which three BCBers...

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
User avatar
The Great Defector
Posts: 16856
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: which three BCBers...

Postby The Great Defector » 12 Feb 2018, 10:11

martha wrote:
The Great Defector wrote:
The Modernist wrote:
Markus and Martha then. They'd come to blows over that 'old pc thing you have these days'.


I can't remember the last thing I said directly or indirectly to Martha. :?



I think we commiserated over managing depression recently Markus.

Anyway, although honestly he does get on my tits sometimes (no offense Markus) :lol: --I do live in Montana. So I deal with actual Trump voters daily. Markus isn't that annoying in comparison. I think I could manage to tolerate him live and in person for a considerable time versus people I encounter daily here.


I hate trump as much as the next person, and thanks, I think :? .
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

User avatar
martha
rambling rose
Posts: 5336
Joined: 17 Jul 2003, 17:41
Location: Self-imposed exile.

Re: which three BCBers...

Postby martha » 12 Feb 2018, 13:30

:D
--m.

User avatar
Robert
Posts: 766
Joined: 27 Dec 2013, 13:24

Re: which three BCBers...

Postby Robert » 12 Feb 2018, 22:37

Rayge wrote:...would win a pub quiz on 'shit music'?
If I were setting the questions: C, Rother, soundchaser...

would you send to seduce Melania Trump?
I just can't process this question. Who has got the most money and no taste at all?

...would be most likely to be arrested after an all-dayer?
all day doing what? From what I've seen of people's drinking habits, we're looking at the Mild Bunch here

...would you like to see on the catwalk?
Hepcat, Phenomenal Cat, toomanycatz

...would you like to see attempt stand-up?
several funny people on BCB – it's why I keep coming back but I'm going for car-crash appeal: hightea, robert, fuery

...would you want on a jury to acquit you?
Ragye, Dead Doris, Hipster Dawg

...would you have wanted to be mates with at school?
Darkness Fish, Loki, Gash

...would come to blows minutes after being locked in a room together?
Minnie, Betty, Kath

ANSWER WHAT YOU WANT AND BE TRUTHFUL
Truth??


Pathetic little old man.

User avatar
nev harp
cultural defective
Posts: 14600
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
Location: on parole

Re: which three BCBers...

Postby nev harp » 12 Feb 2018, 22:52

I know, fancy picking me to be his mate at school.

Love him.
Hip Someone who knows the score. Someone who understands jive talk Someone who is with it The expression is not subject to definition because, if you don't dig what it means, no one can ever tell you.

User avatar
Jumper K
Posts: 1236
Joined: 22 Oct 2014, 16:25

Re: which three BCBers...

Postby Jumper K » 13 Feb 2018, 17:36

...would win a pub quiz on 'shit music'?
Any one of you 60's obsessed wankers.
...would you send to seduce Melania Trump?
The Slider, its what he does. If he fails Snowdog is a shoe in.
...would be most likely to be arrested after an all-dayer?
Me, again.
...would you like to see on the catwalk?
DD, Kid P and Jimmy Quaco
...would you like to see attempt stand-up?
Sloop - the heckling would be brutal
...would you want on a jury to acquit you?
Moddie, Gradual, Yomp
...would you have wanted to be mates with at school?
Pick 3 of our female contributors, all boys schools suck balls. Although it taught me a lot about survival of the fittest.
...would come to blows minutes after being locked in a room together?
10 pints, a bag of sulphate, pick a random 3 and me.

User avatar
Nikki Gradual
nasty, brutish and short
Posts: 20638
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:59
Location: Marineville

Re: which three BCBers...

Postby Nikki Gradual » 13 Feb 2018, 21:49

Jumper K wrote:...would win a pub quiz on 'shit music'?
Any one of you 60's obsessed wankers.
...would you send to seduce Melania Trump?
The Slider, its what he does. If he fails Snowdog is a shoe in.
...would be most likely to be arrested after an all-dayer?
Me, again.
...would you like to see on the catwalk?
DD, Kid P and Jimmy Quaco
...would you like to see attempt stand-up?
Sloop - the heckling would be brutal
...would you want on a jury to acquit you?
Moddie, Gradual, Yomp
...would you have wanted to be mates with at school?
Pick 3 of our female contributors, all boys schools suck balls. Although it taught me a lot about survival of the fittest.
...would come to blows minutes after being locked in a room together?
10 pints, a bag of sulphate, pick a random 3 and me.


Guilty as charged. Send him down.
"He's thrown a kettle over a pub; what have you done?"

User avatar
sloopjohnc
Posts: 61131
Joined: 03 Jun 2004, 20:12
Location: One quake away from beachfront property
Contact:

Re: which three BCBers...

Postby sloopjohnc » 13 Feb 2018, 21:57

Jumper K wrote:Sloop - the heckling would be brutal


Tip your waitress and don't quit your day job.

You're much better inflicting physical pain on your patients vs. your witty jests on here.
OCT wrote:Roger Waters is a cunt and his music is fucking shit.

User avatar
Jumper K
Posts: 1236
Joined: 22 Oct 2014, 16:25

Re: which three BCBers...

Postby Jumper K » 13 Feb 2018, 22:03

sloopjohnc wrote:
Jumper K wrote:Sloop - the heckling would be brutal


Tip your waitress and don't quit your day job.

You're much better inflicting physical pain on your patients vs. your witty jests on here.

I’ve changed my mind. You are not funny.

User avatar
sloopjohnc
Posts: 61131
Joined: 03 Jun 2004, 20:12
Location: One quake away from beachfront property
Contact:

Re: which three BCBers...

Postby sloopjohnc » 13 Feb 2018, 22:09

Jumper K wrote:
sloopjohnc wrote:
Jumper K wrote:Sloop - the heckling would be brutal


Tip your waitress and don't quit your day job.

You're much better inflicting physical pain on your patients vs. your witty jests on here.

I’ve changed my mind. You are not funny.


:lol:
OCT wrote:Roger Waters is a cunt and his music is fucking shit.