/psyc ... 9394df2bc0

Gadfly

The Prof
Composing a revolutionary symphony

Postby The Prof » 05 Sep 2018, 20:18

Here's one, Jimbo.

suspect 1

suspect 2

Both images fro The Metropolitan Police website.

Look how the timestamp has been carefully photoshopped over each image to make it look like a total forgery. Mmmmm..

The Prof
Composing a revolutionary symphony

Postby The Prof » 05 Sep 2018, 20:19

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 05 Sep 2018, 21:14

Hmm, a pickle for amateur conspiracy theorist, Jimbo.

I caught May's speech and my mind was racing to dismiss each bit of info she put out but it was hard. She made a pretty good case debunking all I have been dismissing since March. No matter, I still don't believe it yet. Before I consulted any of my "sources" my first thought was H.M.'s government sexed up info before and they're doing it again. My second thought was the case was so odd at the start, i.e., with a poison so deadly only baby wipes could clean it up, etc., it seemed like a very odd way to entrap Russia in the midst of Russia-gate. So, with a start so odd and a near-finish so neat, I think the odd was so odd it outweighs the neat and so I continue to call bullshit on H.M.'s government.

I could enumerate a few other things which I have heard debunk the government case but if you are interested to hear counter-opinions RT is spinning out some interesting arguments. And please don't think, "Yeah, I'll bet RT is spinning." See for yourself.
Last edited by Jimbo on 05 Sep 2018, 22:58, edited 1 time in total.
Gadfly

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 05 Sep 2018, 22:12

The Prof wrote:Here's one, Jimbo.

suspect 1

suspect 2

Look how the timestamp has been carefully photoshopped over each image to make it look like a total forgery. Mmmmm..

Dunno if you are being cynical or not. (Master whip Jimbo so often me always on defensive.) But, uh, do look at the timestamp. The time is exactly the same - 16:22:43 - and the suspects are in exactly the same spot. What do you make of that? (Me just messenger. Don't whip me!)

The Strange Timestamp In The New Novichok 'Evidence'
http://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/09/a- ... .html#more
Gadfly

Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby Copehead » 06 Sep 2018, 17:53

Jimbo wrote:
The Prof wrote:Here's one, Jimbo.

suspect 1

suspect 2

Dunno if you are being cynical or not. (Master whip Jimbo so often me always on defensive.) But, uh, do look at the timestamp. The time is exactly the same - 16:22:43 - and the suspects are in exactly the same spot. What do you make of that? (Me just messenger. Don't whip me!)

The Strange Timestamp In The New Novichok 'Evidence'
http://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/09/a- ... .html#more

That they went in to parallel passport gates at the same time because they were travelling together
Nazi Punks, Nazi Punks, Nazi Punks, Fuck Off

Bear baiting & dog fights a speciality.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 06 Sep 2018, 18:17

Copehead wrote: That they went in to parallel passport gates at the same time because they were travelling together

Yeah, most skeptics I'm reading have given up that angle. I saw a picture of the chutes and the two could have walked in one chute each and been at the same point at exactly the same time. But there are still many other holes in the official story. And ask yourself if this this charade is worth going to war with Russia over because that is what May was not subtly at all saying. She outright accused the Russian government of an attack on Britain.
Gadfly

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 07 Sep 2018, 16:01

Skripal Case: Luke Harding’s latest work of fiction

... It starts off surprisingly strong, waiting three whole sentences before lurching violently into totally unsupported conjecture:

"The two men were dressed inconspicuously in jeans, fleece jackets and trainers as they boarded the flight from Moscow to Gatwick. Their names, according to their Russian passports, were Alexander Petrov and Ruslan Boshirov. Both were around 40 years old. Neither looked suspicious."

This is, as far as we know so far, true.

"The plane trundled down the icy runway. In Moscow the temperatures had fallen below -10C, not unusual for early March. In Britain it had been snowing."

…and so is this. In fact, in googling “Moscow weather March 2018” Harding has displayed an uncharacteristically thorough approach to research that was rarely (if ever) evidenced in his previous works.

"They had also packed a bottle of what appeared to be the Nina Ricci perfume Premier Jour. The box it came in was prettily decorated with flowers, it listed ingredients including alcohol and it bore the words “Made in France”."

This is where truth ends and guesses take over ...

https://off-guardian.org/2018/09/06/skr ... f-fiction/

A very well done take down of the "official story."
Gadfly

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 07 Sep 2018, 17:48

Gadfly

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 11 Sep 2018, 16:34

MEMORANDUM FOR: The President

SUBJECT: Moscow Has Upped the Ante in Syria

Mr. President:

We are concerned that you may not have been adequately briefed on the upsurge of hostilities in northwestern Syria, where Syrian armed forces with Russian support have launched a full-out campaign to take back the al-Nusra/al-Qaeda/ISIS-infested province of Idlib. The Syrians will almost certainly succeed, as they did in late 2016 in Aleppo. As in Aleppo, it will mean unspeakable carnage, unless someone finally tells the insurgents theirs is a lost cause.

That someone is you. The Israelis, Saudis, and others who want unrest to endure are egging on the insurgents, assuring them that you, Mr. President, will use US forces to protect the insurgents in Idlib, and perhaps also rain hell down on Damascus. We believe that your senior advisers are encouraging the insurgents to think in those terms, and that your most senior aides are taking credit for your recent policy shift from troop withdrawal from Syria to indefinite war.

