"Me Jimbo. Me know truth."

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Jimbo

Re: 'my sources Cannon and Ball tell me....'

Postby Jimbo » 12 Apr 2018, 09:38

Jeremy Corbyn’s Nazi Death Cult … once again, it’s up to the Brits to save democracy from annihilation.

https://off-guardian.org/2018/04/11/jer ... eath-cult/
Gadfly

caramba

Postby caramba » 12 Apr 2018, 12:42

Jimbo wrote:
Jeremy Corbyn’s Nazi Death Cult … once again, it’s up to the Brits to save democracy from annihilation.

https://off-guardian.org/2018/04/11/jer ... eath-cult/

Apparently already booked for the coveted Saturday night headline spot at next year's Glastonbury

The Prof
Composing a revolutionary symphony

Postby The Prof » 14 Apr 2018, 13:09

Diamond Dog wrote:
Minnie the Minx wrote:
I love animals. All their family pets were sealed up and died of starvation or thirst. The cat was skin and bone. Not only are they the subject of world scrutiny, the things that would have helped them get back to normality are dead and died horribly.

That I didn't know. I apologise for the flippancy of my post, in light of this.

It all sounds a bit odd. The property would have been sealed off but forensic experts and scientist will surely have been going through it taking samples. One cat escapes and nobody thinks to feed the other one?

The other thing that's bugging me about this is - how come there's no call to the public to help identify the perpetrators of this attack?

Presumable they arrived by car. It would make sense to wear protective clothing. I'm guessing they could narrow it down to a day or two when the chemical was placed. Yet.......nothing.
You can't go through a red light in this country without getting a fine through the door days later yet there's been no CCTV footage released from anywhere surrounding this attack.

Maybe Jimbo has been right all along.

kalowski II: The Revenge
wannabee enfant terrible

Postby kalowski II: The Revenge » 14 Apr 2018, 13:52

The Police are looking for witnesses aren’t they?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43359154

This kind of baggy thinking is what makes any kind of discourse such a pointless pain in the arse.

People think they have a right to know what’s going on at every turn, any silence must be because something is being covered up, we need facts goddamnit and we need them now.

Everyone becomes an expert because they’ve read something on Facebook posted by someone in the same bubble as them. The man in the street (and Sid was right) suddenly becomes an ace on forensic science, human error (under extreme duress) explained away as conspiracy.

I’m sure that if anyone on the fucking planet had their day to day interactions examined pseudo scientifically you could find unexpected rule-breaking, odd patterns of behaviour, laziness, mistakes, things happening that we wouldn’t do.

That’s fucking life mate.
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Kal ‘Roger Cock’ Hodgson wrote:I have just discovered that the fake Markus account was not John...I would like to apologise for suggesting it was him.

The Prof
Composing a revolutionary symphony

Postby The Prof » 14 Apr 2018, 14:05

Normally I would agree with you - but don't you think it's right to question things?
You trust everything you read?
That BBC article was from a month ago yet no follow up?
They've either fund the person(s) responsible or they haven't and you can questions of either outcome without needing to be any kind of expert.

wannabee enfant terrible

Postby kalowski II: The Revenge » 14 Apr 2018, 14:15

Oh those BBC bastards! ;)

I’m guessing that they’ve not found those responsible. I’m also guessing that it wouldn’t be in the interests of the investigation to have to keep the great unwashed in the loop all the time.

It’s fine to question everything (also very time consuming), it’s something to do I suppose, but when all you get from it is conspiracy rushing into this vacuum of information then....

Kal ‘Roger Cock’ Hodgson wrote:I have just discovered that the fake Markus account was not John...I would like to apologise for suggesting it was him.

Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint

Postby Goat Boy » 14 Apr 2018, 14:18

"What I want to know is....."
Griff wrote:The notion that Jeremy Corbyn, a lifelong vocal proponent of antisemitism, would stand in front of an antisemitic mural and commend it is utterly preposterous.

