Club 18 - 30

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
bye

Club 18 - 30

Postby bye » 04 Sep 2017, 22:16

It's still going!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_18-30

Anybody done this?
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

WG Kaspar

Re: Club 18 - 30

Postby WG Kaspar » 04 Sep 2017, 22:24

Once when I was holidaying in Zakinthos about 10 years ago, I visited Laganas. I was not impressed.
I run out of talent

Geezee

Postby Geezee » 05 Sep 2017, 11:44

HOUND wrote:It's still going!

Anybody done this?

Magaluf, 1997. 20 years later I still can't have a sangria - they served it in enormous pitchers at a pirate boat party we went to, and I ended up in the bushes about to be taken away by police until one of my friends who happened to speak Spanish came along and saved the day. Fell very ill from someone who passed me a tablet containing god knows what through kissing. Got mugged and hit in the face for my troubles. Tried desperately to get it on with a girl I had a huge crush on but failed miserably. The only time I "pulled" was with the girl who I guess only wanted to share dodgy tablets. Went to a foam party and suddenly believed that I was a hip hop guru and could dance expertly to No Diggity - girls certainly gave me more than enough distance (and kept it) to do my moves. We were about 10 people on the trip, and when we were leaving nobody could remember where we'd put our passports so we missed our flight back (they were with the hotel reception of course but what did we know).

Yep, that's about what I remember!
Smilies are ON
Flash is OFF
Url is ON

gash on ignore
cultural defective

Postby gash on ignore » 05 Sep 2017, 11:54

Didn't Coan and Nick meet on one?
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Diamond Dog wrote:I could of course be talking bollocks... let's see what any musicians have to say

Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint

Postby Goat Boy » 05 Sep 2017, 11:55

Best holiday eva!!!
Diamond Dog wrote:Everyone else hates us.

Fuck you all.

We won.

The Modernist wrote:Griff writes the best political posts.

Deebank
Resonator

Postby Deebank » 05 Sep 2017, 11:58

Geezee wrote:

Anybody done this?

Magaluf, 1997. 20 years later I still can't have a sangria - they served it in enormous pitchers at a pirate boat party we went to, and I ended up in the bushes about to be taken away by police until one of my friends who happened to speak Spanish came along and saved the day. Fell very ill from someone who passed me a tablet containing god knows what through kissing. Got mugged and hit in the face for my troubles. Tried desperately to get it on with a girl I had a huge crush on but failed miserably. The only time I "pulled" was with the girl who I guess only wanted to share dodgy tablets. Went to a foam party and suddenly believed that I was a hip hop guru and could dance expertly to No Diggity - girls certainly gave me more than enough distance (and kept it) to do my moves. We were about 10 people on the trip, and when we were leaving nobody could remember where we'd put our passports so we missed our flight back (they were with the hotel reception of course but what did we know).

You certainly don't come across as the sort of fellow who would go on an 18-30 holiday :?

I couldn't imagine anything worse. I fucking hate organised 'fun'.
I've been talking about writing a book - 25 years of TEFL - for a few years now. I've got it in me.

Paid anghofio fod dy galon yn y chwyldro

Geezee

Postby Geezee » 05 Sep 2017, 12:34

Deebank wrote:
Geezee wrote:

Anybody done this?

You certainly don't come across as the sort of fellow who would go on an 18-30 holiday :?

Well I never! How do I come across then?!
Smilies are ON
Flash is OFF
Url is ON

Deebank
Resonator

Postby Deebank » 05 Sep 2017, 12:48

Geezee wrote:
Deebank wrote:
Geezee wrote:

Well I never! How do I come across then?!

I don't know really, but certainly not as a lecherous beer-monster :lol:

It's a backhanded compliment!
I've been talking about writing a book - 25 years of TEFL - for a few years now. I've got it in me.

Paid anghofio fod dy galon yn y chwyldro