Borussia Dortmund Football Team Bus Hit By Explosion

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
User avatar
The Great Defector
Posts: 14559
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Borussia Dortmund Football Team Bus Hit By Explosion

Postby The Great Defector » 11 Apr 2017, 19:27

fueryIre wrote:Deluded by the belief that what is said on chat boards reflects reality or carries any kind of weight in the day-to-day world

User avatar
fueryIre
Posts: 8505
Joined: 04 May 2011, 02:57
Location: the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between th

Re: Borussia Dortmund Football Team Bus Hit By Explosion

Postby fueryIre » 11 Apr 2017, 21:15

Three bombs apparently. Amazing more people weren't hurt or killed.

Wonder if someone will be along to tell us that this is one of those "false flag" atrocities one is
always hearing about these days?

There apparently being no BD players who post on BCB, would imagine we won't have to wait very long...
Image

User avatar
The Great Defector
Posts: 14559
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: Borussia Dortmund Football Team Bus Hit By Explosion

Postby The Great Defector » 12 Apr 2017, 13:19

While still terrible, they were small enough bombs compared to what we've unfortunately used to from ISIS. Makes me think it might not be them, or someone with no concrete links to them that just decided to do it.
fueryIre wrote:Deluded by the belief that what is said on chat boards reflects reality or carries any kind of weight in the day-to-day world

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 13283
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: Borussia Dortmund Football Team Bus Hit By Explosion

Postby Jimbo » 29 Apr 2017, 14:10

fueryIre wrote:Three bombs apparently. Amazing more people weren't hurt or killed.

Wonder if someone will be along to tell us that this is one of those "false flag" atrocities one is
always hearing about these days?

There apparently being no BD players who post on BCB, would imagine we won't have to wait very long...


Yes, it was a false flag.

In a surprising twist, German prosecutors say the Borussia Dortmund bus bomber wasn’t an Islamic terrorist — he was a trader trying to make a quick euro betting shares of the soccer team would fall.


http://www.marketwatch.com/story/boruss ... 2017-04-21
I love you.

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 13283
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: Borussia Dortmund Football Team Bus Hit By Explosion

Postby Jimbo » 29 Apr 2017, 14:17

.
I love you.

User avatar
fueryIre
Posts: 8505
Joined: 04 May 2011, 02:57
Location: the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between th

Re: Borussia Dortmund Football Team Bus Hit By Explosion

Postby fueryIre » 30 Apr 2017, 08:58

Jimbo wrote:
fueryIre wrote:Three bombs apparently. Amazing more people weren't hurt or killed.

Wonder if someone will be along to tell us that this is one of those "false flag" atrocities one is
always hearing about these days?

There apparently being no BD players who post on BCB, would imagine we won't have to wait very long...


Yes, it was a false flag.

In a surprising twist, German prosecutors say the Borussia Dortmund bus bomber wasn’t an Islamic terrorist — he was a trader trying to make a quick euro betting shares of the soccer team would fall.


http://www.marketwatch.com/story/boruss ... 2017-04-21


Reduced to cutting and pasting a story that first appeared in the hated Mainstream MediaTM about a week and a half ago?

It's not just your grasp on reality that is slipping, Jimbo...
Image


Return to “Nextdoorland”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests