Final day at work

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
ConnyOlivetti
Probing The Sonic Heritage

Re: Final day at work

Postby ConnyOlivetti » 06 Jul 2017, 19:18

Walk In My Shadow wrote:Good for you!

Once you get used to it you'll never go back ;)

Thanks!
I decided some 18 month ago, so been used with the idea,
but it really feels right, no doubt about it.
The price was to high (to go on working) as my health suffered, so I needed to stop!
So...happy days!
never/ever wrote:the BCB-universe...may it continue to piss Coan off ad infinitum.

Un enfant dans electronica!
Je suis!

Six String

Postby Six String » 08 Jul 2017, 07:38

ConnyOlivetti wrote:Oh, the joy!
Happy times ahead!

Right behind you my friend (figuratively of course). July is here and I need to give the wheels at the hospital six months warning to start the process. In a way it's scary. Not the working part, the living off my accumulation part. I'm set pretty well depending on my,life span of course. That's why I'm planning on holding off until 66. to claim my social security check and medicaire. My investments are set for low risk now so for better or worse my changes will be small. I hope I die before I get old!

Six String

Postby Six String » 09 Jul 2017, 22:40

Congrats CO! I'll be following soon and of work doesn't improve soon I may retire before the summer is over. :x It's a good feeling knowing I don't have to take it anymore. Short timer's attitude.

Sorry for the personal rant. I hope you can now dedicate all your free time to what is important to you.

ConnyOlivetti
Probing The Sonic Heritage

Postby ConnyOlivetti » 10 Jul 2017, 08:57

Six String wrote:Congrats CO! I'll be following soon and of work doesn't improve soon I may retire before the summer is over. :x It's a good feeling knowing I don't have to take it anymore. Short timer's attitude.

Sorry for the personal rant. I hope you can now dedicate all your free time to what is important to you.

thanks!
Yes it is a wonderful feeling!
never/ever wrote:the BCB-universe...may it continue to piss Coan off ad infinitum.

Un enfant dans electronica!
Je suis!

Return to “Nextdoorland”