Customer Dissatisfaction

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Jimbo

Customer Dissatisfaction

Postby Jimbo » 08 Feb 2018, 09:22

Last month I bought a watch from an online watch dealer as a present for my wife's birthday. In the picture it looked like a rugged man's watch but it was advertised as a women's watch. The thing is I have a thing for women who wear men's watches and if this watch looked like a guy's but was shrunk down to a lady's size, I thought it might suit her and my "thing." Anyway, the watch arrives and it looks like the advertised watch but this is a man's watch. It's a large and heavy, a fucking man's watch! After my wife gave me grief for buying her anything (How many times have I told you not to buy me stuff. I know what I like. Remember the last watch you bought for me? We gave it to your sister.) she says that I should wear the watch. It is, in fact, a fine looking watch but if I wear it I'll always wonder if it is, in fact, a ladies' watch.

Anyway, a week ago via the shop's contact page I sent a letter asking how to return the watch and get a refund, including the (surprise!) Japanese tax I had to pay at the door and I had not heard back. I just sent another email and am waiting for a reply.
Gadfly

Harvey K-Tel
Long Player

Re: Customer Dissatisfaction

Postby Harvey K-Tel » 08 Feb 2018, 14:31

Are you going to refund me the 30 seconds it took to read this shitty post?
If you've got nothing to do, don't do it here.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 08 Feb 2018, 14:32

Harvey K-Tel wrote:Are you going to refund me the 30 seconds it took to read this shitty post?

U reed fast.
Gadfly

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 08 Feb 2018, 15:24

Harvey K-Tel wrote:Are you going to refund me the 30 seconds it took to read this shitty post?

I'm equally dissatisfied with this post. I demand to speak to a manager!
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 09 Feb 2018, 16:49

:lol:

That was my thought.

Jimbo got exactly what he deserved. We readers got far less.
OCT wrote:Roger Waters is a cunt and his music is fucking shit.

never/ever

Postby never/ever » 09 Feb 2018, 16:55

Paid by PayPal? You'd be covered under their money back guarantee.
Ever notice that anyone going slower than you is an idiot, but anyone going faster is a maniac?."

George Carlin

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 09 Feb 2018, 17:02

never/ever wrote:Paid by PayPal? You'd be covered under their money back guarantee.

After some back and forth, their operator insisting it was a women's watch, I got their okay to send it back.

Say, don't any of you have some tales of shitty customer service? I thought I'd get some interesting posts from you.
Gadfly

never/ever

Postby never/ever » 09 Feb 2018, 17:08

I am on the side of customer service dealing with complaints so yeah, we do get a lot of people on the other side of the equation.

How about the guy who brought a 60" UHD-TV from us, who returned it back being faulty because he punched the thing during an argument with his wife, claiming we should exchange it because for the kind of money he spent with us, that TV should not have shattered and he deserved a replacement?
Ever notice that anyone going slower than you is an idiot, but anyone going faster is a maniac?."

George Carlin

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 09 Feb 2018, 17:26

never/ever wrote:I am on the side of customer service dealing with complaints so yeah, we do get a lot of people on the other side of the equation.

How about the guy who brought a 60" UHD-TV from us, who returned it back being faulty because he punched the thing during an argument with his wife, claiming we should exchange it because for the kind of money he spent with us, that TV should not have shattered and he deserved a replacement?

Sounds like he should go to God and ask for a brain replacement.
OCT wrote:Roger Waters is a cunt and his music is fucking shit.

never/ever

Postby never/ever » 09 Feb 2018, 17:31

sloopjohnc wrote:
never/ever wrote:I am on the side of customer service dealing with complaints so yeah, we do get a lot of people on the other side of the equation.

Sounds like he should go to God and ask for a brain replacement.

I doubt he would have a receipt for that. Warranty would have expired by a few decades too.

George Carlin

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 10 Feb 2018, 00:19

how do we know there really WAS a watch? It seems to me that we're taking your word for an awful lot.
"Wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns.”