BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks

C'mon then you bastards

Fuery
20
19%
Jimbo
13
12%
Sea of Tunes
8
7%
Matt Wilson
1
1%
Lord Rother
10
9%
Goat Boy
6
6%
Copehead
7
6%
Davey The Fat Boy
2
2%
Diamond Dog
11
10%
Yomp
8
7%
K
2
2%
Nick
5
5%
Gash
15
14%
 
Total votes: 108

User avatar
kewl klive
cultural defective
Posts: 14214
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
Location: Petrus inhibito pompus

Re: BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

Postby kewl klive » 16 Jul 2017, 11:10

Thank you Griff x
Lonely Kal wrote:John posted a picture of me which he'd doctored nastily.

Ho Ho Hodgson wrote:I know you think I pick on you.

Baldy K wrote:I'd love to meet Jeemo (no idea if he'd like to meet me).

User avatar
German Dave
Utter Cad
Posts: 50125
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:22
Location: 16 Beasley Street

Re: BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

Postby German Dave » 16 Jul 2017, 11:38

The Savage Young Gash wrote:Thank you Griff x


Well, you did ask. ;)
kewl klive wrote:A deluxe Sandinista! was pulled when only one outtake could be found.


User avatar
kewl klive
cultural defective
Posts: 14214
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
Location: Petrus inhibito pompus

Re: BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

Postby kewl klive » 16 Jul 2017, 11:38

:P
Lonely Kal wrote:John posted a picture of me which he'd doctored nastily.

Ho Ho Hodgson wrote:I know you think I pick on you.

Baldy K wrote:I'd love to meet Jeemo (no idea if he'd like to meet me).

User avatar
Loki
The Goddess of Mischief
Posts: 15114
Joined: 18 Sep 2010, 06:34
Location: Canadia

Re: BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

Postby Loki » 18 Jul 2017, 08:01

The Savage Young Gash wrote::P





:P
Image

Look up here, I'm in heaven


whodathunkit wrote: Somewhere it's always 1972.

User avatar
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.
Posts: 64187
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:04
Location: High On Poachers Hill

Re: BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

Postby Diamond Dog » 02 Aug 2017, 20:25

Fine thread.
In science, the most important criteria for success is not being stunningly full of shit.

User avatar
Loki
The Goddess of Mischief
Posts: 15114
Joined: 18 Sep 2010, 06:34
Location: Canadia

Re: BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

Postby Loki » 03 Aug 2017, 03:05

If you're not fuery.
Image

Look up here, I'm in heaven


whodathunkit wrote: Somewhere it's always 1972.

User avatar
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.
Posts: 64187
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:04
Location: High On Poachers Hill

Re: BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

Postby Diamond Dog » 03 Aug 2017, 07:01

Loki wrote:If you're not fuery.



There are some names on there who would have expected to be highlighted.

I think some got many more votes than they anticipated though.

And didn't appreciate it.
In science, the most important criteria for success is not being stunningly full of shit.

User avatar
fire and fueryIre
Posts: 8749
Joined: 04 May 2011, 02:57
Location: Accredited BCB Pain in the Arse

Re: BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

Postby fire and fueryIre » 03 Aug 2017, 08:52

Water off a duck's back, I'm afraid.

If I was that bothered, I'd've either changed my name or flounced apparently never
to return only to scurry back, tail between my legs, a couple of weeks later. For such
is the BCB way...
Image

User avatar
kewl klive
cultural defective
Posts: 14214
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
Location: Petrus inhibito pompus

Re: BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

Postby kewl klive » 03 Aug 2017, 10:49

I think he's a little chastened that he only received 10 votes. Not quite the combative internet thug (55 year old) he aspires to be innit?

A little silver lining for Peter, the poll was 'pain in the arse' not 'grievously self-regarding thicko'.

Now, am I excited or peaceful?
Lonely Kal wrote:John posted a picture of me which he'd doctored nastily.

Ho Ho Hodgson wrote:I know you think I pick on you.

Baldy K wrote:I'd love to meet Jeemo (no idea if he'd like to meet me).

User avatar
The Great Defector
Posts: 16188
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

Postby The Great Defector » 03 Aug 2017, 11:10

fueryIre wrote:Water off a duck's back, I'm afraid.

