Has Coan gone bat shit?

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
User avatar
Walk In My Shadow
Hello Laydeez
Posts: 36884
Joined: 23 Jul 2003, 20:02
Location: The Good, the Bad, both ugly
Contact:

Has Coan gone bat shit?

Postby Walk In My Shadow » 29 Jul 2017, 14:00

Or is Lownsdale a new one?
Beneluxfunkmeisterlurvegod


Image

User avatar
neville harp
cultural defective
Posts: 13220
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
Location: pivoting towards woke-ness

Re: Has Coan gone bat shit?

Postby neville harp » 29 Jul 2017, 14:14

Gone?
Diamond Dog wrote:I can only suggest you check the FB thread The Prof started about us - and see how well you did in that me old china.


K wrote: (But I am happily married, John)


User avatar
yomptepi
BCB thumbscrew of Justice
Posts: 34309
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 17:57
Location: well

Re: Has Coan gone bat shit?

Postby yomptepi » 29 Jul 2017, 14:17

I think the last person to successfully spam every thread in NDL was Cheepniz. a feat of unparalleled endurance one Friday night in which he managed to have his mane after every thread on the first page. harder than you would think to do as the site was not very stable at the time.
You don't like me...do you?

User avatar
Walk In My Shadow
Hello Laydeez
Posts: 36884
Joined: 23 Jul 2003, 20:02
Location: The Good, the Bad, both ugly
Contact:

Re: Has Coan gone bat shit?

Postby Walk In My Shadow » 29 Jul 2017, 14:52

The Savage Young Gash wrote:Gone?



as in 'gone cuckoo'
Beneluxfunkmeisterlurvegod


Image

User avatar
Davey the Fat Boy
Posts: 22126
Joined: 05 Jan 2006, 02:55
Location: Applebees

Re: Has Coan gone bat shit?

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 29 Jul 2017, 15:51

He gets bored easily.
Marginal BCB contributor since 2006

Image

User avatar
The Great Defector
Posts: 15252
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: Has Coan gone bat shit?

Postby The Great Defector » 29 Jul 2017, 16:21

Someone give him one of those fidget spinners as an early secret Santa present.
Loki wrote:You Brit boys are so contentious!

User avatar
fire and fueryIre
Posts: 8749
Joined: 04 May 2011, 02:57
Location: Accredited BCB Pain in the Arse

Re: Has Coan gone bat shit?

Postby fire and fueryIre » 29 Jul 2017, 16:22

The Great Defector wrote:

Someone give him one of those fidget spinners as an early secret Santa present.




A scrap of paper with PTO scrawled on each side will be just as effective and a whole lot cheaper
Image

User avatar
Sneehosifatz
Posts: 9518
Joined: 19 Nov 2011, 23:56
Location: Lincoln Head City

Re: Has Coan gone bat shit?

Postby Sneehosifatz » 29 Jul 2017, 16:27

Ho hum. He blows smoke out his ears and has all cap meltdowns the way other people might straighten the pictures on your walls.
There is Titus Andronicus,
Titus Andronicus
wearing a snorkel
in my pool

User avatar
Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk
Posts: 28089
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 20:18
Location: Edge of a continent

Re: Has Coan gone bat shit?

Postby Matt Wilson » 29 Jul 2017, 16:30

BCB is his entire life, you know... So he gets upset when things aren't going well.
John 'master of temperance and tolerance' Coan wrote:Oh calm down for fuck's sake!

User avatar
Bride Of Sea Of Tunes
Posts: 17009
Joined: 17 Oct 2010, 14:10
Location: The Nether World

Re: Has Coan gone bat shit?

Postby Bride Of Sea Of Tunes » 29 Jul 2017, 16:35

He reminds me of Trump -

creating havoc and chaos, endlessly sending meaningless utterings into the intelligent outside world.

This leads me to the suspicion that these tactics serve a hidden plan from the party he belongs to.

Isn't he located in a county with a totalitarian recent past?

I fear the worst for Europe.
The invisible and the non-existing very much look alike.

User avatar
fire and fueryIre
Posts: 8749
Joined: 04 May 2011, 02:57
Location: Accredited BCB Pain in the Arse

Re: Has Coan gone bat shit?

Postby fire and fueryIre » 29 Jul 2017, 17:03

yomptepi wrote:I think the last person to successfully spam every thread in NDL was Cheepniz. a feat of unparalleled endurance one Friday night in which he managed to have his mane after every thread on the first page. harder than you would think to do as the site was not very stable at the time.


