which three BCBers...

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
User avatar
The Modernist
2018 BCB Cup Champ!
Posts: 11021
Joined: 13 Apr 2014, 20:42

Re: which three BCBers...

Postby The Modernist » 08 Feb 2018, 12:32

That's because you've got her on 'ignore' Markus. You need to edit your control panel.

User avatar
Dr Markus
Posts: 17670
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: which three BCBers...

Postby Dr Markus » 08 Feb 2018, 12:33

The Modernist wrote:That's because you've got her on 'ignore' Markus. You need to edit your control panel.


I've nobody on ignore.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

User avatar
Belle Lettre
Éminence grise
Posts: 15371
Joined: 09 Oct 2008, 07:16
Location: Antiterra

Re: which three BCBers...

Postby Belle Lettre » 08 Feb 2018, 12:33

..would win a pub quiz on 'shit music'?
Most of you

...would you send to seduce Melania Trump?
SoT

...would be most likely to be arrested after an all-dayer?
Fartpants

...would you like to see on the catwalk?
Harv and nev modelling lumber shirts

...would you like to see attempt stand-up?
A sloop/Markus vaudeville cross-talk act

...would you want on a jury to acquit you?
mission

...would you have wanted to be mates with at school?
fange
Kath
Yomp


...would come to blows minutes after being locked in a room together?
K and Coan

BE HONEST!
Nikki Gradual wrote:
Get a fucking grip you narcissistic cretins.

User avatar
Belle Lettre
Éminence grise
Posts: 15371
Joined: 09 Oct 2008, 07:16
Location: Antiterra

Re: which three BCBers...

Postby Belle Lettre » 08 Feb 2018, 12:40

Oh, three? Might edit later
Nikki Gradual wrote:
Get a fucking grip you narcissistic cretins.

User avatar
Jeemo
Posts: 20482
Joined: 21 Jul 2003, 23:17
Location: ????

Re: which three BCBers...

Postby Jeemo » 08 Feb 2018, 12:55

The Great Defector wrote:
The Modernist wrote:That's because you've got her on 'ignore' Markus. You need to edit your control panel.


I've nobody on ignore.



i smell pants on fire....
Image So Long Kid, Take A Bow.

User avatar
Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector
Posts: 29435
Joined: 29 Dec 2006, 16:00
Location: In the naughty North and in the sexy South

Re: which three BCBers...

Postby Minnie the Minx » 08 Feb 2018, 13:49

Rayge wrote:
...would come to blows minutes after being locked in a room together?
Minnie, Betty, Kath



:?:

Why's that then?
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

User avatar
Rayge
Posts: 12373
Joined: 14 Aug 2013, 11:37
Location: deepest Devon
Contact:

Re: which three BCBers...

Postby Rayge » 08 Feb 2018, 14:18

Bernie on FB wrote:
Rayge wrote:
...would come to blows minutes after being locked in a room together?
Minnie, Betty, Kath



:?:

Why's that then?


Why any of it, Anna? Isn't the purpose of this thread to make dumb jokes? Surely no-one who has posted in it is serious.
Lots of opinionated and forthright people on this board, but I can't imagine any of them actually fighting one another, except in an eyes closed, slapping blindly kind of way. So many keyboard warriors turn out to be so meek IRL, including me - I haven't hit anyone in more than 50 years.
It amused me in answering this particular question to pick three female posters who have all exhibited feisty sides to their character – and, IIRC, Betty and Kath got into quite a nasty online fight a while ago, in which I attempted to intervene in a diplomatic fashion. Means nothing more than that. Could just as easily have chosen Charlie O, Fange and Hatz, I guess.
In timeless moments we live forever

You can't play a tune on an absolute

When the ball sleeps it dreams it is a Frisbee

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. Love is the law, love under will

User avatar
BOLLY BEE
hounds people off the board
Posts: 16845
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21
Location: pursued by the enraged queen

Re: which three BCBers...

Postby BOLLY BEE » 08 Feb 2018, 14:34

Rayge wrote:Could just as easily have chosen Charlie O, Fange and Hatz, I guess.


Why’s that then?
























































;)
Copehead wrote:Rather amusingly I remembered a very expensive 3* meal I ate that did disappoint slightly

User avatar
Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector
Posts: 29435
Joined: 29 Dec 2006, 16:00
Location: In the naughty North and in the sexy South

Re: which three BCBers...

Postby Minnie the Minx » 08 Feb 2018, 15:28

Rayge wrote:
Bernie on FB wrote:
Rayge wrote:
...would come to blows minutes after being locked in a room together?
Minnie, Betty, Kath



:?:

Why's that then?


Why any of it, Anna? Isn't the purpose of this thread to make dumb jokes? Surely no-one who has posted in it is serious.
Lots of opinionated and forthright people on this board, but I can't imagine any of them actually fighting one another, except in an eyes closed, slapping blindly kind of way. So many keyboard warriors turn out to be so meek IRL, including me - I haven't hit anyone in more than 50 years.
It amused me in answering this particular question to pick three female posters who have all exhibited feisty sides to their character – and, IIRC, Betty and Kath got into quite a nasty online fight a while ago, in which I attempted to intervene in a diplomatic fashion. Means nothing more than that. Could just as easily have chosen Charlie O, Fange and Hatz, I guess.


