touching people

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
User avatar
Harvey K-Tel
Long Player
Posts: 38880
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 23:20
Location: 1220 on your AM dial

Re: touching people

Postby Harvey K-Tel » 08 Nov 2017, 15:34

Goat Boy wrote:You might be cool yet, SOT!



^^^

Perhaps BCB's best ever joke!

I have never laughed more!!

Thank you, GB!
If you've got nothing to do, don't do it here.

User avatar
Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint
Posts: 30273
Joined: 20 Mar 2007, 12:11
Location: In the perfumed garden

Re: touching people

Postby Goat Boy » 08 Nov 2017, 15:50

8-)
Lord Rother wrote:Missing the sublime sense of melody which David Longdon brought to the group but nonetheless a damn fine album.

Big Big Train - Goodbye To The Age of Steam

User avatar
The Great Defector
Posts: 16070
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: touching people

Postby The Great Defector » 08 Nov 2017, 15:56

Bride Of Sea Of Tunes wrote:
And wanking will be the new hip.



You mean it's not now? :shock:
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

User avatar
*fun and open field*
hounds people off the board
Posts: 14136
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21
Location: pursued by the enraged queen

Re: touching people

Postby *fun and open field* » 08 Nov 2017, 16:46

Harvey K-Tel wrote:
Goat Boy wrote:You might be cool yet, SOT!



^^^

Perhaps BCB's best ever joke!

I have never laughed more!!

Thank you, GB!


8-)
Darryl Strawberry wrote:I quite like Sweet Child. Great wah-wah on the solo.

I'm off to a Governors' meeting. I'll add a clue tonight if we make no progress

User avatar
Bride Of Sea Of Tunes
Posts: 17467
Joined: 17 Oct 2010, 14:10
Location: The Nether World

Re: touching people

Postby Bride Of Sea Of Tunes » 08 Nov 2017, 18:07

Thanks to all.

(tears...)
The invisible and the non-existing very much look alike.

User avatar
Bride Of Sea Of Tunes
Posts: 17467
Joined: 17 Oct 2010, 14:10
Location: The Nether World

Re: touching people

Postby Bride Of Sea Of Tunes » 08 Nov 2017, 18:08

The Great Defector wrote:
Bride Of Sea Of Tunes wrote:
And wanking will be the new hip.



You mean it's not now? :shock:


The jury is well-hung.
The invisible and the non-existing very much look alike.

User avatar
The Great Defector
Posts: 16070
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: touching people

Postby The Great Defector » 08 Nov 2017, 18:53

Bride Of Sea Of Tunes wrote:
The Great Defector wrote:
Bride Of Sea Of Tunes wrote:
And wanking will be the new hip.



You mean it's not now? :shock:


The jury is well-hung.


:( ;)
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model