If I was that bothered, I'd've either changed my name or flounced apparently never
to return only to scurry back, tail between my legs, a couple of weeks later. For such
is the BCB way...




fueryIre wrote:Deluded by the belief that what is said on chat boards reflects reality or carries any kind of weight in the day-to-day world"


It's a message board folks, that's all. It doesn't go your CV or anyth.......................... :( Coan have you mentioned BCB on your CV?
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

User avatar
kewl klive
cultural defective
Posts: 14214
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
Location: Petrus inhibito pompus

Re: BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

Postby kewl klive » 03 Aug 2017, 11:53

I assume Peter's not on his lunch hour yet, I'm sure the bile will be worth waiting for.
Lonely Kal wrote:John posted a picture of me which he'd doctored nastily.

Ho Ho Hodgson wrote:I know you think I pick on you.

Baldy K wrote:I'd love to meet Jeemo (no idea if he'd like to meet me).

User avatar
fire and fueryIre
Posts: 8749
Joined: 04 May 2011, 02:57
Location: Accredited BCB Pain in the Arse

Re: BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

Postby fire and fueryIre » 03 Aug 2017, 11:57

The Great Defector wrote:
fueryIre wrote:Water off a duck's back, I'm afraid.

If I was that bothered, I'd've either changed my name or flounced apparently never
to return only to scurry back, tail between my legs, a couple of weeks later. For such
is the BCB way...




fueryIre wrote:Deluded by the belief that what is said on chat boards reflects reality or carries any kind of weight in the day-to-day world"


It's a message board folks, that's all. It doesn't go your CV or anyth.......................... :( Coan have you mentioned BCB on your CV?


That's the one Coan's potential employers invariably say they'll "waste no time looking at...."
Image

User avatar
fire and fueryIre
Posts: 8749
Joined: 04 May 2011, 02:57
Location: Accredited BCB Pain in the Arse

Re: BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

Postby fire and fueryIre » 03 Aug 2017, 11:58

The Savage Young Gash wrote:I assume Peter's not on his lunch hour yet, I'm sure the bile will be worth waiting for.


"Waiter, can I have my bile, please!"
Image

User avatar
kewl klive
cultural defective
Posts: 14214
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
Location: Petrus inhibito pompus

Re: BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

Postby kewl klive » 03 Aug 2017, 12:02

He's googling "how close do you think Holst got to the 'character' of the individual planets" as we speak.
Lonely Kal wrote:John posted a picture of me which he'd doctored nastily.

Ho Ho Hodgson wrote:I know you think I pick on you.

Baldy K wrote:I'd love to meet Jeemo (no idea if he'd like to meet me).

User avatar
Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint
Posts: 30424
Joined: 20 Mar 2007, 12:11
Location: In the perfumed garden

Re: BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

Postby Goat Boy » 03 Aug 2017, 14:23

is it time for another BCBs biggest cunt thread?
German Dave wrote:Have a long hard look in the mirror will you

User avatar
!!VAPRANT!!
hounds people off the board
Posts: 14383
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21
Location: pursued by the enraged queen

Re: BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

Postby !!VAPRANT!! » 03 Aug 2017, 16:27

I'm asking for Pseuds' Corner. Christ knows we could fill 10 pages with the shite I've read here today alone.

User avatar
Sneelock
Posts: 10143
Joined: 19 Nov 2011, 23:56
Location: Lincoln Head City

Re: BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

Postby Sneelock » 03 Aug 2017, 16:31

fueryIre wrote:"Waiter, can I have my bile, please!"
:lol:
"Wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns.”

User avatar
The Great Defector
Posts: 16188
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

Postby The Great Defector » 03 Aug 2017, 16:44

Goat Boy wrote:is it time for another BCBs biggest cunt thread?


Want me to be your campaign manager?
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

User avatar
Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk
Posts: 28389
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 20:18
Location: Edge of a continent

Re: BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

Postby Matt Wilson » 03 Aug 2017, 18:37

:lol:

User avatar
fire and fueryIre
Posts: 8749
Joined: 04 May 2011, 02:57
Location: Accredited BCB Pain in the Arse

Re: BCBs biggest pain in the arse (current)

Postby fire and fueryIre » 03 Aug 2017, 19:03

Dr. B. Eef wrote:I'm asking for Pseuds' Corner. Christ knows we could fill 10 pages with the shite I've read here today alone.


Sadly, this thread is only seven pages long.

Were you off school the day they did counting or something Coany?
Image