in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
yomptepi
BCB thumbscrew of Justice

Re: May still desperately clinging on to power

Postby yomptepi » 15 Jul 2018, 18:18

Diamond Dog wrote:
yomptepi wrote:Complicit Blairite Scum.

Nimby Fascist Rees-Mogg Grovel Pit.

At least I am not dismissing the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people as politically inconvenient.
You don't like me...do you?

Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Postby Diamond Dog » 15 Jul 2018, 18:25

Add "Idiot" to that then. :lol:
The undefined being negotiated by the unprepared in order to get the unspecified for the uninformed.

yomptepi

Postby yomptepi » 15 Jul 2018, 19:56

Diamond Dog wrote:Add "Idiot" to that then. :lol:

Goodness Pete. Even Copey's debating skills make yours look pathetic...

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 15 Jul 2018, 20:48

I wasn't aware we were having a debate. You and Copey were swinging your cocks around. Theo asked a question, I answered it. You started the personal attacks - here we are, Mike.
Last edited by Diamond Dog on 17 Jul 2018, 05:55, edited 1 time in total.
The undefined being negotiated by the unprepared in order to get the unspecified for the uninformed.

Darkness_Fish

Postby Darkness_Fish » 16 Jul 2018, 21:59

Government appears in full meltdown now, they're trying to bring forward the summer recess, to prevent further humiliation. Whichever way look at things, this is a shambolic, shameful government.
Like fast-moving clouds casting shadows against a hillside, the melody-loop shuddered with a sense of the sublime, the awful unknowable majesty of the world.

Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby Copehead » 17 Jul 2018, 03:52

Darkness_Fish wrote:Government appears in full meltdown now, they're trying to bring forward the summer recess, to prevent further humiliation. Whichever way look at things, this is a shambolic, shameful government.

But Tony Blair '!!!!!!!!
And if you tolerate this then your children will be next

Bear baiting & dog fights a speciality.

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Postman

Postby Your Friendly Neighbourhood Postman » 17 Jul 2018, 14:04

Darkness_Fish wrote:Government appears in full meltdown now, they're trying to bring forward the summer recess, to prevent further humiliation. Whichever way look at things, this is a shambolic, shameful government.

It is quite dreadful, yes. Just heard about Anna Soubry's speech:

https://youtu.be/CN1WrjlWLXQ
On the whole, I'd rather be in Wallenpaupack.

Samoan

Postby Samoan » 18 Jul 2018, 11:54

John Woodcock has also quit and will now sit as an Independent.
Nikki Gradual wrote: Santana is just lift music really, isn’t it?

Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby Copehead » 19 Jul 2018, 00:05

Samoan wrote:

Creepy sex pest trying to make out he is being victimised because he hates Jeremy Corbyn, good riddance.

That nasty bullying Margaret Hodge can be the next one hopefully.

Neither would survive outside the Labour Party.

Interesting to see how the anti-Semitism smears are ramped up, even by the Labour right, every time Labour are looking to establish a significant lead in the polls.

yomptepi

Postby yomptepi » 19 Jul 2018, 10:14

Copehead wrote:
Interesting to see how the anti-Semitism smears are ramped up, even by the Labour right, every time Labour are looking to establish a significant lead in the polls.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PENK
Midnight to Six Man

Postby PENK » 19 Jul 2018, 17:05

Well of course! What is more significant:

Labour MP insults Corbyn after disagreement over precise wording of document in the real world?

OR

Tory whips revealed to have betrayed pairing arrangements and lied about it afterwards in order to win crucial votes on Brexit policies?
Copehead wrote:I have met Gruff Rhys - although he claimed he wasn't and that he couldn't speak Welsh, as I spoke to him in Welsh, but it was him lying bastard.

Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby Copehead » 19 Jul 2018, 22:44

PENK wrote:Well of course! What is more significant:

Labour MP insults Corbyn after disagreement over precise wording of document in the real world?

OR

Tory whips revealed to have betrayed pairing arrangements and lied about it afterwards in order to win crucial votes on Brexit policies?

