Shit stirring - If you could trade one former BCBer for current member, who would it be?

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
fange

Re: Shit stirring - If you could trade one former BCBer for current member, who would it be?

Postby fange » 04 May 2017, 03:55

toomanyhatz wrote:I would happily trade Hatz in for PIllowz - it would be a toomanyupgrade - but I don't think she's interested.

That's a shame.

I'd get rid of Breef and bring back B. Eef, who was much funnier and more interesting in every way.
Jonny Spencer wrote:
fange wrote:I've got my quad pants on and i'm ready for some Cock.

By CHRIST you're a man after my own sideways sausage, Ange!

Jimbo

Re: Shit stirring - If you could trade one former BCBer for current member, who would it be?

Postby Jimbo » 04 May 2017, 04:25

I'd happily trade the lot of you for just one BCBer, just one motherfucker here who agreed with me that 9/11 was an inside job. In a realm where uncanny anomalies are my stock and trade, that BCB has only one truther, yours truly, this is another goddamn anomaly.
Last edited by Jimbo on 04 May 2017, 05:10, edited 1 time in total.
I love you.

Quaco
F R double E

Postby Quaco » 04 May 2017, 04:29

Jimbo wrote:I'd happily trade the lot of you for just one BCBer, just one motherfucker here who agreed with me that 9/11 was an inside job. In a realm where uncanny anomalies are my stock and trade, that BCB has only one truther, yours truly, this another goddamn anomaly.

If it's any consolation, of all the nutty conspiracy theories, 9/11 is one I'd most tend to believe. I haven't studied it, I must confess, but I was suspicious of it the second I heard about it that morning.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

zoomboogity
Shakin' All Over

Postby zoomboogity » 04 May 2017, 05:08

I'm more of an "LBJ had JFK assassinated" sort, but I don't think that's particularly nutty. Long Live The Jimbo Conspiracy Thread!

"Quite."

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 04 May 2017, 05:54

I appreciate how humor is a wonderful component of this site but as we creep faster and faster toward another world war neither having niggling suspicions nor joking about conspiracies don't cut it with me. Too late probably but only opened eyed awareness by a shitload of people that "they're" going to get us all killed will have any chance of stopping this machine. I think future historians will mark 9/11 as the exegesis of our current crises and the spark of World War III. See, they had to cover up the 9/11 lie with another lie and then another and then another and it is sad how you can't see through the first big lie that fails to explains how three massive buildings defied the laws of physics and fell on that day, nor how airliners could be swallowed up through a too-small hole in the Pentagon or buried from nose to tail in Pennsylvania field. But this is a game to the powerful. You have a three. I have a three. Bush has a three. Cheney has a three. The New York Times has a three. - How many goddamn threes are in this deck? - The BBC has a three. Saddam Hussein has a three. Russia has a three. Trump has a three. War!
I love you.

The Great Defector

Postby The Great Defector » 04 May 2017, 12:51

Wouldn't mind Beebs, sense or G back. Think I'd trade most of you. :D
fueryIre wrote:Deluded by the belief that what is said on chat boards reflects reality or carries any kind of weight in the day-to-day world

WG Kaspar

Postby WG Kaspar » 04 May 2017, 12:55

I'd trade Markus with someone who knows about basketball
I run out of talent

The Great Defector

Postby The Great Defector » 04 May 2017, 12:57

WG Kaspar wrote:I'd trade Markus with someone who knows about basketball

How about my brother from another mother?

fueryIre wrote:Deluded by the belief that what is said on chat boards reflects reality or carries any kind of weight in the day-to-day world

WG Kaspar

Postby WG Kaspar » 04 May 2017, 12:59

:lol: :lol:

I'm suspicious of white guys in Celtic jerseys ever since McHale retired.
I run out of talent

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 04 May 2017, 16:39

Quaco wrote:
Jimbo wrote:I'd happily trade the lot of you for just one BCBer, just one motherfucker here who agreed with me that 9/11 was an inside job. In a realm where uncanny anomalies are my stock and trade, that BCB has only one truther, yours truly, this another goddamn anomaly.

If it's any consolation, of all the nutty conspiracy theories, 9/11 is one I'd most tend to believe. I haven't studied it, I must confess, but I was suspicious of it the second I heard about it that morning.

I believe that Paul was replaced by an imposter in the Beatles more than I do 9/11.
Bride Of Sea Of Tunes wrote:I for one wouldn't want to know what memories and deep and dark forces drive Ed Sheeran, Coldplay, or Radiohead, for certain.

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 04 May 2017, 16:40

The Great Defector wrote:
WG Kaspar wrote:I'd trade Markus with someone who knows about basketball

How about my brother from another mother?

I think Brian Scalabrine probably has the same lifetime stat line as you do too.
Bride Of Sea Of Tunes wrote:I for one wouldn't want to know what memories and deep and dark forces drive Ed Sheeran, Coldplay, or Radiohead, for certain.

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 04 May 2017, 17:14

Jimbo wrote:I appreciate how humor is a wonderful component of this site but as we creep faster and faster toward another world war neither having niggling suspicions nor joking about conspiracies don't cut it with me. Too late probably but only opened eyed awareness by a shitload of people that "they're" going to get us all killed will have any chance of stopping this machine. I think future historians will mark 9/11 as the exegesis of our current crises and the spark of World War III. See, they had to cover up the 9/11 lie with another lie and then another and then another and it is sad how you can't see through the first big lie that fails to explains how three massive buildings defied the laws of physics and fell on that day, nor how airliners could be swallowed up through a too-small hole in the Pentagon or buried from nose to tail in Pennsylvania field. But this is a game to the powerful. You have a three. I have a three. Bush has a three. Cheney has a three. The New York Times has a three. - How many goddamn threes are in this deck? - The BBC has a three. Saddam Hussein has a three. Russia has a three. Trump has a three. War!

I think there's a greater chance of World War III if 7-11 convenience stores went bankrupt vs. 9-11 having an influence.

Loki
The Goddess of Mischief

Postby Loki » 11 May 2017, 09:21

Goat Boy wrote:Yellowjacket for matt wilson

Look up here, I'm in heaven

whodathunkit wrote: Somewhere it's always 1972.

Return to “Nextdoorland”