Your favorite garment(s)?

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
hippopotamus

Re: Your favorite garment(s)?

Postby hippopotamus » 19 Mar 2017, 22:40

I'm wearing my 2 favourite garments, excluding comfy scrubs I stole from the hospital.

I bought these as a "congratulations on my new job" present for myself. Comfy shoes that make my feet colourful and a dress with pockets that doesn't need ironing. Best work clothes ever.

My epitaph, please

billy wrote:She took no shit. Very confident and no nonsense woman. Wears her drawers back to front these days ...

Good on her!

Still Baron
Diamond Geezer

Postby Still Baron » 19 Mar 2017, 22:48

I get dress shirts made online and it's an absolute godsend. Sadly, I have a rather fat neck, and even very nice shirts off the rack with a big enough neck size are far too big everywhere else. So it was great to find a place that I can get shirts (more or less) made to order, so I can control the cuffs, venting, collars, etc. This is also good since I'm pretty disenchanted with the currently popular cuts and deigns. It's not properly bespoke (which I probably couldn't afford unless I went to Hong Kong or wherever) and I'm sure it's environmentally unsound as the shirts come from Japan, but it makes me unreasonably happy. The only real trouble is that it's hard to judge the exact colors of the fabric samples on the computer screen.
Jimbo wrote:But there is hope for pessimism.

take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

PresMuffley

Postby PresMuffley » 20 Mar 2017, 00:59

hippopotamus wrote:I'm wearing my 2 favourite garments, excluding comfy scrubs I stole from the hospital.

I bought these as a "congratulations on my new job" present for myself. Comfy shoes that make my feet colourful and a dress with pockets that doesn't need ironing. Best work clothes ever.

Are those soles cork?

That looks comfy. The pattern reminds me a bit of Miu Miu from several years ago. Good look.
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room.

Return to “Nextdoorland”