“Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC”

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Davey the Fat Boy

Re: “Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC”

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 14 Nov 2017, 15:24

Backing off on my backing off for a moment -,only because this is the best take I’ve read on the 2016 primary:

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... ary-rigged
Marginal BCB contributor since 2006

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 14 Nov 2017, 19:34

Davey the Fat Boy wrote:Backing off on my backing off for a moment -,only because this is the best take I’ve read on the 2016 primary:

Hickenlooper 2020!

The 2016 Democratic primary wasn’t rigged by the DNC, and it certainly wasn’t rigged against Sanders. But Democratic elites did try to make Clinton’s nomination as inevitable, as preordained, as possible.

Which means it was rigged. Maybe not a Snidley Whiplash drop an anvil off a cliff on Bernie Sanders's head kind of rigging but other factors like the unmentioned super delegates rigged the primary in HRC's favor.
persona non grata among those who worship at the altar of conventional wisdom

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 14 Nov 2017, 19:55

*Sigh* There goes the Superdelegates argument again. Not supported by the facts. THERE IS NO EXISTING METHODOLOGY WHICH GIVES THE WIN TO SANDERS.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... ve-won-ev/

If you want to argue "undue influence on voters" that's one thing - but you're going to have a hard time convincing people that Hillary was guilty of it and Trump wasn't. But "rigged?" Not by any definition of the word. She won the popular vote AND the delegate vote. ANY delegate vote.
sloopjohnc wrote:I know I picked the Diamondbacks, but they were the wildcard. Next teams will be a little tougher.

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017!

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 14 Nov 2017, 20:34

Nothing would make Judge Roy Moore and his Droogs happier than for Democrats to never end "the Battle of 2016"
"Wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns.”

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » Yesterday, 01:18

Tuesday, November 14 should be an exciting day if you either like or dislike Bill and or Hillary Clinton or just like to see the rich get pricked. This is the day when Trump will install his person to head the IRS, the Internal Revenue Service, THE tax collection bureau. This is when, if there is justice, when the Clinton Foundation will finally get scrutinized and then busted to pieces for all manner of malfeasances. This guy, Charles Ortell, has made it his business to forensically examine the Foundation and what he has found boggles the mind. In essence, the Foundation was set up to build a Presidential library in Little Rock, AK but by hook and crook has expanded into a multi-billion dollar, inter-state, international, charity that has, according to Ortell and his documents, among other shady moves, never had a proper audit as is required by law. Oh, they've had audits but not the type that are required by each county, each state, each nation into which the Foundation has spread. One wild thing to watch out for is how the names (I'm making them up) of the charities morph from like the William Jefferson Clinton AIDS Initiative to the Clinton AIDS Initiative to the Bill and Hillary AIDS Fund … so much subterfuge. If forensic accounting is your thing hold on to your pocket protectors!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1A0ez2IneU&t=1461s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcijU6fgNoU
http://charlesortel.com
Last edited by Jimbo on 16 Nov 2017, 03:49, edited 2 times in total.

toomanyhatz

Postby toomanyhatz » Yesterday, 01:49

The IRS used to for personal vendettas against political opponents? Great! All for it! :roll:

You have once again used the words "justice" and "Trump" in the same sentence. Not an interest of his.
sloopjohnc wrote:I know I picked the Diamondbacks, but they were the wildcard. Next teams will be a little tougher.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » Yesterday, 04:46

toomanyhatz wrote:The IRS used to for personal vendettas against political opponents? Great! All for it! :roll:

You have once again used the words "justice" and "Trump" in the same sentence. Not an interest of his.

No interest at all whether she is crooked? A thorough examination of the Foundation's books could exonerate your girl and finally get the detractors off her and Bill's case. Wouldn't that be swell? You and she'd be vindicated.

toomanyhatz

Postby toomanyhatz » Yesterday, 18:36

Forgive me if I find some hilarity in the notion that someone that's made it his life's mission to stalk Hillary has been holding back some shocking revelations which will now be revealed.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » Yesterday, 18:55

I work among FOX News fans and Shepard Smith is on their shit-list BIG time. Why Shepard Smith would decide to point out the weaknesses in the "Uranium One" & "Benghazi" stories on that network is anyone's guess. But, I do know that people who think being on TV and not being virulently Anti-Hillary paints you as an enemy one way or the other.