Big Difference This Time

Russian missile-armed naval and air units are now deployed in unprecedented numbers to engage those tempted to interfere with Syrian and Russian forces trying to clean out the terrorists from Idlib. We assume you have been briefed on that — at least to some extent. More important, we know that your advisers tend to be dangerously dismissive of Russian capabilities and intentions.

We do not want you to be surprised when the Russians start firing their missiles. The prospect of direct Russian-U.S. hostilities in Syria is at an all-time high. We are not sure you realize that.

The situation is even more volatile because Kremlin leaders are not sure who is calling the shots in Washington. This is not the first time that President Putin has encountered such uncertainty (see brief Appendix below). This is, however, the first time that Russian forces have deployed in such numbers into the area, ready to do battle. The stakes are very high.

We hope that John Bolton has given you an accurate description of his acerbic talks with his Russian counterpart in Geneva a few weeks ago. In our view, it is a safe bet that the Kremlin is uncertain whether Bolton faithfully speaks in your stead, or speaks INSTEAD of you.

The best way to assure Mr. Putin that you are in control of U.S. policy toward Syria would be for you to seek an early opportunity to speak out publicly, spelling out your intentions. If you wish wider war, Bolton has put you on the right path.

If you wish to cool things down, you may wish to consider what might be called a pre-emptive ceasefire. By that we mean a public commitment by the Presidents of the U.S. and Russia to strengthen procedures to preclude an open clash between U.S. and Russian armed forces. We believe that, in present circumstances, this kind of extraordinary step is now required to head off wider war.

For the VIPS Steering Group, signed:

https://off-guardian.org/2018/09/10/int ... -in-syria/
Gadfly

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 12 Sep 2018, 13:23

Russian novichok hitmen 'have been killed to cover up crime'

Are the Russian novichok hitmen already DEAD? New theory claims the men may have been executed to hide traces of the crime

Britain has named Alexander Petrov and Ruslan Boshirov as GRU spies who allegedly tried to poison Sergei Skripal and daughter Yulia with novichok

Andrei Piontkovsky, a Putin critic, believes the pair may have already been killed

He pointed to case of Andrey Lugovoy and Dmitry Kovtun, the men accused of poisoning Alexander Litvinenko, saying they went public to protect themselves

If Petrov and Boshirov do not appear in coming days they are dead, he added

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... crime.html

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gadfly

Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby Copehead » 12 Sep 2018, 13:41

Jimbo wrote:
Russian novichok hitmen 'have been killed to cover up crime'

Are the Russian novichok hitmen already DEAD? New theory claims the men may have been executed to hide traces of the crime

Britain has named Alexander Petrov and Ruslan Boshirov as GRU spies who allegedly tried to poison Sergei Skripal and daughter Yulia with novichok

Andrei Piontkovsky, a Putin critic, believes the pair may have already been killed

He pointed to case of Andrey Lugovoy and Dmitry Kovtun, the men accused of poisoning Alexander Litvinenko, saying they went public to protect themselves

If Petrov and Boshirov do not appear in coming days they are dead, he added

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... crime.html

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

About as plausible as two normal Russian citizens deciding to go on a one day round trip to a Salisbury petrol station, as you do?

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 12 Sep 2018, 13:53

From the (lying) BBC

Note how the graph sneakily leaves out the time. Might be relevant in a less than three-day scenario I'd think, especially because the Skripals left home at 9.15am and the Russians didn't arrive in Salisbury until 11.48am. How the poison doorknob goo got on their hands is quite a trick.

As the 'Russian mugs,' by the police's own testimony shows, didn't arrive in Salisbury until 11.48am, if they did paint the Skripal doorknob with the "deadliest nerve agent known to man - 8-10 times more deadly than VX" their horses had already bolted. If they did paint the doorknob they did so at around noon in broad-daylight, when the neighbours were coming home from church, doing their gardens, washing their cars and in full view of the whole street. They wore no protective clothing while doing it. And they then sauntered through the town centre, window-shopping and being caught on every town centre CCTV camera. If any neighbour, who had seen them painting the door, had called the police (and the 'mugs' couldn't be sure that nobody had) they would have now been arrested rather than 'buried under the frost'

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/50231.htm
Gadfly

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 12 Sep 2018, 15:22

Oh no he didn't! :o

VLADIVOSTOK--Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said on Monday that talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin were moving towards a peace treaty.

Russia and Japan have not signed a peace treaty since World War II because of a dispute about Pacific islands known in Russia as the Kuriles and in Japan as the Northern Territories.

Abe also said after a meeting with Putin in Vladivostok that the head of Japan's Self-Defence Forces would visit Russia in October.

He added that it was necessary to resolve the problem of abductions of Japanese citizens by North Korea and that he had received Putin's support on this.
Gadfly

Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby Copehead » 13 Sep 2018, 11:36

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/sep/13/russian-television-channel-rt-says-it-is-to-air-interview-with-skripal-salisbury-attack-suspects

Got to admire the bare faced troll cheek.

Look at them, a day trip to Salisbury to see the cathedral, which CCTV shows they didn't go near?

Even Jimbo isn't dumb enough to fall for that