Five questions while I'm waiting in the car for my husband to get catfood

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Nit Picking Prick
funky thigh collector

Five questions while I'm waiting in the car for my husband to get catfood

Postby Nit Picking Prick » 26 Sep 2017, 23:17

When you're at home on your own and you are using the toilet, do you close the door?

Would you rather meet a dog in the bog or a frog on a log?

On a scale of 1 being 'completely uninterested' to 10 being 'oh shit yeah' how excited would you be about the prospect of going on an archeological dig in Surrey?

What's under your bed that shouldn't be?

What was the last bad idea you had?
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Re: Five questions while I'm waiting in the car for my husband to get catfood

Postby toomanyhatz » 27 Sep 2017, 00:15

When you're at home on your own and you are using the toilet, do you close the door? - I'm never on my own, but I'm sure I would.

Would you rather meet a dog in the bog or a frog on a log? - A mog in a fog.

On a scale of 1 being 'completely uninterested' to 10 being 'oh shit yeah' how excited would you be about the prospect of going on an archeological dig in Surrey? - Depends who's leading. A 6, maybe.

What's under your bed that shouldn't be? - Dust.

What was the last bad idea you had? - You mean besides opening this thread? Probably the three donuts I had yesterday morning.
sloopjohnc wrote:I know I picked the Diamondbacks, but they were the wildcard. Next teams will be a little tougher.

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017!

trans-chigley express

Postby trans-chigley express » 27 Sep 2017, 00:54

When you're at home on your own and you are using the toilet, do you close the door?
No

Frog

On a scale of 1 being 'completely uninterested' to 10 being 'oh shit yeah' how excited would you be about the prospect of going on an archeological dig in Surrey?
I've been involved with archeological digs and they're very boring. In Surrey it would be doubly so. 3

What's under your bed that shouldn't be? -
Dust. Lots of it.

Agreeing to sign up for a half road marathon. I don't do road running ☹️

Charlie O.

Postby Charlie O. » 27 Sep 2017, 01:25

When you're at home on your own and you are using the toilet, do you close the door? #2s - always. #1s - sometimes.

Would you rather meet a dog in the bog or a frog on a log? The latter, though I'm generally happy to meet dogs most other places.

On a scale of 1 being 'completely uninterested' to 10 being 'oh shit yeah' how excited would you be about the prospect of going on an archeological dig in Surrey? 3.5

What's under your bed that shouldn't be? CDs, dust, and some pieces of wood (I don't remember what those were about).

What was the last bad idea you had? I dunno. Something I ate, probably.

Six String

Postby Six String » 27 Sep 2017, 03:25

Sort of half closed. Based on location of toilet, the f someone was in the house and walked by they wouldn't see me.

A frog on a log for sure.

11+

Music

Waiting until 2018 to retire. :D

Belle Lettre
Éminence grise

Postby Belle Lettre » 27 Sep 2017, 06:31

Nope
I often have a mog in the bog but I suppose a frog

7. Hope it keeps fine.
It's a drawer bed, so all the clothes I should have got rid of.

Being too enthusiastic about my son's lovely new girlfriend. He dumped her.
Nikki Gradual wrote:
Get a fucking grip you narcissistic cretins.

Rayge

Postby Rayge » 27 Sep 2017, 08:44

Nope
Depends. Is the frog on the log doing the shaggy dog?

Dust bunnies?
Answering these questions :)
You can't play a tune on an absolute

When the ball sleeps it dreams it is a Frisbee

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. Love is the law, love under will

Darkness_Fish

Postby Darkness_Fish » 27 Sep 2017, 09:09

Downstairs toilet, yeah, because it's next to the kitchen, and you don't want those smells in there. Upstairs, nah.

Philosophy was never my thing.

8. Although Surrey is a bit of a distance to travel.

Suitcases, boxes of photographs, the blood of the innocents.

Going into too much detail about downstairs toilet habits.
Saving my holier-than-thou nonsense for a more deserving cause since '82

Still Baron
Diamond Geezer

Postby Still Baron » 27 Sep 2017, 12:50

Don't know if I do the same thing every time. As for MY WIFE ... I could hazard a guess.

For the 63rd time, I'd rather meet a frog on a log. When will you LISTEN TO ME.

About a 3. I suspect archaeological digs are pretty boring for a layperson. Do they have mosquitoes in Surrey?.

All sorts of things, I reckon. MY WIFE'S laptop, for starters.

I don't know. Probably a financial decision of some sort.
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint

Postby Goat Boy » 27 Sep 2017, 13:11

No. Never. I sometimes leave the door open when I’m doing a poo at the lasses too cos she’s doesn’t like it.

I’d choose a dog over most things

I’d much rather do a poo with the door open with a dog for company so a 3. Would that fella called Phil from Time Team be there though? That would be kinda cool.

What's under your bed that shouldn't be? -

Nothing at all. I only found the castors for my bed, like, 2 days ago.

I dunno, probably the last time I got into a political debate on BCB
Copehead wrote:I was helping out the victims of virtue signaling in the Ghettos before this was even an issue in the wider world.

Flower

Postby Flower » 27 Sep 2017, 14:25

When you're at home on your own and you are using the toilet, do you close the door? No, we have four levels and I don't close the door unless we have company and then I lock it.

