Five questions while I'm waiting in the car for my husband to get catfood

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
NMB

Re: Five questions while I'm waiting in the car for my husband to get catfood

Postby NMB » 28 Sep 2017, 10:17

Rayge wrote:
NMB wrote: forgetting that it clashes with both a pub quiz and an Arsenal match.

Hard getting used to those Thursday night games...
:D

:D
turn on, tune in, nod off

Nikki Gradual
nasty, brutish and short

Postby Nikki Gradual » 28 Sep 2017, 15:10

HALLELUGAH wrote:When you're at home on your own and you are using the toilet, do you close the door?

No

HALLELUGAH wrote:Would you rather meet a dog in the bog or a frog on a log?

Neither

HALLELUGAH wrote:On a scale of 1 being 'completely uninterested' to 10 being 'oh shit yeah' how excited would you be about the prospect of going on an archeological dig in Surrey?

I'm not sure why the location would make a difference, really. That said, Surrey would be a pretty easy commute for me, but unless you were guaranteeing me a huge treasure trove or finding the ark of the covenant any dig would still be dull as shit I reckon.

HALLELUGAH wrote:What's under your bed that shouldn't be?

HALLELUGAH wrote:What was the last bad idea you had?

Probably quitting my job of 21 years to go and do the same thing somewhere else for no more money but huge negative repercussions on my free time/commute/etc. Time will tell.
He's thrown a kettle over a pub; what have you done?"

Nit Picking Prick
funky thigh collector

Postby Nit Picking Prick » 29 Sep 2017, 02:55

When you're at home on your own and you are using the toilet, do you close the door?

No way! This habit spills over at work alas - if I am in a toilet at work I have to keep my hands up to slam the door shut if someone else walks in. I have no idea why. I just hate the feel of being boxed in the toilet.

Would you rather meet a dog in the bog or a frog on a log?

A frog on a log! I like dogs, but I don't want one in with me when I'm on the loo. Maybe if I shut the door, I wouldn't have to worry about it!

On a scale of 1 being 'completely uninterested' to 10 being 'oh shit yeah' how excited would you be about the prospect of going on an archeological dig in Surrey?

1. I don't have any patience and like instant results. I'd be taking a sledgehammer to tiny bits of china.

What's under your bed that shouldn't be?

God, I just looked. Old electric bills, a foot of dust and cat hair, half written songs, socks, old Amazon boxes, about five copies of the Austin chronicle, several more copies of "American Nurse", bookmarks, about nine empty ziplock bags...oy vey.

What was the last bad idea you had?

Looking under the bed.
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Nick

Postby Nick » 29 Sep 2017, 10:22

When you're at home on your own and you are using the toilet, do you close the door?

No. I often don't bother closing the door when the wife's in the house either. Depends what I'm doing though.

Would you rather meet a dog in the bog or a frog on a log?

Dog in the bog. If I've left the door open.

On a scale of 1 being 'completely uninterested' to 10 being 'oh shit yeah' how excited would you be about the prospect of going on an archeological dig in Surrey?

6 or 7 I think.

What's under your bed that shouldn't be?

Dust. Probably spiders too.

What was the last bad idea you had?

Putting on my old boots that leak, and not wearing a raincoat this morning. I got drenched walking to work.
Jeff K wrote:Nick's still the man! No one has been as consistent as he has been over such a long period of time.