Copehead wrote:we have lost touch with anything normal

Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint

Postby Goat Boy » 14 Apr 2018, 14:26

nev gash wrote:Oh those BBC bastards! ;)

I’m guessing that they’ve not found those responsible. I’m also guessing that it wouldn’t be in the interests of the investigation to have to keep the great unwashed in the loop all the time.

It’s fine to question everything (also very time consuming), it’s something to do I suppose, but when all you get from it is conspiracy rushing into this vacuum of information then....

I'm an expert!
I'm entitled to know more!
Hmmm, there's something fishy going on here!
Griff wrote:The notion that Jeremy Corbyn, a lifelong vocal proponent of antisemitism, would stand in front of an antisemitic mural and commend it is utterly preposterous.

Copehead wrote:we have lost touch with anything normal

wannabee enfant terrible

Postby kalowski II: The Revenge » 14 Apr 2018, 14:29

Pre-Brexit it was all ‘you’ve got to trust the experts’, now we have ‘ah, can you trust the experts?’

Jimbo-land is the logical outcome of this shite. Enjoy your visit anti-sheeple!

wannabee enfant terrible

Postby kalowski II: The Revenge » 14 Apr 2018, 14:32

Jimboo-land would be worse like.

A land sans The Dan :(

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 14 May 2018, 13:15

So where are the Skripals these days?
Gadfly

yomptepi
BCB thumbscrew of Justice

Postby yomptepi » 14 May 2018, 14:11

Jimbo wrote:So where are the Skripals these days?

They are about as visible as Corbyn.
You don't like me...do you?

Eddie Shah environment
hounds people off the board

Postby Eddie Shah environment » 14 May 2018, 14:14

Dimbo wrote:The media are run by the CIA. They write what they tell them to write.

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 14 May 2018, 14:22

The woman looks like she's trying to discreetly squeeze out a fart.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

Eddie Shah environment
hounds people off the board

Postby Eddie Shah environment » 14 May 2018, 14:26

Just shaking off the last drops of novichok
Dimbo wrote:The media are run by the CIA. They write what they tell them to write.

bobzilla77

Postby bobzilla77 » 14 May 2018, 16:14

Please no one tell him, he's out to finish the job.
Jimbo wrote:I guess I am over Graham Nash's politics. Hopelessly naive by the standards I've molded for myself these days.

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 14 May 2018, 16:28

BOLLY BEE wrote:Just shaking off the last drops of novichok

Dirty bastard.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 20 May 2018, 04:32

Published on May 19, 2018 - What Would Sherlock Holmes Have Made of the Government’s Explanation of the Case of Sergei and Yulia Skripal?

https://off-guardian.org/2018/05/19/wha ... a-skripal/

If you still buy the official version of this event then your synapses were reversed in the womb (vaccines :? ) and you will believe anything your government tells you.
Gadfly

Rayge

Postby Rayge » 20 May 2018, 09:21

Rare I know but I'm in almost complete agreement with Jimbo and this piece. Only disagree is that I think it's far more likely to be an example of incompetent opportunism, arse-covering and missed communications than a false flag op gone wrong.
In timeless moments we live forever

You can't play a tune on an absolute

Negative Capability...when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, Mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact & reason”

Deebank
Resonator

Postby Deebank » 20 May 2018, 12:26

Rayge wrote:Rare I know but I'm in almost complete agreement with Jimbo and this piece. Only disagree is that I think it's far more likely to be an example of incompetent opportunism, arse-covering and missed communications than a false flag op gone wrong.

Yes me too...
Instant over-reaction and jumping to the worst or the wrong conclusion. Organisational hysteria (if there is such a thing).

Although I'd like to see someone with more knowledge than I have at my disposal have a go a picking holes in it.

Also I'm not sure I agree with the whole opioid-iinduced hallucinations theory - opioid-induced euphoria and tranquility (and death in high doses of course) is what I would expect.

That site seemed to carry a lot of pro-Russia propaganda too. :?
I've been talking about writing a book - 25 years of TEFL - for a few years now. I've got it in me.

Paid anghofio fod dy galon yn y chwyldro