Would you rather meet a dog in the bog or a frog on a log? Whichever one is in greater need of rescue.

On a scale of 1 being 'completely uninterested' to 10 being 'oh shit yeah' how excited would you be about the prospect of going on an archeological dig in Surrey?Maybe a 5 ..

What's under your bed that shouldn't be?Ghosts and monsters who tend to hide and leave their pet dust bunnies behind.

What was the last bad idea you had?To wait until the last day of the cat food sale and not send my husband out last night .. so I'm off today to pick it up.
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 27 Sep 2017, 15:06

Still Baron wrote:

For the 63rd time, I'd rather meet a frog on a log. When will you LISTEN TO ME.

:lol:
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

Harvey K-Tel
Long Player

Postby Harvey K-Tel » 27 Sep 2017, 15:10

When you're at home on your own and you are using the toilet, do you close the door? - Abso-shitting-lutely. In fact, just this morning, I was using the downstairs bathroom while B was still asleep upstairs, and a goddamned mouse just strolled in like he owned the place!

Would you rather meet a dog in the bog or a frog on a log? - Dog in the bog, please. Might help to keep the fucking mice away while I'm shitting.

On a scale of 1 being 'completely uninterested' to 10 being 'oh shit yeah' how excited would you be about the prospect of going on an archeological dig in Surrey? - I've never been on an archeological dig except for that time I uncovered ancient cat turds in my sandbox when I was a kid, so I'll give it an 8. I'm up for it!

What's under your bed that shouldn't be? - Probably a ton of crap on B's side, but just dust on mine. We used to have a couple boxes of bathroom tiles stashed under there for a while, which is sort of weird I guess.

What was the last bad idea you had? - Monday night, I had a very large whisky after several pints of beer. So completely unnecessary that I regretted it while I was drinking it.
If you've got nothing to do, don't do it here.

NMB

Postby NMB » 27 Sep 2017, 15:44

We have cats so I'm never home alone. And a cat on your lap under those circumstances is a bit awkward.

What sort of bog are we talking about? Is this a continuation of question 1?

Well that could potentially be in my back garden in which case I would be quite excited. I'd probably pop down for a look anyway.

Only dust (that shouldn't be).

Volunteering to help someone with some clearing out tomorrow night, forgetting that it clashes with both a pub quiz and an Arsenal match. I could easily have said I'd do it at the weekend but I can't change it now.
turn on, tune in, nod off

Samoan

Postby Samoan » 27 Sep 2017, 17:46

What Charlie said.

I love frogs. If you're quiet and move softly, they let you stroke their heads.

That's a 1 right there. There's plenty beautiful to see in Surrey with your head up
rather than nose to the ground.

Dust bunnies and I think they're breeding.

Chucking out my old sewing machine which I later found out could most likely be rewired and fixed and buying a new one. I hate it, I can't get to grips with the thread pick up. Still, I hope it's a case of getting better acquainted with it: my friend Holly once borrowed my old one and she had the same issue with mine.
The things I've made, mended and adjusted with my beautiful black and gold Singer over the decades :(
Deebank wrote:In the UK every region has its own unique and brilliant variation on the old fermented curd.

Samoan

Postby Samoan » 27 Sep 2017, 18:22

Harvey K-Tel wrote:We used to have a couple boxes of bathroom tiles stashed under there for a while, which is sort of weird I guess.

That is messed up.
Deebank wrote:In the UK every region has its own unique and brilliant variation on the old fermented curd.

quix

Postby quix » 27 Sep 2017, 18:52

Belle Lettre wrote:What was the last bad idea you had?

Ohps. Everyone knows the classic question to ask when your child brings someone awful home “so.... this is wonderful! You’re so in love! When’s the wedding?!”.

And therefore the converse must also be true.

Rayge

Postby Rayge » 27 Sep 2017, 21:49

NMB wrote: forgetting that it clashes with both a pub quiz and an Arsenal match.

Hard getting used to those Thursday night games...
:D
You can't play a tune on an absolute

When the ball sleeps it dreams it is a Frisbee

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. Love is the law, love under will

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 27 Sep 2017, 22:23

Belle Lettre wrote:What was the last bad idea you had?

Sure kiss of death.
Bride Of Sea Of Tunes wrote:I for one wouldn't want to know what memories and deep and dark forces drive Ed Sheeran, Coldplay, or Radiohead, for certain.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 27 Sep 2017, 23:30

When you're at home on your own and you are using the toilet, do you close the door? nope. our dog got real sick before he passed and he'd go nuts scratching on the door if you closed it. I still haven't broken the habit of trying to avoid that. :(

Would you rather meet a dog in the bog or a frog on a log? dog / bog. at least you run a sporting chance of good company. I don't want to make any drastic generalizations but I don't think I've ever enjoyed the company of a frog on a log or otherwise.

On a scale of 1 being 'completely uninterested' to 10 being 'oh shit yeah' how excited would you be about the prospect of going on an archeological dig in Surrey? oh, 3 or 4.

What's under your bed that shouldn't be? the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. I really ought to do some cleaning up.

What was the last bad idea you had? probably that Mormon Tabernacle Choir crack.
"Wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns.”