Help this kid out?

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Maryann

Help this kid out?

Postby Maryann » 12 Jul 2017, 23:14

hey, it's been a while... well, on here, not on Facebook, obviously...

if you're on my Facebook, you've probably already seen this, but if not, i'll post it here, also... there's this young man who's started a YouTube channel.... he's a Prog fan (okay, keep it civil, it's not really the point) and he's trying to get a discussion show going... he hasn't asked me to do this, but i have reasons...

could you please hit Subscribe on his account? ... even if you don't want to see his videos, you can alter your content on your feed afterwards, and it'll only take a few seconds... he needs a bit of encouragement, so a few more subscriptions would boost his confidence...

thanks! and here it is-----> Become the Knight

never/ever

Re: Help this kid out?

Postby never/ever » 13 Jul 2017, 13:13

Jesus, he has 31.315 subscibers already!
How much encouragement does he need?
Ever notice that anyone going slower than you is an idiot, but anyone going faster is a maniac?."

George Carlin

Maryann

Re: Help this kid out?

Postby Maryann » 14 Jul 2017, 03:30

Hi, Maart! ... thanks for taking a look... one needs a million, i think, in order to get paid by YouTube, or at least enough to make a living running a channel... 31k might seem like a lot to us, but compared to other channels, he's just getting started...

i had a slight misunderstanding with the kid in private *LOL* (surprise!!) ... so i felt i should make it up to him by trying to get more subscribers, and he's been appreciative... in fact, he told me the misunderstanding wasn't a big deal, but i still feel a little awkward about it, and i figure what the hell... it's not a huge commitment, just a simple click, and he's easily hidden from those who don't particularly like his content...

i like the fact that he's only 27 years old and he knows that ABBA didn't understand the lyrics they were singing when they first got big :D ... it always amuses me and makes me hopeful for the next generation when young kids bother to take the time to explore the stuff you and i grew up on, you know? ..... i love it... and of course, he likes Prawg :D ... he's kin!