predictions

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Bumblecorn Cats Nightmare
hounds people off the board

predictions

Postby Bumblecorn Cats Nightmare » 02 Nov 2017, 10:47

There will be a slow return to barbarism which will culminate in the elimination of most of the planet. The remaining folk will fuck off to the Moon and set up shop there, eating marshmallows and drinking lemonade until they get bored (about three weeks). The Earth will be used for novelty weekend breaks.

You'll be able to go into a supermarket and order the exact meals you want, itemising the ingredients and portion size. It's cooked, then chilled, as you wander about fondling your robot sex doll. When you get to the cashout it's there for you to take home.

That Google Glass thing will be relaunched after several false starts and it'll be much more discreet and much more multi-purpose. You'll be able to turn the people you meet into the people you want to meet. And there'll be no arguments, apart from the ones with the Google Glass itself as it becomes more human.
Betty Denim wrote:As for Patti Smith, now there’s an insufferable cunt. The most pretentious, tedious, bag of incomprehensible self-important shit with all the charm and intelligence of Bungle from Rainbow.

Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint

Re: predictions

Postby Goat Boy » 02 Nov 2017, 11:08

In 2047 and after 38 failed attempts I shall finally win the BCB Cup
Copehead wrote:I have never seen anything that doesn't convince me that Joe Average people who vote Conservative are fundamentally too thick to understand the world

The Modernist wrote:Griff writes the best political posts.

PENK
Midnight to Six Man

Postby PENK » 02 Nov 2017, 11:09

Coincidentally the same year that Big Big Train are elected to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
Copehead wrote:I have met Gruff Rhys - although he claimed he wasn't and that he couldn't speak Welsh, as I spoke to him in Welsh, but it was him lying bastard.

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Postman

Postby Your Friendly Neighbourhood Postman » 02 Nov 2017, 12:07

PENK wrote:Coincidentally the same year that Big Big Train are elected to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

:D :D :D
On the whole, I'd rather be in Wallenpaupack.

Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint

Postby Goat Boy » 02 Nov 2017, 13:01

Following further accusations of gross sexual misconduct against popular Hollywood actors mass hysteria will erupt in the Greater Manchester area next Sunday morning culminating in the sacrificial burning of one Kevin Space, a plumber, 42, from Cheadle
Copehead wrote:I have never seen anything that doesn't convince me that Joe Average people who vote Conservative are fundamentally too thick to understand the world

The Modernist wrote:Griff writes the best political posts.