Louis CK, Woody Allen, Bill Cosby, Kevin Spacey...

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Sneelock

Re: Louis CK, Woody Allen, Bill Cosby, Kevin Spacey...

Postby Sneelock » 10 Aug 2019, 19:21

Well, US Attorney General William Barr has announced that he will get to the bottom of the matter. So, we can all put our minds at ease.
Minnie the Minx wrote:There’s no law that says you can’t have heroin AND bagels! It’s not either or!

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 10 Aug 2019, 20:23

My first suspicion was Epstein himself did it. It's what I would do if I were him. "I lived a good life, had a lot of fun, but now it looks like I'll be spending the rest of it in prison. Fuck it. I'd rather be dead. Where can I get me a little rope?"

I appreciate, however, how Michael Tracy says that if you are not suspicious of other motives - and you're a journalist - you're simply not doing your job.

... an essential element of this story being impossible, we cannot take seriously the other elements that are before us ... Thierry Meyssan

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 10 Aug 2019, 22:35

A lot will depend on how the body is dealt with. If he’s cremated REAL quick then the theories will breed like fruit flies.
Minnie the Minx wrote:There’s no law that says you can’t have heroin AND bagels! It’s not either or!

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 11 Aug 2019, 06:15

Sneelock wrote:A lot will depend on how the body is dealt with. If he’s cremated REAL quick then the theories will breed like fruit flies.

Maybe they'll just dump his corpse into the ocean.
... an essential element of this story being impossible, we cannot take seriously the other elements that are before us ... Thierry Meyssan