Russia!!!!

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Davey the Fat Boy

Russia!!!!

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 14 Mar 2017, 15:59

This is for you, Jimbo.

Let's have out your Russia conspiracy here and now. Here are the rules of this thread:

If you are going to post an article, you need to break down its actual claims to bullet points. The article can serve as context...but we're going to isolate all of the claims being made and deal with them on their own merits.

I'll start us off with the claims being made already as I understand and recall them:

1. The deep state of the US intelligence community (presumably all 17 agencies) conducted a coordinated campaign to influence our election.

2. Part of this campaign was leaving false evidence that the Russians were behind the campaign - presumably in order to fool each other (or the less high-up within the agencies).

3. Russia was blamed in order to jumpstart a new Cold War - the beneficiaries being those who profit from the military industrial complex.

Is this a fair overview of what you believe Jimbo? Can we add a few more data points? Did I state these correctly?
Marginal BCB contributor since 2006

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Re: Russia!!!!

Postby Minnie the Minx » 14 Mar 2017, 16:05

Oh FUCK THE FUCK OFF
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 14 Mar 2017, 16:07

Davey the Fat Boy wrote:This is for you, Jimbo.

Let's have out your Russia conspiracy here and now. Here are the rules of this thread:

If you are going to post an article, you need to break down its actual claims to bullet points. The article can serve as context...but we're going to isolate all of the claims being made and deal with them on their own merits.

I'll start us off with the claims being made already as I understand and recall them:

1. The deep state of the US intelligence community (presumably all 17 agencies) conducted a coordinated campaign to influence our election.

2. Part of this campaign was leaving false evidence that the Russians were behind the campaign - presumably in order to fool each other (or the less high-up within the agencies).

3. Russia was blamed in order to jumpstart a new Cold War - the beneficiaries being those who profit from the military industrial complex.

Is this a fair overview of what you believe Jimbo? Can we add a few more data points? Did I state these correctly?

No. Go and put some south in your mouth. Read Parry for a full and professionally researched and sourced version of the story.
I love you.

Davey the Fat Boy

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 14 Mar 2017, 16:20

As I figured.
Marginal BCB contributor since 2006

Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint

Postby Goat Boy » 14 Mar 2017, 16:32

Twats!!!!!
Copehead wrote:You are making a fool of yourself.

Lord Rother, talking about Big Big Train wrote:the best band on the planet right now

Samoan

Postby Samoan » 14 Mar 2017, 17:02

Pat O'Banton wrote:My Polish punk did me no favours at all.

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 14 Mar 2017, 17:42

Minnie the Minx wrote:Oh FUCK THE FUCK OFF

:lol:

Cogent response.
Cryin' won't help you, prayin' won't do you no good. . .

Return to “Nextdoorland”