‘Jolly Ups’

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks

?

ENORMOUS fun
17
46%
I’ve enjoyed them, mostly
8
22%
I like to meet other BCBers but not keen on big groups
7
19%
FUCK OFF
5
14%
 
Total votes: 37

User avatar
WG Kaspar
Posts: 8888
Joined: 28 Jan 2007, 09:07

Re: ‘Jolly Ups’

Postby WG Kaspar » 05 Jan 2018, 17:48

The Great Defector wrote:So when's the next Irish one? :P

Is there any point in telling you? You're not gonna show up anyway!
I run out of talent

User avatar
Dr Markus
Posts: 17670
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: ‘Jolly Ups’

Postby Dr Markus » 05 Jan 2018, 17:55

WG Kaspar wrote:
The Great Defector wrote:So when's the next Irish one? :P

Is there any point in telling you? You're not gonna show up anyway!


Depends on who goes if i'm being honest. I don't want to be sat next to someone I don't like on here. This thing of "oh they're different in real life" doesn't sit with me. If you need to act the cunt on a website and then be totally different off it, then I think you have some issues. Either way the Irish JU will go ahead if i'm there or not.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

User avatar
WG Kaspar
Posts: 8888
Joined: 28 Jan 2007, 09:07

Re: ‘Jolly Ups’

Postby WG Kaspar » 05 Jan 2018, 18:40

The Great Defector wrote:
WG Kaspar wrote:
The Great Defector wrote:So when's the next Irish one? :P

Is there any point in telling you? You're not gonna show up anyway!


Depends on who goes if i'm being honest. I don't want to be sat next to someone I don't like on here. This thing of "oh they're different in real life" doesn't sit with me. If you need to act the cunt on a website and then be totally different off it, then I think you have some issues. Either way the Irish JU will go ahead if i'm there or not.


Doesn't that mean that you're not coming regardless?
I run out of talent

User avatar
Dor-Relip Hotels and Bathings
hounds people off the board
Posts: 19585
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21
Location: selling a self-detonating James Last CD to a Copenhagen thrift store

Re: ‘Jolly Ups’

Postby Dor-Relip Hotels and Bathings » 05 Jan 2018, 18:41

The Great Defector wrote:This thing of "oh they're different in real life" doesn't sit with me.


:)

I’m with you, Markus.
Darkness_Fish wrote:This is a big fucking mess of absolute shit from the off.

User avatar
Dr Markus
Posts: 17670
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: ‘Jolly Ups’

Postby Dr Markus » 05 Jan 2018, 18:42

I'll go if I know who is going first pretty much.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

User avatar
WG Kaspar
Posts: 8888
Joined: 28 Jan 2007, 09:07

Re: ‘Jolly Ups’

Postby WG Kaspar » 05 Jan 2018, 18:42

BCB's Most Tedious Poster wrote:
The Great Defector wrote:This thing of "oh they're different in real life" doesn't sit with me.


:)

I’m with you, Markus.

Don't you start John!
I run out of talent

User avatar
WG Kaspar
Posts: 8888
Joined: 28 Jan 2007, 09:07

Re: ‘Jolly Ups’

Postby WG Kaspar » 05 Jan 2018, 18:43

The Great Defector wrote:I'll go if I know who is going first pretty much.

But you're the only regular poster from Ireland!
We're only coming to see YOU!
I run out of talent

User avatar
Dr Markus
Posts: 17670
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: ‘Jolly Ups’

Postby Dr Markus » 05 Jan 2018, 18:44

Mark and John's JU.

"Your name's not down, you're not coming in!"
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

User avatar
Dor-Relip Hotels and Bathings
hounds people off the board
Posts: 19585
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21
Location: selling a self-detonating James Last CD to a Copenhagen thrift store

Re: ‘Jolly Ups’

Postby Dor-Relip Hotels and Bathings » 05 Jan 2018, 18:45

WG Kaspar wrote:
BCB's Most Tedious Poster wrote:
The Great Defector wrote:This thing of "oh they're different in real life" doesn't sit with me.


:)

I’m with you, Markus.

Don't you start John!


no?
Darkness_Fish wrote:This is a big fucking mess of absolute shit from the off.

User avatar
Dr Markus
Posts: 17670
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: ‘Jolly Ups’

Postby Dr Markus » 05 Jan 2018, 18:45

WG Kaspar wrote:
The Great Defector wrote:I'll go if I know who is going first pretty much.

But you're the only regular poster from Ireland!
We're only coming to see YOU!


