All Roads Lead to Hillary Clinton

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
sneelock

Re: All Roads Lead to Hillary Clinton

Postby sneelock » 18 Nov 2017, 01:04

toomanyhatz wrote:Not sure I'm comfortable this far down the rabbit hole.

Speak roughly to your little boy, and beat him when he sneezes.
He only does it to annoy, because he knows it teases.
TuckerCrowe wrote:Is irony your answer to everything ?

bobzilla77

Postby bobzilla77 » 20 Nov 2017, 19:00

ROGAN PODCAST FOR PRESIDENT!!!!
Jimbo wrote:The Natural Times said no matter, essentially we are all doomed.

sneelock

Re: “Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC”

Postby sneelock » 21 Dec 2017, 17:46

"What's the Matter with Kansas" author Thomas Frank weighs in on Donna Brazille's book.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... omas-frank

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 21 Dec 2017, 19:17

Breitbart, Dec. 19, 2017: "Hillary Clinton’s Approval Rating Falls to Record Low"

Um, guys? She's not the president.

(God I feel dirty just from having been on that site; forgive me for not linking.)
Jimbo wrote:Look, all I know is pretty much what I get from Robert Parry over at Consortium News.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 22 Dec 2017, 04:24

Snarfyguy wrote: Um, guys? She's not the president.

She, however, is still affecting US policy. Is it not her loss and the emails and the other shit which is prompting much of Russiagate? How often must we hark back to her and O's Libya debacle to stay any adventures Trump is planning. With more and more information exposing her corruption especially re the Clinton Foundation coming out now, must that be stifled because she is not the President?
Gadfly

sneelock

Postby sneelock » 22 Dec 2017, 04:31

Jimbo wrote:How often must we hark back to her and O's Libya debacle to stay any adventures Trump is planning. With more and more information exposing her corruption especially re the Clinton Foundation coming out now, must that be stifled because she is not the President?

So, the dog shits on the rug and you rub it’s nose in that shit until the end of time?. Hey, somebody is bulldozing down the House! That will just have to wait, Scruffy hasn’t learned her lesson.

Yeah, Libya sucked, Honduras sucked, LOTS of shit sucked but they weren’t snarling at the UN like goddam Corelones - not out where everyone can see at the VERY LEAST.

sneelock

Postby sneelock » 22 Dec 2017, 04:58

I think you & Jimmy Dore & a lot of those guys (delightful though you all may be) are more concerned with hanging a toilet seat around the Clunton’s necks than you are with stopping the Horror Clown.

Horror Clown first, toilet seat second.

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 22 Dec 2017, 05:11

Jimbo wrote: Is it not her loss and the emails and the other shit which is prompting much of Russiagate?

You are drunk on some Fox News-type Kool-Aid, man.

No, it's not. At this stage of the game, it's not her conduct that's under review, although I'd like to think Mueller wouldn't be shy about showing all of us where the bodies are buried. Do not mistake me for a Hillary supporter (or, really, that frothingly anti-Hillary either; her kind is like a compromise).

"Hillary" can't be the excuse the Administration's mouthpieces give for their own preposterous dissembling. The Campaign's and Transition Team's claims will live or die by their merits, and it doesn't look that good. Then again, "Teflon Don."
Jimbo wrote:Look, all I know is pretty much what I get from Robert Parry over at Consortium News.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 22 Dec 2017, 05:39

Sneelock wrote:I think you & Jimmy Dore & a lot of those guys...

Had HRC won there'd still be this kind of furor, in spades!

The idea is to overthrow, or at least expose the entire system as it exists, including, of course Trump. Overthrow Trump and we get Pence and then (maybe) the Democrats who are as beholden to corporate money and and maybe more war-prone than the Republicans. If we speak out now maybe a progressive change will come before the next big election. If we say nothing we will again get Shumer and Pelosi and maybe, even, HRC redux.

I have been thinking how Carter brought about the Camp David accords. And what about his human rights accords? That is the kind of leadership the world needs. What we have now on both sides is a sham and a scam.
Gadfly

sneelock

Postby sneelock » 22 Dec 2017, 05:46

Jimmy Carter? What about Suharto?
I HATED that shit but when he lost I bitched about Reagan.
Makes sense to me.
Suit yourself.