Whodathunkit, someone who actually gives a fuck about this stuff...
Image

User avatar
sloopjohnc
Posts: 58741
Joined: 03 Jun 2004, 20:12
Location: One quake away from beachfront property
Contact:

Re: Has Coan gone bat shit?

Postby sloopjohnc » 29 Jul 2017, 17:50

Walk In My Shadow wrote:Or is Lownsdale a new one?


Gone?

You're assuming he was sane in the first place.
Bride Of Sea Of Tunes wrote:I for one wouldn't want to know what memories and deep and dark forces drive Ed Sheeran, Coldplay, or Radiohead, for certain.

User avatar
Rayge
Posts: 10324
Joined: 14 Aug 2013, 11:37
Location: deepest Devon
Contact:

Re: Has Coan gone bat shit?

Postby Rayge » 29 Jul 2017, 17:55

That's as much fun as I've had on here in a while. I've been logging on, checking out active topics, and despairing for a few weeks now. They weren't all gems, but there were enough to rouse me out of my torpor.
You can't play a tune on an absolute

When the ball sleeps it dreams it is a Frisbee

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. Love is the law, love under will

User avatar
Flower
Posts: 4626
Joined: 05 Mar 2009, 22:22
Location: Unlisted

Re: Has Coan gone bat shit?

Postby Flower » 29 Jul 2017, 18:06

Bride Of Sea Of Tunes wrote:He reminds me of Trump -

creating havoc and chaos, endlessly sending meaningless utterings into the intelligent outside world.

This leads me to the suspicion that these tactics serve a hidden plan from the party he belongs to.

Isn't he located in a county with a totalitarian recent past?

I fear the worst for Europe.


:lol: :lol:

The sad part is that it's true.
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

User avatar
Bride Of Sea Of Tunes
Posts: 17009
Joined: 17 Oct 2010, 14:10
Location: The Nether World

Re: Has Coan gone bat shit?

Postby Bride Of Sea Of Tunes » 29 Jul 2017, 18:22

Flower wrote:
Bride Of Sea Of Tunes wrote:He reminds me of Trump -

creating havoc and chaos, endlessly sending meaningless utterings into the intelligent outside world.

This leads me to the suspicion that these tactics serve a hidden plan from the party he belongs to.

Isn't he located in a county with a totalitarian recent past?

I fear the worst for Europe.


:lol: :lol:

The sad part is that it's true.


Thanks so much, Flower - I am not going thought the best of times, and humour is somehow a saving grace; more so if someone else appreciates it.
The invisible and the non-existing very much look alike.

User avatar
K
Posts: 6315
Joined: 22 Feb 2012, 21:10
Location: Under the watchful eye of the Clive police

Re: Has Coan gone bat shit?

Postby K » 29 Jul 2017, 18:53

Matt Wilson wrote:BCB is his entire life, you know... So he gets upset when things aren't going well.

This is it. It's his only window on the world and he only wants to see what he wants to see. Poor lamb.
Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
John Coan, with nothing else to do, wrote:I just Googled his name!

User avatar
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.
Posts: 62997
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:04
Location: High On Poachers Hill

Re: Has Coan gone bat shit?

Postby Diamond Dog » 30 Jul 2017, 09:45

Matt Wilson wrote:BCB is his entire life, you know... So he gets upset when things aren't going well. his way
David Duke wrote:“Thank you President Trump for your honesty & courage to tell the truth about #Charlottesville & condemn the leftist terrorists.”

Image

User avatar
THE FILING FEE
hounds people off the board
Posts: 12984
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21

Re: Has Coan gone bat shit?

Postby THE FILING FEE » 30 Jul 2017, 10:04

That's just it!

And you'd better watch it, 'cos if things don't go my way from now on, I'll hound another person off the board!

Now away you go, dullards!
BB wrote:The exodus of posters from here over the years can be put directly at your door. Many people don't agree, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

User avatar
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.
Posts: 62997
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:04
Location: High On Poachers Hill

Re: Has Coan gone bat shit?

Postby Diamond Dog » 30 Jul 2017, 10:17

:lol:
David Duke wrote:“Thank you President Trump for your honesty & courage to tell the truth about #Charlottesville & condemn the leftist terrorists.”

Image

User avatar
Thang-y
Posts: 504
Joined: 29 Apr 2016, 17:59

Re: Has Coan gone bat shit?

Postby Thang-y » 30 Jul 2017, 16:09

Image
"Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkDEXVR30ho


Return to “Nextdoorland”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Deebank and 3 guests