I am FAR from blind to the faults of the Clintons but Holy Shit, "Hillary-Hating" is a full time 24 hour a day JOB in America today.
"Wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns.”

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » Today, 01:31

Sneelock wrote:I work among FOX News fans and Shepard Smith is on their shit-list BIG time. Why Shepard Smith would decide to point out the weaknesses in the "Uranium One" & "Benghazi" stories on that network is anyone's guess. But, I do know that people who think being on TV and not being virulently Anti-Hillary paints you as an enemy one way or the other.

I am FAR from blind to the faults of the Clintons but Holy Shit, "Hillary-Hating" is a full time 24 hour a day JOB in America today.

As is Trump hating especially on late night TV.

I know what you are saying and Hillary bashing is obnoxious. It's especially hard to take when an intelligent, fair-minded, liberal and normal person like yourself see Hillary and Bill talking on TV so openly and freely and so well and so intelligently about their shit. It is hard to believe that these nice people are crooks. Crooks skulk. The Clintons are not skulkers.

I, however, am not posting my last shit because I hate Hillary or want revenge. I just happened to catch one of Ortell's presentations and I think he has a point and he is making a strong case for fraud. He is like an internet prosecutor and I am the judge. You have to watch what the guy has done and see how convoluted and how tendrill-y the Foundation is. Like normal people, the Clintons should just pay their fair share in taxes and quit trying to hide shit in a charity. You know, in Japan there is no charitable deduction. The largest tax avoiders here are merchants who do a lot of cash transactions and I'll bet they are watched. But here if you want to give to a charity you just give and get no tax break for it.

There is a multi-tiered system of justice. There really is, as Bernie recently complained, an oligarchy, and the Clintons - along with a small slew of other rich mother fuckers - are getting away with larceny and maybe even murder. Ortell shows how the Clintons who fly first class everywhere on the Foundation's dime are abusing what it means to run a charity. I will bet Jimmy Carter isn't on a charity abuser shit list.

I was wondering how come the IRS isn't coming after Trump. It may be because he has friends in the IRS like the Clintons who let him slide but I think it's because the mother fucker paid his taxes. He won't show us his returns and we all think he's hiding something but when the day comes and he absolutely must show I think he will show us that he's complied all along. "See!"

toomanyhatz

Postby toomanyhatz » Today, 01:52

Jimbo wrote:I was wondering how come the IRS isn't coming after Trump. I think it's because the mother fucker paid his taxes. He won't show us his returns and we all think he's hiding something but when the day comes and he absolutely must show I think he will show us that he's complied all along. "See!"

Just quoting this for posterity and for when I need a laugh.

The most likely scenario is we never find out, but if we do you might even look more foolish than you already do.

Also hilarious is your statement that I'll personally be "vindicated" if the charity comes up clean. As if I had ever defended her with anything stronger than "A much better option than Trump." A kumquat is a much better option than Trump. My 2-year-old nephew is a much better option than Trump. Fewer tantrums, for starters.

Your need to stick up for him while believing every negative about her regardless of how absent any proof would be offensive were it not so clearly muddled.

bobzilla77

Postby bobzilla77 » Today, 17:55

Jimbo wrote:
Davey the Fat Boy wrote:Backing off on my backing off for a moment -,only because this is the best take I’ve read on the 2016 primary:

Hickenlooper 2020!

The 2016 Democratic primary wasn’t rigged by the DNC, and it certainly wasn’t rigged against Sanders. But Democratic elites did try to make Clinton’s nomination as inevitable, as preordained, as possible.

Which means it was rigged. Maybe not a Snidley Whiplash drop an anvil off a cliff on Bernie Sanders's head kind of rigging but other factors like the unmentioned super delegates rigged the primary in HRC's favor.

How is that even as little bit different from the well known information that the RNC was deperate to dump Trump despite him winning the primary vote handily? Lock THEM up!
Jimbo wrote:The Natural Times said no matter, essentially we are all doomed.