Ok, ok, Irving!

:D
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

User avatar
fange
Posts: 12021
Joined: 20 Jan 2010, 11:30
Location: 香港

Re: which three BCBers...

Postby fange » 08 Feb 2018, 16:00

Rayge wrote:Could just as easily have chosen Charlie O, Fange and Hatz, I guess.

Man, i'd love to get my hands on those 2. :evil:
Jonny Spencer wrote:
fange wrote:I've got my quad pants on and i'm ready for some Cock.


By CHRIST you're a man after my own sideways sausage, Ange!

User avatar
sloopjohnc
Posts: 61974
Joined: 03 Jun 2004, 20:12
Location: One quake away from beachfront property
Contact:

Re: which three BCBers...

Postby sloopjohnc » 08 Feb 2018, 16:10

Goat Boy wrote:...would be most likely to be arrested after an all-dayer?
[b]Matt Wilson. Drunk and disorderly on Hollywood boulevard and shouting abuse at police officers (hey sugartits!)


I would also picture Matt, screaming at the officers as they shoved him in the police car, "You do not know who you're dealing with. I invented the anal chug!"
WG Kaspar wrote:I'm a happy bunny.

User avatar
Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk
Posts: 29112
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 20:18
Location: Edge of a continent

Re: which three BCBers...

Postby Matt Wilson » 08 Feb 2018, 16:23

:D

Actually gentlemen, I've never been arrested. Cops have pulled me over several times in the last few years though - for speeding, not using my blinker, and being in the carpool lane without a passenger.

Not one of them wrote me a ticket either. I talked my way out of each and every one!

I did have to use the anal chug line once though.

User avatar
sloopjohnc
Posts: 61974
Joined: 03 Jun 2004, 20:12
Location: One quake away from beachfront property
Contact:

Re: which three BCBers...

Postby sloopjohnc » 08 Feb 2018, 16:46

Matt Wilson wrote::D

Actually gentlemen, I've never been arrested. Cops have pulled me over several times in the last few years though - for speeding, not using my blinker, and being in the carpool lane without a passenger.

Not one of them wrote me a ticket either. I talked my way out of each and every one!



When you write "talked my way out," do you mean like "Giving head in the back seat of the police car talking your way out?"

And yes, I expect a comeback.
WG Kaspar wrote:I'm a happy bunny.

User avatar
Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk
Posts: 29112
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 20:18
Location: Edge of a continent

Re: which three BCBers...

Postby Matt Wilson » 08 Feb 2018, 16:51

I'm shocked that you think I would resort to that, John.

It was only a handjob anyway. I do have my standards.

User avatar
sloopjohnc
Posts: 61974
Joined: 03 Jun 2004, 20:12
Location: One quake away from beachfront property
Contact:

Re: which three BCBers...

Postby sloopjohnc » 08 Feb 2018, 17:07

Matt Wilson wrote:I'm shocked that you think I would resort to that, John.

It was only a handjob anyway. I do have my standards.


Whew. That I can live with.
WG Kaspar wrote:I'm a happy bunny.

User avatar
Dr Markus
Posts: 17670
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: which three BCBers...

Postby Dr Markus » 08 Feb 2018, 17:46

Matt Wilson wrote:I'm shocked that you think I would resort to that, John.

It was only a handjob anyway. I do have my standards.



Standards of giving handjobs or standard of people that you give them to?
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

User avatar
sloopjohnc
Posts: 61974
Joined: 03 Jun 2004, 20:12
Location: One quake away from beachfront property
Contact:

Re: which three BCBers...

Postby sloopjohnc » 08 Feb 2018, 18:16

The Great Defector wrote:
Matt Wilson wrote:I'm shocked that you think I would resort to that, John.

It was only a handjob anyway. I do have my standards.



Standards of giving handjobs or standard of people that you give them to?


You're not getting one, so why do you care?
WG Kaspar wrote:I'm a happy bunny.

User avatar
Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk
Posts: 29112
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 20:18
Location: Edge of a continent

Re: which three BCBers...

Postby Matt Wilson » 08 Feb 2018, 18:18

sloopjohnc wrote:
You're not getting one, so why do you care?


Let's not be hasty.

He is kinda cute.

User avatar
Dr Markus
Posts: 17670
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: which three BCBers...

Postby Dr Markus » 08 Feb 2018, 18:25

Image
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

User avatar
Pansy Puff
Posts: 8022
Joined: 22 Feb 2012, 21:10
Location: Under the watchful eye of the Clive police

Re: which three BCBers...

Postby Pansy Puff » 09 Feb 2018, 16:07

Belle Lettre wrote:
...would come to blows minutes after being locked in a room together?
K and Coan

I think we all know that I would batter the fuck out of Coan.

Dougie, on the other hand, could probably kick seven shades of shit out of me.
“He’s got the memory of an elephant ... and the trophy cabinet of one too.”