You'd think Yompy would be down on an arch Blairite like Hodge, but consistency of position is not one of his strong suits.

PENK
Midnight to Six Man

Postby PENK » 20 Jul 2018, 07:11

I do struggle to understand why the Labour leadership don’t just bloody explain why they’ve chosen a different wording on the anti-semitism document, but if you dig into various articles to find out how exactly it differs, I think they are arguably justified in their decision.

But anyway Brexit. Time for the DUP to wield their influence...
Copehead wrote:I have met Gruff Rhys - although he claimed he wasn't and that he couldn't speak Welsh, as I spoke to him in Welsh, but it was him lying bastard.

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 20 Jul 2018, 17:00

Copehead wrote:
Samoan wrote:

Creepy sex pest trying to make out he is being victimised because he hates Jeremy Corbyn, good riddance.

Belle Lettre
Éminence grise

Postby Belle Lettre » 20 Jul 2018, 17:17

. Wrong thread
Nikki Gradual wrote:
Get a fucking grip you narcissistic cretins.

Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby Copehead » 20 Jul 2018, 23:11

PENK wrote:I do struggle to understand why the Labour leadership don’t just bloody explain why they’ve chosen a different wording on the anti-semitism document, but if you dig into various articles to find out how exactly it differs, I think they are arguably justified in their decision.

But anyway Brexit. Time for the DUP to wield their influence...

I think it is more pertinent to ask why the media hasn't reported why the Labour leadership have chosen a slightly different wording and how instrumental left wing Jewish groups were in driving that wording for fear that the original wording conflated criticism of Israel and anti-Semitism.

The media have no interest in making this explanation and so it is not made. It is there if you search it out but how many people are going to do that?

Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby Copehead » 20 Jul 2018, 23:16

Diamond Dog wrote:
Copehead wrote:
Samoan wrote:John Woodcock has also quit and will now sit as an Independent.

:lol:

I'd forgotten about that.

Amazing how worked up she can get about a slight change in definition of anti-Semitism to make it clear that it is not the same thing as criticizing Israel though, to the point where she has a hissy fit and accuses someone who has done far more than she ever has in combating racism of being racist.

And meanwhile:
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jul/20/record-number-anti-muslim-attacks-reported-uk-2017

A record number of anti-Muslim attacks and incidents of abuse were reported last year, with women disproportionately targeted by mostly male teenage perpetrators, the monitoring group Tell Mama has said.

In its annual report, the group noted a surge in Islamophobic attacks, with 1,201 verified reports submitted in 2017, a rise of 26% on the year before and the highest number since it began recording incidents.

Baroness Warsi says that the Tory Party is institutionally Islamophobic but apparently that sort of racism is fine.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jul/20/labour-code-of-conduct-not-antisemitic

This is an article by an academic stating what the differences are between the Labour statement and the original document, the more you look into this the more unhinged Hodge appears to become driven by some personal vendetta against Corbyn, I am very disappointed in Milliband in this as well, it is pure trouble making, the Labour position is perfectly strong enough to tackle anti-Semitism without infringing the freedom of speech of those who wish to criticize Israel.

It is what it has always has been - an orchestrated smear campaign by the political right against the party that has always stood firmly against racism of all types whilst the Conservatives have dog whistled racism at every opportunity for decades.

caramba

Postby caramba » 21 Jul 2018, 09:55

In fairness, they're only trying to bring the recess forward so Jacob Rees Mogg doesn't miss out on his Club 1830 holiday.

Boy, is he in for a rude awakening.

The Prof
Composing a revolutionary symphony

Postby The Prof » 21 Jul 2018, 11:33

caramba wrote:In fairness, they're only trying to bring the recess forward so Jacob Rees Mogg doesn't miss out on his Club 1830 holiday.

Boy, is he in for a rude awakening.

On the contrary, the first night's meet+greet is going exceptionally well.

Lord Rother
Location: breaking the legs of the bastard that got me framed

Postby Lord Rother » 21 Jul 2018, 14:09

Who’s hiding the flute?