BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks

C'mon then you bastards

Fuery
20
19%
Jimbo
13
12%
Sea of Tunes
8
7%
Matt Wilson
1
1%
Lord Rother
10
9%
Goat Boy
6
6%
Copehead
7
6%
Davey The Fat Boy
2
2%
Diamond Dog
11
10%
Yomp
8
7%
K
2
2%
Nick
5
5%
Gash
15
14%
 
Total votes: 108

User avatar
kewl klive
cultural defective
Posts: 14047
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
Location: Petrus inhibito pompus

Re: BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

Postby kewl klive » 13 Jul 2017, 12:35

Facebook engaged!
Diamond Dog wrote:RIP Jake. A tough, tough, tough man. A man you really didn't want to get into a street brawl with.


Bald and Boring Kal wrote:John posted a picture of me which he'd doctored nastily


User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 13771
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

Postby Jimbo » 13 Jul 2017, 13:26

Vote Fuery!
I'm With Fuery!
Fuery, Fuery, he's our man!
Tippecanoe and Furey Too!
persona non grata among those who worship at the altar of conventional wisdom

User avatar
fire and fueryIre
Posts: 8749
Joined: 04 May 2011, 02:57
Location: Accredited BCB Pain in the Arse

Re: BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

Postby fire and fueryIre » 13 Jul 2017, 16:56

Jimbo wrote:Vote Fuery!
I'm With Fuery!
Fuery, Fuery, he's our man!
Tippecanoe and Furey Too!


If you only had the smarts to point out that the fact that there are more "votes" for me than there are regular posters on the board pointed to some darkly suspicious plot, J Lad! If you had, I'd be all over your cockamamy conspiracy theories like the bri-nylon shirt straining to cover John Onan's gut...
Image

User avatar
Davey the Fat Boy
Posts: 22510
Joined: 05 Jan 2006, 02:55
Location: Applebees

Re: BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 13 Jul 2017, 17:03

You are a victim of Russian poll tampering.
Marginal BCB contributor since 2006

Image

User avatar
Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013
Posts: 37416
Joined: 11 Jun 2005, 15:28
Location: 22,300 miles above the Earth

Re: BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

Postby Count Machuki » 13 Jul 2017, 17:05

Davey the Fat Boy wrote:You are a victim of Russian poll tampering.


PROVE IT SNOWFLAKE





;)
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

Covers Cup Champion 2017

User avatar
*fun and open field*
hounds people off the board
Posts: 14102
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21
Location: pursued by the enraged queen

Re: BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

Postby *fun and open field* » 13 Jul 2017, 17:14

fueryIre wrote:
Jimbo wrote:Vote Fuery!
I'm With Fuery!
Fuery, Fuery, he's our man!
Tippecanoe and Furey Too!


If you only had the smarts to point out that the fact that there are more "votes" for me than there are regular posters on the board pointed to some darkly suspicious plot, J Lad! If you had, I'd be all over your cockamamy conspiracy theories like the bri-nylon shirt straining to cover John Onan's gut...


:lol:

You're seething aren't you?

EXCELLENT :D :D
Darryl Strawberry wrote:I quite like Sweet Child. Great wah-wah on the solo.

I'm off to a Governors' meeting. I'll add a clue tonight if we make no progress

User avatar
fire and fueryIre
Posts: 8749
Joined: 04 May 2011, 02:57
Location: Accredited BCB Pain in the Arse

Re: BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

Postby fire and fueryIre » 13 Jul 2017, 17:40

John Onan wrote:
fueryIre wrote:
Jimbo wrote:Vote Fuery!
I'm With Fuery!
Fuery, Fuery, he's our man!
Tippecanoe and Furey Too!


If you only had the smarts to point out that the fact that there are more "votes" for me than there are regular posters on the board pointed to some darkly suspicious plot, J Lad! If you had, I'd be all over your cockamamy conspiracy theories like the bri-nylon shirt straining to cover John Onan's gut...


:lol:

You're seething aren't you?

EXCELLENT :D :D


Positively busting a gut, mate, just like your cheap and nasty Primark shirt...
Image

User avatar
fire and fueryIre
Posts: 8749
Joined: 04 May 2011, 02:57
Location: Accredited BCB Pain in the Arse

Re: BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

Postby fire and fueryIre » 13 Jul 2017, 17:41

Davey the Fat Boy wrote:You are a victim of Russian poll tampering.



