Who Is Your Favourite Comedian At The Minute?

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
User avatar
sloopjohnc
Posts: 62492
Joined: 03 Jun 2004, 20:12
Location: One quake away from beachfront property
Contact:

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Comedian At The Minute?

Postby sloopjohnc » 09 Jan 2018, 16:55

The Great Defector wrote:Don't know if he can be called a comedian, but seth myers was funny last night at the globes.


I'd say so, but more a comedy writer. I'm sure he wrote a lot of the jokes for last night.
WG Kaspar wrote:I'm a happy bunny.

User avatar
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Postman
Posts: 17725
Joined: 17 Oct 2010, 14:10
Location: Unrecognized Genius, Me.

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Comedian At The Minute?

Postby Your Friendly Neighbourhood Postman » 09 Jan 2018, 16:58

Donald J. Trump.
On the whole, I'd rather be in Wallenpaupack.

User avatar
sloopjohnc
Posts: 62492
Joined: 03 Jun 2004, 20:12
Location: One quake away from beachfront property
Contact:

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Comedian At The Minute?

Postby sloopjohnc » 09 Jan 2018, 18:09

Bride Of Sea Of Tunes wrote:Donald J. Trump.


Does unintentional comedy count?
WG Kaspar wrote:I'm a happy bunny.

User avatar
Dr Markus
Posts: 17670
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Comedian At The Minute?

Postby Dr Markus » 09 Jan 2018, 18:13

sloopjohnc wrote:
Bride Of Sea Of Tunes wrote:Donald J. Trump.


Does unintentional comedy count?



It's what keeps BCB interesting.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

User avatar
The Beatles
hounds people off the board
Posts: 17387
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21
Location: pursued by the enraged queen

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Comedian At The Minute?

Postby The Beatles » 09 Jan 2018, 18:16

Mark Curran
the Fred Dinenage of bees! wrote:BCB is boring bald men stroking each other's cocks while recommending Alan Parsons Project bootlegs

User avatar
Dr Markus
Posts: 17670
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Comedian At The Minute?

Postby Dr Markus » 09 Jan 2018, 18:20

BCB's Most Tedious Poster wrote:Mark Curran


Prefer if you didn't use my name big lad.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

User avatar
Harvey K-Tel
Long Player
Posts: 39698
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 23:20
Location: 1220 on your AM dial

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Comedian At The Minute?

Postby Harvey K-Tel » 09 Jan 2018, 18:30

The Great Defector wrote:
BCB's Most Tedious Poster wrote:Mark Curran


Prefer if you didn't use my name big lad.


:lol:

He IS funny!
If you've got nothing to do, don't do it here.

User avatar
sneelock
Posts: 11569
Joined: 19 Nov 2011, 23:56
Location: Lincoln Head City

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Comedian At The Minute?

Postby sneelock » 09 Jan 2018, 18:40

sloopjohnc wrote:
The Great Defector wrote:Don't know if he can be called a comedian, but seth myers was funny last night at the globes.


I'd say so, but more a comedy writer. I'm sure he wrote a lot of the jokes for last night.


I think his TRUMP impersonation is about as good as anybodies.
TuckerCrowe wrote:Is irony your answer to everything ?

User avatar
Dr Markus
Posts: 17670
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Comedian At The Minute?

Postby Dr Markus » 09 Jan 2018, 18:47

Sneelock wrote:
sloopjohnc wrote:
The Great Defector wrote:Don't know if he can be called a comedian, but seth myers was funny last night at the globes.


I'd say so, but more a comedy writer. I'm sure he wrote a lot of the jokes for last night.


I think his TRUMP impersonation is about as good as anybodies.


Aye I wish he was still head writer at SNL. It's really gone to shit I reckon, the ratings are still good though.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

User avatar
Pansy Puff
Posts: 8257
Joined: 22 Feb 2012, 21:10
Location: Under the watchful eye of the Clive police

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Comedian At The Minute?

Postby Pansy Puff » 09 Jan 2018, 18:52

I think it's Peter Serafinowicz
“He’s got the memory of an elephant ... and the trophy cabinet of one too.”

User avatar
sneelock
Posts: 11569
Joined: 19 Nov 2011, 23:56
Location: Lincoln Head City

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Comedian At The Minute?

Postby sneelock » 09 Jan 2018, 19:08

:LOL: that's terrific! WAY too close for comfort!
TuckerCrowe wrote:Is irony your answer to everything ?

User avatar
Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint
Posts: 31954
Joined: 20 Mar 2007, 12:11
Location: In the perfumed garden

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Comedian At The Minute?

Postby Goat Boy » 09 Jan 2018, 19:31

K wrote:I think it's Peter Serafinowicz


It is. He's done a few. They're very good.
LeBaron wrote:
Jimbo wrote:I will read your link but it seems you only read my poor synopsis and not the article, otherwise you''d say more than just insult my cred


I read the article, which was nonsense.

User avatar
sloopjohnc
Posts: 62492
Joined: 03 Jun 2004, 20:12
Location: One quake away from beachfront property
Contact:

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Comedian At The Minute?

Postby sloopjohnc » 09 Jan 2018, 19:34

Sneelock wrote:I think his TRUMP impersonation is about as good as anybodies.


Markus?
WG Kaspar wrote:I'm a happy bunny.

User avatar
Dr Markus
Posts: 17670
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Comedian At The Minute?

Postby Dr Markus » 09 Jan 2018, 20:15

sloopjohnc wrote:
Sneelock wrote:I think his TRUMP impersonation is about as good as anybodies.


Markus?


Aye probably is, mine is shite.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

User avatar
sloopjohnc
Posts: 62492
Joined: 03 Jun 2004, 20:12
Location: One quake away from beachfront property
Contact:

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Comedian At The Minute?

Postby sloopjohnc » 09 Jan 2018, 22:30

K wrote:I think it's Peter Serafinowicz


He sounds like comedian, Louie Anderson.

Image
WG Kaspar wrote:I'm a happy bunny.

User avatar
Jeemo
Posts: 20552
Joined: 21 Jul 2003, 23:17
Location: ????

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Comedian At The Minute?

Postby Jeemo » 09 Jan 2018, 23:12

The Great Defector wrote:
BCB's Most Tedious Poster wrote:Mark Curran


Prefer if you didn't use my name big lad.



Mark Currant, how's that?
Image So Long Kid, Take A Bow.