Off colour humour

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Breef
hounds people off the board

Re: Off colour humour

Postby Breef » 10 Apr 2017, 13:49

The Great Defector wrote:Is he actually funny? the only real time I checked him out was his n****r joke about getting coffee. There was a bit of a up in arms about it.

Who?
Quaco wrote:Donovan is a very silly man.

The Great Defector

Postby The Great Defector » 10 Apr 2017, 13:53

Louis CK
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvenist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

Breef

Postby Breef » 10 Apr 2017, 13:55

I think so, yeah. It's observational stuff but he's VERY good at it.

There are comedians I find funnier, but he's always worth a watch. He's a dude.

The Great Defector

Postby The Great Defector » 10 Apr 2017, 13:59

Dog Pickle 'BEAUT' wrote:I think so, yeah. It's observational stuff but he's VERY good at it.

There are comedians I find funnier, but he's always worth a watch. He's a dude.

So woman aren't as funny? WTF John, W..........T..........F? :o
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvenist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

Breef

Postby Breef » 10 Apr 2017, 14:48

:)

Ah, you know. He's COOL, is what I meant to say.

The Great Defector

Postby The Great Defector » 10 Apr 2017, 15:27

Dog Pickle 'BEAUT' wrote::)

Ah, you know. He's COOL, is what I meant to say.

Too late you sexist pig.

Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby Copehead » 11 Apr 2017, 05:48

Samoan wrote:Boyle and his shtick is over. He's as noughties as rancid Banoffee pie, relegated to the ignominy of Facebook and Twitter and basking in the number of 'Likes' massaging his ego.

He has a column in the Guardian, best selling books and sell out stand up tours.
I don't think he is quite as "over" as you'd like him to be :lol:
Heard a voice shoutng "Don't jump! Please for God's sake let me move my car"

Bear baiting & dog fights a speciality.

Samoan

Postby Samoan » 11 Apr 2017, 08:50

Copehead wrote:
Samoan wrote:Boyle and his shtick is over. He's as noughties as rancid Banoffee pie, relegated to the ignominy of Facebook and Twitter and basking in the number of 'Likes' massaging his ego.

He has a column in the Guardian, best selling books and sell out stand up tours.
I don't think he is quite as "over" as you'd like him to be :lol:

Pat O'Banton wrote:My Polish punk did me no favours at all.

Samoan

Postby Samoan » 11 Apr 2017, 09:01

The Guardian Wouldn’t Publish This Frankie Boyle Column Because Of This Rupert Murdoch Joke

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/the-frankie-boyle-column-the-guardian-wouldnt-publish-because-of-this-rupert-murdoch-joke_uk_58aae15ce4b037d17d297fc7

It’s the second time the comedian has clashed with the newspaper on the matter, with Boyle instead opting to publish the piece in full on Facebook.

Boyle then quickly launched a #JeSuisFrankie campaign, tweeting: “I think that the Guardian should at least have enough sense of irony not to censor a column about media bias.”

A spokesman for the Guardian told Huffington Post UK: “Frankie Boyle is not a contracted columnist but writes for the Guardian on an ad hoc basis.
On this occasion, Frankie approached us with an uncommissioned article which we did not feel was suitable for publication in the Guardian in its entirety and consequently we declined to run the piece in its proposed form.”

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 11 Apr 2017, 09:19

I am against comics punching downward or upward. Either way feelings could be hurt. That is why I like to punch inward. So I was in the bath raping myself with a stick when my wife walked in and said, "There's the plunger!"
I love you.

fueryIre
Location: the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between th

Postby fueryIre » 11 Apr 2017, 09:24

Samoan wrote:The Guardian Wouldn’t Publish This Frankie Boyle Column Because Of This Rupert Murdoch Joke

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/the-frankie-boyle-column-the-guardian-wouldnt-publish-because-of-this-rupert-murdoch-joke_uk_58aae15ce4b037d17d297fc7

It’s the second time the comedian has clashed with the newspaper on the matter, with Boyle instead opting to publish the piece in full on Facebook.

Boyle then quickly launched a #JeSuisFrankie campaign, tweeting: “I think that the Guardian should at least have enough sense of irony not to censor a column about media bias.”

A spokesman for the Guardian told Huffington Post UK: “Frankie Boyle is not a contracted columnist but writes for the Guardian on an ad hoc basis.
On this occasion, Frankie approached us with an uncommissioned article which we did not feel was suitable for publication in the Guardian in its entirety and consequently we declined to run the piece in its proposed form.”

To channel Frankie's own schtick for a moment "He's just Katie Hopkins without the tits"

Samoan

Postby Samoan » 11 Apr 2017, 09:34

fueryIre wrote:
Samoan wrote:The Guardian Wouldn’t Publish This Frankie Boyle Column Because Of This Rupert Murdoch Joke

To channel Frankie's own schtick for a moment "He's just Katie Hopkins without the tits"

Wherefore art the comedy value in that ?
Christ Alive, as he's scheduled to be come Sunday.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 11 Apr 2017, 10:39

You are drunk and singing along to songs with friends at your favorite music bar. "I'm on a highway to hell!" "God save the queen. We mean it maaaannnn!" "I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me!" Now the song "Rape Me" by Nirvana comes on. What's the modern person of breeding and good taste to do?
I love you.

Return to “Nextdoorland”