Where's the board's resident conspiracy theorist now that there;'s a real conspiracy for him to get his dentures into...
Image

User avatar
*fun and open field*
hounds people off the board
Posts: 14102
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21
Location: pursued by the enraged queen

Re: BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

Postby *fun and open field* » 13 Jul 2017, 17:48

fueryIre wrote:
John Onan wrote:
fueryIre wrote:
If you only had the smarts to point out that the fact that there are more "votes" for me than there are regular posters on the board pointed to some darkly suspicious plot, J Lad! If you had, I'd be all over your cockamamy conspiracy theories like the bri-nylon shirt straining to cover John Onan's gut...


:lol:

You're seething aren't you?

EXCELLENT :D :D


Positively busting a gut, mate, just like your cheap and nasty Primark shirt...


Image
Darryl Strawberry wrote:I quite like Sweet Child. Great wah-wah on the solo.

I'm off to a Governors' meeting. I'll add a clue tonight if we make no progress

User avatar
fire and fueryIre
Posts: 8749
Joined: 04 May 2011, 02:57
Location: Accredited BCB Pain in the Arse

Re: BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

Postby fire and fueryIre » 13 Jul 2017, 18:03

I know you're not very bright, John, but do you know who Onan was or what act he is famous for?

Clue: It wasn't for having multiple aliases and using them to vote for a poster you don't like in BCB's recent "Pain the Arse" poll...
Image

User avatar
Harvey K-Tel
Long Player
Posts: 38869
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 23:20
Location: 1220 on your AM dial

Re: BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

Postby Harvey K-Tel » 13 Jul 2017, 18:10

Striker for Portugal in the 90's wasn't he?
If you've got nothing to do, don't do it here.

User avatar
Bride Of Sea Of Tunes
Posts: 17442
Joined: 17 Oct 2010, 14:10
Location: The Nether World

Re: BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

Postby Bride Of Sea Of Tunes » 13 Jul 2017, 18:30

What on earth did Fuery to deserve this?

I mean, he did not exactly receive the Ten Commandments on Horeb, but as far as all my internet inquiries told me, he is a God-fearing, tax-paying family man without any connections to the Trump Organization.

He is a shining example to all of us, for God's sake!

Losers, all!

:evil:
The invisible and the non-existing very much look alike.

User avatar
Davey the Fat Boy
Posts: 22510
Joined: 05 Jan 2006, 02:55
Location: Applebees

Re: BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 13 Jul 2017, 18:34

Everybody must get stoned.
Marginal BCB contributor since 2006

Image

User avatar
Sneelock
Posts: 10003
Joined: 19 Nov 2011, 23:56
Location: Lincoln Head City

Re: BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

Postby Sneelock » 13 Jul 2017, 18:39

Jimbo is gaining on him. My bookie is still taking wagers.
"Wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns.”

User avatar
Thang-y
Posts: 824
Joined: 29 Apr 2016, 17:59

Re: BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

Postby Thang-y » 13 Jul 2017, 18:46

Bless your sweet little hearts

Image

User avatar
kewl klive
cultural defective
Posts: 14047
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
Location: Petrus inhibito pompus

Re: BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

Postby kewl klive » 13 Jul 2017, 18:59

Harvey K-Tel wrote:Striker for Portugal in the 90's wasn't he?


I thought he was the barbarian?
Diamond Dog wrote:RIP Jake. A tough, tough, tough man. A man you really didn't want to get into a street brawl with.


Bald and Boring Kal wrote:John posted a picture of me which he'd doctored nastily


User avatar
*fun and open field*
hounds people off the board
Posts: 14102
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21
Location: pursued by the enraged queen

Re: BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

Postby *fun and open field* » 13 Jul 2017, 19:12

Noooo!

He was a FUERIOUS GERMANIC GOD, you fools!
Darryl Strawberry wrote:I quite like Sweet Child. Great wah-wah on the solo.

I'm off to a Governors' meeting. I'll add a clue tonight if we make no progress

User avatar
The Great Defector
Posts: 16062
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

Postby The Great Defector » 13 Jul 2017, 19:13

Is it not Bowie's missus?
Loki wrote:You Brit boys are so contentious!

User avatar
sloopjohnc
Posts: 60018
Joined: 03 Jun 2004, 20:12
Location: One quake away from beachfront property
Contact:

Re: BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

Postby sloopjohnc » 13 Jul 2017, 19:40

fueryIre wrote:I know you're not very bright, John.



:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good one.
Sneelock wrote:You’ll like her better after she dies. Siouxsie won’t ever die. She’s a vampire or some shit.

User avatar
Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint
Posts: 30247
Joined: 20 Mar 2007, 12:11
Location: In the perfumed garden

Re: BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

Postby Goat Boy » 13 Jul 2017, 19:41

Fuck, I missed out Sloop
Lord Rother wrote:Missing the sublime sense of melody which David Longdon brought to the group but nonetheless a damn fine album.

Big Big Train - Goodbye To The Age of Steam