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 22 Dec 2017, 13:20

If Clinton is innocent, and Obama (I think pence is starting an investigation in to him now) then if I were them i'd let it happen, Fuck it. When/if it comes out they are innocent, they can say "well the obvious witchhunt came to nothing, cost the tax payers so many millions, wasted time that could have been used better" and make Pence/Trump look stupid. If opinion polls are to believed it would only make Trump look worse and them look better.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

bobzilla77

Postby bobzilla77 » 22 Dec 2017, 19:38

The Great Defector wrote:If Clinton is innocent, and Obama (I think pence is starting an investigation in to him now) then if I were them i'd let it happen, Fuck it. When/if it comes out they are innocent, they can say "well the obvious witchhunt came to nothing, cost the tax payers so many millions, wasted time that could have been used better" and make Pence/Trump look stupid. If opinion polls are to believed it would only make Trump look worse and them look better.

Uhm, what choice do they have but let the investigations go forward? Neither of them is in power to do anything about anything.

sneelock

Postby sneelock » 22 Dec 2017, 19:50

I don't remember a lot of "well, the obvious witch hunt came to nothing talk" after Benghazi-Palooza (or for that matter Whitewater).
the right in America makes charges. they don't even really need to back them up. the times change and they make new charges. "birthirism" put a tiger in TRUMP's tank and then he moved onto something else.

bobzilla77

Postby bobzilla77 » 22 Dec 2017, 21:02

Good point. His full press embrace of the lie that Obama wasn't born here did not hav any political consequences for him! It was the launch of his brand!

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 23 Dec 2017, 04:16

Sneelock wrote:I don't remember a lot of "well, the obvious witch hunt came to nothing talk" after Benghazi-Palooza (or for that matter Whitewater).
the right in America makes charges. they don't even really need to back them up. the times change and they make new charges. "birthirism" put a tiger in TRUMP's tank and then he moved onto something else.

See, the reason that these hunts come to nothing is because the partisan panels dance around the most sensitive issues and focus on trivialities i.e., in the Benghazi attack whether the attack was premeditated or a "natural" response to an insensitive movie, whether security was tight enough or the parsing of Obama saying it was "terror" vs "terrorism." In fact, according to Seymour Hersh,

The full extent of US co-operation with Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar in assisting the rebel opposition in Syria has yet to come to light. The Obama administration has never publicly admitted to its role in creating what the CIA calls a ‘rat line’, a back channel highway into Syria. The rat line, authorised in early 2012, was used to funnel weapons and ammunition from Libya via southern Turkey and across the Syrian border to the opposition. Many of those in Syria who ultimately received the weapons were jihadists, some of them affiliated with al-Qaida … The annex didn’t tell the whole story of what happened in Benghazi before the attack, nor did it explain why the American consulate was attacked. ‘The consulate’s only mission was to provide cover for the moving of arms,’ the former intelligence official, who has read the annex, said. ‘It had no real political role.’

https://www.lrb.co.uk/v36/n08/seymour-m ... e-rat-line
Gadfly

sneelock

Postby sneelock » 23 Dec 2017, 22:46

Why did Obama decide to “look forward” instead of opening a can of worms over all those WMD’s Iraq didn’t have? The last thing the American Government is interested in is transparency. How long did O’s “Unprecedented period of transparency in Government” last? It’s hard to tell. I don’t think it ever started.

So, that’s why’ how many Americans died in Benghazi’ is seemingly more important than the sneaky reasons we were there. Dead Americans upset people in “M.A.G.A.” hats and we’ve got lots of OTHER sneaky shit we don’t want to talk about.

O made it harder for whistle blowers. This and deportations might end up being the only O. Administration Policies that TRMP does NOT try to reverse.

Speaking of Turkey, It bothers me how chummy TRMP is with Erdogan. It’s like he actually admires him and his methods. At first it bothered me that TRMP might end up being like Berlusconi but we’re way beyond that now.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 26 Dec 2017, 07:58

Seasonal Username wrote:The last thing the American Government is interested in is transparency.

This. And, transformed from watchdogs to lapdogs, neither are the corporate-owned media.
Gadfly

sneelock

Postby sneelock » 26 Jan 2018, 23:08

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hillary-cl ... 08-report/
let this be a lesson to us all next time we have cause to choose a Faith Adviser.

what the holy goddam fuck is a Faith Adviser?

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 26 Jan 2018, 23:17

Sneelock wrote:https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-refused-to-fire-faith-adviser-accused-of-harassment-in-2008-report/
let this be a lesson to us all next time we have cause to choose a Faith Adviser.

what the holy goddam fuck is a Faith Adviser?

I just saw that.
WG Kaspar wrote:I'm a happy bunny.

sneelock

Postby sneelock » 26 Jan 2018, 23:18

George Michael was my faith adviser but he's not here no more.