Webster Tarpley

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Jimbo

Webster Tarpley

Postby Jimbo » 13 Nov 2017, 06:36

http://tarpley.net

A brainy, through and vociferous expounder of an alternative to the DEM/REP paradigm. A historian, he knows a lot of stuff and what i like about him is how his newscasts and pronouncements seem to reflect how he'd run things if he were President. I don't think he's running but if he threw his hat in the ring I'd send him a few bucks. If not Prez he'd make a hell of an advisor to a Bernie Sanders or Tulsi Gabbard. He seems to have answers to problems foreign and domestic. An FDR Democrat he is the leader of the nascent Tax Wall Street party which, as the name suggests, propounds we could finance a more progressive USA via taxing Wall Street. He used to be more vocal about 9/11 and wrote a few books about it but seems to have backed off and focuses on pragmatic answers for today's problems.
persona non grata among those who worship at the altar of conventional wisdom

Jimbo

Re: Webster Tarpley

Postby Jimbo » 13 Nov 2017, 14:51

Along with a massive public works program Tarpley often bangs on about a Manhattan Project effort to perfect a "Space-Based Laser Defense Shielding" to stop North Korean or any other countries' missiles. It is more feasible today than back in Reagan's Star Wars time. It would be better than Trumps hawkish bluster or worse.

http://www.nationaldefensemagazine.org/ ... terceptors
persona non grata among those who worship at the altar of conventional wisdom

WG Kaspar

Postby WG Kaspar » 13 Nov 2017, 19:02

Any relation to Roy Tarpley?
I run out of talent

The Great Defector

Postby The Great Defector » 13 Nov 2017, 19:18

WG Kaspar wrote:Any relation to Roy Tarpley?

:lol:
Loki wrote:You Brit boys are so contentious!