No votes
s.i.b
55%

Total votes: 11

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Re: How does your garden grow?

Postby Minnie the Minx » 24 Sep 2019, 02:02

Our backyard failed to get anything like the love it deserves this year as we've just been too busy. It's pretty low maintenance, but even so it looks a bit glum at the minute. On the plus side, the compost is looking really spectacular. Even better, we now have curbside industrial composting so we can split our stuff up into compost for the garden and compost for the curbside - all our leftover catfood, food scraps, everything. This means that we are going to be recycling or composting 99% of our waste. The only thing that will go in the trash is katlit.
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Flower

Re: How does your garden grow?

Postby Flower » 27 Sep 2019, 13:05

We had four caterpillars this year .. that I saw, there might've been more .. two white ones that might''ve been common moths, one neon orange one which might've been a tiger moth and one Monarch butterfly caterpillar. I hope that there were more that I didn't see.

I know that the milkweed/Queen Anne's Lace/wild carrot have had many Monarch eggs this year.
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.