I like the Irish crew, it's a case of them across the water coming over. I had to endure sense and Dave. ;)
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

User avatar
sloopjohnc
Posts: 63865
Joined: 03 Jun 2004, 20:12

Re: ‘Jolly Ups’

Postby sloopjohnc » 05 Jan 2018, 18:48

WG Kaspar wrote:
BCB's Most Tedious Poster wrote:
The Great Defector wrote:This thing of "oh they're different in real life" doesn't sit with me.


:)

I’m with you, Markus.

Don't you start John!


:lol:
Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!

User avatar
hippopotamus
Posts: 947
Joined: 22 Dec 2015, 11:00

Re: ‘Jolly Ups’

Postby hippopotamus » 05 Jan 2018, 18:58

The Great Defector wrote:
WG Kaspar wrote:
The Great Defector wrote:So when's the next Irish one? :P

Is there any point in telling you? You're not gonna show up anyway!


Depends on who goes if i'm being honest. I don't want to be sat next to someone I don't like on here. This thing of "oh they're different in real life" doesn't sit with me. If you need to act the cunt on a website and then be totally different off it, then I think you have some issues. Either way the Irish JU will go ahead if i'm there or not.



Ah! That's why you never came to one when I lived there.
Diamond Dog wrote:
nev gash wrote:What is point?


Indeed, what is point?

User avatar
Dr Markus
Posts: 17670
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: ‘Jolly Ups’

Postby Dr Markus » 05 Jan 2018, 19:03

hippopotamus wrote:
The Great Defector wrote:
WG Kaspar wrote:Is there any point in telling you? You're not gonna show up anyway!


Depends on who goes if i'm being honest. I don't want to be sat next to someone I don't like on here. This thing of "oh they're different in real life" doesn't sit with me. If you need to act the cunt on a website and then be totally different off it, then I think you have some issues. Either way the Irish JU will go ahead if i'm there or not.



Ah! That's why you never came to one when I lived there.


Aw......no.......um........shit :? ;)
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

User avatar
WG Kaspar
Posts: 8888
Joined: 28 Jan 2007, 09:07

Re: ‘Jolly Ups’

Postby WG Kaspar » 05 Jan 2018, 19:04

So basically we're back to square one. Didn't you once organise a jolly up and didn't turn up?
I run out of talent

User avatar
Dr Markus
Posts: 17670
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: ‘Jolly Ups’

Postby Dr Markus » 05 Jan 2018, 19:07

WG Kaspar wrote:So basically we're back to square one. Didn't you once organise a jolly up and didn't turn up?


Um yeah, I never denied that. :?
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

User avatar
WG Kaspar
Posts: 8888
Joined: 28 Jan 2007, 09:07

Re: ‘Jolly Ups’

Postby WG Kaspar » 05 Jan 2018, 19:09

The Great Defector wrote:
WG Kaspar wrote:So basically we're back to square one. Didn't you once organise a jolly up and didn't turn up?


Um yeah, I never denied that. :?

OK how about next week then?
I run out of talent

User avatar
Dr Markus
Posts: 17670
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: ‘Jolly Ups’

Postby Dr Markus » 05 Jan 2018, 20:03

Few months down the line, I assume its gonna be in Dublin.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

User avatar
harvey k-tel
Long Player
Posts: 40311
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 23:20
Location: 1220 on your AM dial

Re: ‘Jolly Ups’

Postby harvey k-tel » 05 Jan 2018, 20:15

The Great Defector wrote:I'll go if I know who is going first pretty much.


From my experience, some of the people that behave all nice and kind on here are some of the biggest assholes I've met in real life, and vice-versa, so you might be in for a surprise if you only go to meet BCBers that you think are "nice".
If you've got nothing to do, don't do it here.

User avatar
toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Posts: 27547
Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 00:01
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Re: ‘Jolly Ups’

Postby toomanyhatz » 05 Jan 2018, 20:29

I've yet to meet a BCBer in person that I didn't like. And I've met a lot of them.
Jimbo wrote:My point is to save the world from WWIII.

Jimbo wrote:Trump is right. The collusion conspiracy theory has been debunked and you seem to refuse to look at the evidence.

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017 2018!!

User avatar
Dor-Relip Hotels and Bathings
hounds people off the board
Posts: 19585
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21
Location: selling a self-detonating James Last CD to a Copenhagen thrift store

Re: ‘Jolly Ups’

Postby Dor-Relip Hotels and Bathings » 06 Jan 2018, 00:29

I met one BCBer once who I really didn't like. Everybody else was at least tolerable.
Darkness_Fish wrote:This is a big fucking mess of absolute shit from the off.