in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Re: May still desperately clinging on to power

Postby Diamond Dog » 22 Dec 2018, 04:02

yomptepi wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:
yomptepi wrote:
Maybe Jeremy could parachute his son in as the new MP?

You're not actually very good at answering the points in the post you quote, are you?

I must be becoming a politician.

QED
"Excuse my dust."
"In the back room, Under the stars, And your ceiling is my floor"
"It put me back in my place and made me realize, yes I'm just a cunt in a clown suit."

Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby Copehead » 24 Dec 2018, 10:27

Samoan wrote:
Copehead wrote:..

What Lewis didn't say in his principled sounding resignation was that he was under investigation for allegations of a serious sexual nature and I guess he'd just found out that it it wasn't going well.

So he suddenly, after many years in parliament, became intensely interested in anti-semitism

Lewis is Jewish.

The key words in your post are "allegations" and "I guess..".
There is no place anywhere for barrack-room lawyers.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/dec/20/suspended-mp-quits-labour-over-partys-record-on-antisemitism

Well that seems as good a reason as any: including the fact that after being Jewish all his life and a Labour member and MP for much of it he has just come round to noticing that the Labour Party is riddled with anti-semitism and only deals with it by doing stuff like making Jews party leader, making them MPs and handing over evidence of anti-semitism by people claiming to be Labour Party members/supporters to the police.

I am sure the sexual assaults on women were all made up by anti-semitic women he has met.
Nazi Punks, Nazi Punks, Nazi Punks, Fuck Off

Bear baiting & dog fights a speciality.

Deebank
Resonator

Postby Deebank » 24 Dec 2018, 10:52

It is also quite convenient that resigning the Labour whip means he doesn't have to face an internal investigation.
I've been talking about writing a book - 25 years of TEFL - for a few years now. I've got it in me.

Paid anghofio fod dy galon yn y chwyldro